Additional details about giving rep

This, absolutely. I experienced it firsthand, too.

It's sad, it's cruel, and it's desperate. And fueled by boredom, or partisan adversity.

For Pete's sake, he made an informative OP about the rep system. Next thing you know, drama. If some people don't like Stat they should take their bad feelings for him downstairs, instead of using this upstairs thread as an excuse to attack him. We're all adults, right? This kind of juvenility is insulting, and our community deserves better.

Finally, someone has the courage and bravery to say what needed to be said. This place has devolved into a snakepit of hate.

As a great man or woman once said "All that evil needs to prosper is for good men to do nothing as innocent posters are negged for no reason."

Thank you, Wake.
Guys, though I like your posts in general (I really like Toro's econ posts), this is just plain silly.

The OP expends way too much mental energy on something that is so trivial, as to make the text brick of analysis laughable. Seriously.

I run out of reppies to give all the time. The old give to get axiom at work. At no time have I wasted a moment's energy, scheming on how I might dole out reppies to affect favored posters to the greatest effect. Indeed, to be so bold, I find that attitude quite shallow.

All of that said (perish the thought of being branded a juvenile hater), I will give the OP credit for one thing; he inspired me to pick my butt up from behind this digital mess and go out to experience some actual reality, on a lovely summer-like afternoon.

Thanks to someone who seems to have no life, for reminding me that I do have one. :thup: :)

:thup:

It's sad, it's cruel, and it's desperate. And fueled by boredom, or partisan adversity.

For Pete's sake, he made an informative OP about the rep system. Next thing you know, drama. If some people don't like Stat they should take their bad feelings for him downstairs, instead of using this upstairs thread as an excuse to attack him. We're all adults, right? This kind of juvenility is insulting, and our community deserves better.

Finally, someone has the courage and bravery to say what needed to be said. This place has devolved into a snakepit of hate.

As a great man or woman once said "All that evil needs to prosper is for good men to do nothing as innocent posters are negged for no reason."

Thank you, Wake.
Guys, though I like your posts in general (I really like Toro's econ posts), this is just plain silly.

The OP expends way too much mental energy on something that is so trivial, as to make the text brick of analysis laughable. Seriously.

I run out of reppies to give all the time. The old give to get axiom at work. At no time have I wasted a moment's energy, scheming on how I might dole out reppies to affect favored posters to the greatest effect. Indeed, to be so bold, I find that attitude quite shallow.

All of that said (perish the thought of being branded a juvenile hater), I will give the OP credit for one thing; he inspired me to pick my butt up from behind this digital mess and go out to experience some actual reality, on a lovely summer-like afternoon.

Thanks to someone who seems to have no life, for reminding me that I do have one. :thup: :)

Oh, I have a real life, but apparently, unlike you, I can multi-task!

:D

Who are you trying to fool, eh? There was no multi-tasking going on when you created the OP under discussion/ridicule. It had your undivided attention from start to finish. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if you'd held on to a piss before posting it.

Who are you trying to fool, eh? There was no multi-tasking going on when you created the OP under discussion/ridicule. It had your undivided attention from start to finish. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if you'd held on to a piss before posting it.

^While you try and take that piss for yourself and I'm not surprised. Swagger, you cry about almost everything.

I feel your opinion about rep is totally valid and anyone else that said something about rep. I made a joke about it too. That's what this thread is for I think-talking about rep? It just seems that the FZ drama is being brought here also by some folks who wait for certain people to post and pounce on them at every opportunity anywhere they do so.

They need new material badly. :lol:

Thank you, Wake.
:lol:

I guess not! :lol:

And as I wrote in the OP, Syrenn wrote a pretty good thread about this subject, but there were a couple of details missing and I thought to fill in the missing pieces. Nothing less and nothing more.

:(:(:(

yurt teased me about getting a life and now i'm proving i actually need one by emoting all over the place and spamming his PM with threats

Well don't fret Yurt, there are ways to help yourself. Do what I do. It's called Shot Hop Scotch. But if you prefer you can do Shot Tequila Hop Scotch (which is a shot of Tequila, followed by a shot of beer and then followed by a shot of Scotch! After awhile you forget what you're doing or why your doing it. Clears up the guilt trip quite quickly. :badgrin:

Last edited:
:(:(:(

yurt teased me about getting a life and now i'm proving i actually need one by emoting all over the place and spamming his PM with threats

Well don't fret Yurt, there are ways to help yourself. Do what I do. It's called Shot Hop Scotch. But if you prefer you can do Shot Tequila Hop Scotch (which is a shot of Tequila, followed by a shot of beer and then followed by a shot of Scotch! After awhile you forget what you're doing or why your doing it. Clears up the guilt trip quite quickly. :badgrin:

okay, that was funny...but what guilt trip would i have?

Well, you better get one, look at all the fun you're missing out on! :D

Forum List

Back