Judge rules Texas school’s hair length policies do not violate CROWN Act

No, the school was not right. This boys hair does not hamper his or anyone elses education. He doesn't even wear it down, but up in tight braids on his head.

Let the schools worry about the drop-out rates, kids left behand and other actual problems. This is just bullshit.
Wouldnt that be preferential treatment? You can make the argument that the school shouldnt have a dress code (I assume this is a private school otherwise they couldn’t have one) but not that this kid isn’t violating it. Why should the school have to make an exception for this child who doesn’t want to follow this rule but not some other child who doesn’t want to follow some other rule?

Wouldnt that be preferential treatment? You can make the argument that the school shouldnt have a dress code (I assume this is a private school otherwise they couldn’t have one) but not that this kid isn’t violating it. Why should the school have to make an exception for this child who doesn’t want to follow this rule but not some other child who doesn’t want to follow some other rule?
dress codes have been around since schools have began. for some reason blacks think they are above rules and laws.

When I was in high school, many years ago, most of the people arguing and protesting the dress code were white boys.
That's irrelevant. This kid is violating the rule, there's no question about that, I dont think he or his family are even making that argument. Their argument is that he should be allowed to violate it. So why shouldnt some other kid be allowed to make the same argument regarding some other rule they dont want to follow?

When I was in high school, many years ago, most of the people arguing and protesting the dress code were white boys.
all kids fight dress codes. not just one race or one sex kids dont like to follow rules. now its just blacks who dont.

That's irrelevant. This kid is violating the rule, there's no question about that, I dont think he or his family are even making that argument. Their argument is that he should be allowed to violate it. So why shouldnt some other kid be allowed to make the same argument regarding some other rule they dont want to follow?
their teaching him how not to have respect for authority. how do they expect him to follow laws and work in a work place?

It’s a school, not the kid’s house.
No different from a business with a mask mandate.
If you enlist in the military, or accept a job offer and hire on. You can be told how to look.
Compulsory education is different. You have to go, and you have to look like we tell you to look, is total bullshit.

Forum List

Back