Actor Jussie Smollett assaulted in racist, homophobic attack, police say, rumor that he shouted MAGA

......as I've stated many times on USMB, racism is EVERWHERE--even in Dem dominated, arctic FREEZING two AM Chicongo:rolleyes-41:

7IMl2tr.jpg

LMAO!! Smollett now says he's being victimized

What an asshole, just own up and face the music, jackwad

There she is... this whore using news of the hoax to tout her outlawing lynching.

By the way, when lynching happened last time that we needed this legislation so badly? Sooo. we had to pass her bill because assault, kidnapping, torture and murder until now were... legal?

There are so few hate crimes in America that a gay black man had to pay people to be the victim of a hate crime.

That is great news for America!

This pathetic excuse for a man is infuriating.

He staged the hoax hate crime because he was "upset" the letter didn't give him sufficient attention.

Just. Awful.

blacks commit hate crimes at over twice the rate of whites
provide the data, please

provide the data, please
ok, I gotta give you a thumbs up for civilly asking/etc
a lot of people go off the deep end
......I usually include the link, but sometimes I don't because I've linked it so many times and want to see the responses
Offenders

provide the data, please
ok, I gotta give you a thumbs up for civilly asking/etc
a lot of people go off the deep end
......I usually include the link, but sometimes I don't because I've linked it so many times and want to see the responses
Offenders
both sides can give data to prove they're right.

Classic!

Ask for proof, proof is supplied, immediate denial. Classic regressivism tumors.

The modern left is a movement of competitive conformity. They must believe the same thing, and so can distinguish themselves only by the speed and intensity of their uniform expressions. So with Smollett they had to believe quickly and completely. Now they’re quickly deleting.

The media will pounce on any suspicion of a white-on-black crime, spend a year being hysterical about it, and, if it turns out to be a false alarm, refuse to apologize, before quickly moving on to the next hoax

The media will pounce on any suspicion of a white-on-black crime, spend a year being hysterical about it, and, if it turns out to be a false alarm, refuse to apologize, before quickly moving on to the next hoax

That was the genesis of the whole Trayvon Martin- Jorge Zimmerman furor.

The media saw Zimmerman's name, and on the basis of that determined he was probably a Jewish Honky and pounced. They got egg on their face when Zim was revealed to be a proud Latino oozing with machismo.

Your claim that it was a hoax is unfounded,

The two guys who supposedly beat him up were brothers from Nigeria
Correction, they are gay hating racist white guys with dark tans. Jussie is "positive" of that.
Smollet didn't say they were white. Stop saying unfounded things.
Jesus Christ, you dont even know the basic facts of this case? Go do some reading, then come back and comment.
You are the one pretending not to keep up with the news. Prove the claims you make.
the two brothers admitted it was a hoax.

That was the genesis of the whole Trayvon Martin- Jorge Zimmerman furor.

The media saw Zimmerman's name, and on the basis of that determined he was probably a Jewish Honky and pounced. They got egg on their face when Zim was revealed to be a proud Latino oozing with machismo.

Exactly....Al Sharpton the ole Jew Hater himself got the ball rolling with his media contacts.

The first thing they did was to produce a photo of trayvon when he was like l2 yrs. old.....most people really believed that was how he looked the night of his demise....Even Obama bought into the msnbc hoax....issuing the infamous statement....'If i had a son he would look like trayvon' ...obviously not knowing how Trayvon looked at l7.....not knowing he had grown up to be an almost adult(few days short of his 18th birthday) wanna be gangsta.....oh yeh ----Trayvon thought he thought he was a real badass....went around bragging about his fights.

He scoped Zimmerman out real good...thought the chubby Latino was a perfect mark....surprise,surprise....anyhow lots of guys carry weapons down here in Florida and trayvon had the misfortune of finding that out the hard way...probably one of the few things in life he ever really learned and it cost him his life.

Last edited:
How did they ID those 2 off such crappy vid.....
they requested info on any folks being picked up at the site by uber. Info was given where they were dropped off. They then found out they flew to Nigeria. The Police waited at the airport for them to return and got them then. They had evidence that blew this entire thing up. once they were found and were black the only, and I mean only outcome was hoax.

Forum List

Back