Judge rules Texas school’s hair length policies do not violate CROWN Act

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

black kid lost. school was right. they can appeal all they want. there wasting time, just trim the boys hair or go to a different school. all this ta do because they don't want to follow the rules. typical of this kinds of people.

Texas mandates you have to get one of the approved haircuts. Thank god they defend freedom.

1708636008281.jpeg

black kid lost. school was right. they can appeal all they want. there wasting time, just trim the boys hair or go to a different school. all this ta do because they don't want to follow the rules. typical of this kinds of people.

No, the school was not right. This boys hair does not hamper his or anyone elses education. He doesn't even wear it down, but up in tight braids on his head.

Let the schools worry about the drop-out rates, kids left behand and other actual problems. This is just bullshit.

Nothing matters to the OP, as long as she can try and display someone black in a negative light. I wish I could find out who the black man is that broke her heart or was she just raised to hate black folks.

It’s a school, not the kid’s house.
No different from a business with a mask mandate.

Yes, it is very different.

A mask mandate has a purpose. Regulating the length of this boys hair does not. I thought we settled this in the 1960s and early 1970s.

The hair cannot extend beyond the eyebrows or below the ears? Almost every guy in my high school class in 1978 had hair below his ears.

No, the school was not right. This boys hair does not hamper his or anyone elses education. He doesn't even wear it down, but up in tight braids on his head.

Let the schools worry about the drop-out rates, kids left behand and other actual problems. This is just bullshit.
the court said it was deal with it. all he needs to do is trim his dam mop or got to a different school. they did not say change the style of your hair just trim itd.. hate to tell you this is not 1978 and this is not your school. length has nothing to do with style.

Last edited:
What is next? The state decide if one can wear hats?

If the hair was intrusive to other peoples learning I can understand the demand from the school. Otherwise, it is his body, his hair.
the states not deciding and thing except backing up school dress codes. there have been school dress codes for years why is it a surprise to anyone.

A mask mandate has a purpose. Regulating the length of this boys hair does not. I thought we settled this in the 1960s and early 1970s.

The hair cannot extend beyond the eyebrows or below the ears? Almost every guy in my high school class in 1978 had hair below his ears.
yeah a purpose for liberals to make the country obey. nothing more. schools have had dress codes for years . i do not see why it is a surprise now.

Stupid policy, IMHO. But not discriminatory.

Schools anymore aren't strict enough with children as it is.

School serves 2 purposes. 1 is to educate kids and make them smarter. But a 2nd purpose is to ready them for the real world.

Ok you can do what you want at home but when you go to a job or out in public then you can't just do anything you want, you need to conform at least to some degree because at work or in public it isn't about what you want anymore, it's about being in a society where there are general rules and guidelines you need to adhere to.

So have rules on hair and clothes, behavior and so on in school is incredibly important. When they grow up they have the rest of their lives to do what they want.

It's discrimination, duh. Here we go back to the 1950s, again, it sucked the first time why do it again?

yeah a purpose for liberals to make the country obey. nothing more. schools have had dress codes for years . i do not see why it is a surprise now.
Because we went through this shit before and finally got the freedom to have our hair as WE the people like it forty years ago....

Schools anymore aren't strict enough with children as it is.

School serves 2 purposes. 1 is to educate kids and make them smarter. But a 2nd purpose is to ready them for the real world.

Ok you can do what you want at home but when you go to a job or out in public then you can't just do anything you want, you need to conform at least to some degree because at work or in public it isn't about what you want anymore, it's about being in a society where there are general rules and guidelines you need to adhere to.

So have rules on hair and clothes, behavior and so on in school is incredibly important. When they grow up they have the rest of their lives to do what they want.
exactly all kids learn to day is hoe to hate and protest. when are they ever in class.

Forum List

Back