Actor Jussie Smollett assaulted in racist, homophobic attack, police say, rumor that he shouted MAGA

What was Smollett trying to do?
Start a Black Homo insurrection?
Hell, even the pygmies in New Guinea could have easily put that down.
the human mind is capable of 7 billion idiotic ideas
....humans can rationalize the most idiotic things--we all do it
ie-when the Germans were for SURE going to be defeated, hitler and others rationalized they would still be ok--same with the Japanese in WW2
....this clearly shows his obsession with Trump/racism/etc ...and when you are obsessed with a thought, you start thinking irrationally

Were they just friends or butt-buddies?

I doubt the Nigerians were butt-buds.
The police had their computer and phones and the Nigerian bros turned on Smollett in an Acme second! To the point that the police no longer consider that TDS afflicted black homo even being a victim.

Has CNN and the other Dimm networks walked back their early bullshit yet?

It’s also funny how the board liberals avoid these threads like children avoid asparagus.

"An interview featuring actress Ellen Page @ellenpage blaming President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence for the “hate” that led to the hoax attack against Empire star Jussie Smollett @jussiesmollett has amassed over 18 million views."

"How do we know Trump's telling the truth about all that new border wall he's already built? Because Jussie Smollett swears he's seen it!"

Smolet paid $3500 for the fake attack! He’s facing 3 years in prison!!!

$3500 to each of the brothers, with additional $500 after the job.

upload_2019-2-17_19-33-52.png

Smollet disrespects my city, fk you punk. Tried to call my city names and the people! Fk you punk

"ABC/Disney fired @therealroseanne for one tweet. They now own Fox. Will they fire @JussieSmollett for staging a “hate crime,” wasting valuable police resources, costing taxpayers a ton of money, and violating multiple Illinois criminal statutes?"

Youre forgetting about the death threat letter with powder sent through the mail. I think that is the crime he could get the most time from. What are the sentencing guidelines for terrorism charges?

This "juicy" story just keeps giving. Get a giant box of popcorn and some comfy blankets, and enjoy the show, especially the part that majority of the left is still portraying him as a victim.

As always, it started very seriously, where media, politicians, black community, and leftist snowflakes, all pointed fingers in one and only direction in their desperate attempts to blame the "right". And now, it's going very bad for them all, especially for "juicy", because he filed false reports, lied to police, committed conspiracy, and who knows what FBI is going to find with that letter with white powder in it. He could be in very deep trouble if all of the detail doesn't check out.

And it all started as being "vicious hate crime" that never was. It shows that black Americans can relax for change, because nobody is going to lynch them. Not today, and not for quite some time. Did it happen in the past? Yes, it did happened. But "juicy" only knows the history the he needs to know to act on it as needed by his masters, not the whole story. I bet this dumb faggot never went online and typed in search box word gallows "capital punishment public execution", and realize where it came from. He probably thought it was invented by Americans specifically to torment blacks with. It did not. Use the search engine yourself and find out.

blacks commit hate crimes at over twice the rate of whites
provide the data, please
ok, I gotta give you a thumbs up for civilly asking/etc
a lot of people go off the deep end
......I usually include the link, but sometimes I don't because I've linked it so many times and want to see the responses
Offenders
both sides can give data to prove they're right.
??
hahahah sure they would... from the lying MSM
this is straight from the FBI
think about it please
blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
sexual assault over twice the rate
Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
crime at much higher rates
it all cross checks--especially the murder
......and you know what?? they don't label ALL the crimes that should be hate crimes as hate crimes against whites/etc
Oh now you believe the fbi?

Forum List

Back