Actor Jussie Smollett assaulted in racist, homophobic attack, police say, rumor that he shouted MAGA

Ppl who did hoaxes but never got caught are watching Jussie like

DzpufIUVYAIhp_v.jpg
The guy who pulled the "free wall from Mexico" hoax has been caught.

The Democrats have compassion for everyone as long as they are not conservatives who support President Trump. Something tells me that if Jussie Smollett was a Trump supporter and he was ACTUALLY a victim of a hate crime the Democrats & MSM would be silent.

"We were walking home from McDonald’s when 2 transgenders jumped from behind bushes shouting “This liberal country” they women now but they beat the hell out of us with 12 inch black dildos & then gave us facials by squirting astroglide lubricant in our faces but our Big Macs R ok" - Hodge Twins

HodgeTwins on Twitter

Jussie Smollett "Pissed" At Critics: If I Blamed A Muslim Or A Mexican "Doubters" Would Support Me

"How do you not believe that. Its the truth. "

"They don't want to see that it is the truth"

Really, really really pathetic.

If he blamed... for him it was a choice. Just as he chose to be an activist shill for leftist causes.

3515wea.jpg
And this is why I think he did it. To get back to this.

It amazes me that people that actually do things amazing things like Schultz who built a massive company from nothing is demonized while those that are 'victims' are the hero of the left.

blacks commit hate crimes at over twice the rate of whites
provide the data, please
ok, I gotta give you a thumbs up for civilly asking/etc
a lot of people go off the deep end
......I usually include the link, but sometimes I don't because I've linked it so many times and want to see the responses
Offenders
both sides can give data to prove they're right.
??
hahahah sure they would... from the lying MSM
this is straight from the FBI
think about it please
blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
sexual assault over twice the rate
Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
crime at much higher rates
it all cross checks--especially the murder
......and you know what?? they don't label ALL the crimes that should be hate crimes as hate crimes against whites/etc
Oh now you believe the fbi?
what???!!! WTF are you talking about?

.....I've been saying for a long time = whenever we see RACE/WHITE MAN/ hate crime/BLACK man SHOT/etc in the MSM we just chuckle and laugh because we know most of it is bullshit

This from the guy who was involved deeply in the Tawana Brawley hoax.

Al Sharpton calls for Jussie Smollett to face ‘accountability to the maximum’ if he staged attack

The Rev. Al Sharpton on Sunday said that Jussie Smollett should face "accountability to the maximum" if it's found the actor staged an attack he claimed was perpetrated by men yelling racist and homophobic language.

“I, among many others when hearing of the report, said that the reports were horrific and that we should come with all that we can come with in law enforcement to find out what happened and the guilty should suffer the maximum,” Sharpton, a longtime civil rights activist, said on his MSNBC program, "Politics Nation."

Al Sharpton calls for Jussie Smollett to face ‘accountability to the maximum’ if he staged attack

LOL.....yeah.

The sources say there were red flags from the get-go. Cops were extremely suspiciouswhen Jussie took them out to the area where he said he was attacked and pointed to an obscure camera saying how happy he was that the attack was on video. Turns out the camera was pointing in the wrong direction. Cops thought it was weird he knew the location of that camera.

And, there's this. We're told investigators didn't believe the 2 alleged attackers screamed, "This is MAGA country," because, "Not a single Trump supporter watches 'Empire.'"

Jussie Smollett Case to Go to Grand Jury

This is what happens when victim hood is a virtue.

The left is so fucked in the head and they prove it daily.

People who are actually DISAPPOINTED that a hate crime did NOT occur are ridiculous and should be in psychotherapy.

They would prefer a hate crime happened so they could keep their narrative and false world,view that every Trump supporter is a racist misogynist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic xenophobe.

Sane people would be happy that a hate crime did not occur.

This from the guy who was involved deeply in the Tawana Brawley hoax.

The Rev. Al Sharpton on Sunday said that Jussie Smollett should face "accountability to the maximum" if it's found the actor staged an attack he claimed was perpetrated by men yelling racist and homophobic language.

“I, among many others when hearing of the report, said that the reports were horrific and that we should come with all that we can come with in law enforcement to find out what happened and the guilty should suffer the maximum,” Sharpton, a longtime civil rights activist, said on his MSNBC program, "Politics Nation."

LOL.....yeah.

The sources say there were red flags from the get-go. Cops were extremely suspiciouswhen Jussie took them out to the area where he said he was attacked and pointed to an obscure camera saying how happy he was that the attack was on video. Turns out the camera was pointing in the wrong direction. Cops thought it was weird he knew the location of that camera.

And, there's this. We're told investigators didn't believe the 2 alleged attackers screamed, "This is MAGA country," because, "Not a single Trump supporter watches 'Empire.'"

Jussie Smollett Case to Go to Grand Jury
I wanted to know how they knew where the cameras were and were not?

Forum List

Back