Act Like You Love Hillary (and dress appropriately)!

Those pictures aren't live, Jeri. They're from during the walkout last night. Any of those delegates who "walked out" and didn't come back will find their seat taken.
Alright. I'll take your word for it, Doc. I have not seen any of this on a television but I did see a you tube video where Sanders people booed him for supporting Hillary and quite a few other speakers who tried to persuade them. People seemed to calm down when Michele Obama gave her speech. I don't know whether Sanders people had already left or not.
This video is while Hilary is speaking. Hundreds of empty seats if not thousands.

They are using a green screen right now to show a packed convention. I know this as husband is watching the convention. They are playing like Kim Jong Un.

Hillary hasn't spoken to the Convention yet. She's speaking tonight.

That video is from Tuesday.

No, your right Jer. They walked right out on her. You'd think all those women that are suppose to hate Trump would be happy to sit in their place. Oddly, they walked out too....
Hold on, don't go anywhere. I want to write up a prayer that we can pray in agreement - there is power in agreement as you know, Irish Ram. For all who wish to join us simply pray this prayer and believe God for His answer tonight.

Father God, we come to you in the name of Jesus Christ. Lord, we are petitioning you to move on behalf of those who have been harmed by the Clinton's. Lord, your Word says that pride goeth before a fall. Your Word says that Vengeance is yours. Lord, we thank you for the keys to the kingdom and the privilege to use the authority of the Name of Jesus Christ.

Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, we come against the prince ruling spirit and all spirit guides. We come through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and we bind you up. We forbid you from influencing or strengthening witches, satanists and all workers of the enemy tonight, in the Name of Jesus.

We destroy your very works! We destroy the spirits of hate, bitterness and murder, spirits of wizardry, sorcery and all your co-spirits, your works, your powers, your influences in Jesus Name.

We come against the spirit of blindness, binding the spirit of bondage and heaviness, fear and hate. We pray Lord, that you would open the eyes of the people and destroy all caging spirits and spirits of delusion which have been cast upon the people in order to deceive them into believing the lies that will be spoken tonight.

Lord, let all those who have been appointed to be heirs of salvation escape from the snare of the fowler and not be entrapped in the slander, lies and abominations that have been lifted up and glorified at the DNC convention. Convict their hearts, Lord, and show them the error of their ways. Cause them to depart from evil and seek your face.

God we ask you to release your warring holy angels to wage warfare against all demonic activities happening at the DNC convention and all demonic activities that are seeking to assist in it's deception, lies and trickery.

Father, we ask that you would send a spirit of confusion upon Hillary Clinton's mind tonight and turn her counsel into foolishness even as you did unto Ahithophel!

Lord, we petition you on the grounds of the blood that was shed at Benghazi! Their blood cries out from the ground, Father God, and their families seek the justice that only you can deliver. We petition you on behalf of the families who lost their loved ones due to the actions of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

We remind you, O God, that Hillary Clinton's response was, What does it matter?

Lord, we ask that tonight you shall show her the reason why it matters and we petition you to utterly destroy the false confidence, pride, deception, and witchcraft that this woman has been operating in.

Father, we ask that tonight you reward Hillary Clinton according to the works of her own hands. In Jesus Name we ask it. Amen.

I have been a christian for years and during those years I have never come across so much hate in a written prayer, while using God's name in vain
This really pisses me off, and I am disgusted , your Yuck prayer is for political gain ...

This is what the problem is, most people can see right though that shit of a letter...I am embarrassed for you...

:mad:

May the Lord rebuke you! You call yourself a Christian while rejoicing in a convention that has lifted up Planned Parenthood and rebellion against authority in the land?
Your support of this woman, Hillary Clinton, who turned her back on Americans at Benghazi is a disgrace to the very title you dare to claim! Christian! Ha! What a disgrace you are!

Do you have any idea how wicked it is to call good evil and evil good? You are a blind guide leading others into a ditch by your wicked example.

God does not condone your immorality nor your filthy mouth. Repent!

If you do not repent of your sins you will perish in hell. Once saved always saved isn't the truth. You're as good as your last day on earth and then comes the judgment. God isn't grading on a curve!

May the Lord reveal to you the evil you have done and convict your heart unto true repentance. I will have nothing else to do with you until you turn from your wickedness.

Yesterday, I saw a lot of empty seats at the convention. Ads were running for seat fillers.

$50 for sitting through the convention. They also wanted minorities to make sure the audience appears diverse. And they wanted the seat fillers to appear enthusiastic about Hillary and wear promotional items.

Yea, the libs will say it's untrue but the Bernie fans left when Hillary was announced as the candidate. Some delegates followed. I guess it was just too much to watch this phony show considering what we know now. One photo on Hillary's site showed a Muslim woman in tears. The woman came forth and said she wasn't crying tears of joy over Hillary, she was terribly upset at the way Bernie was cheated by the DNC.

I refuse to watch Hillary accept the nod because it's enough to give me nightmares, but wondering if the place looks a bit more crowded tonight than it has been.

You Won’t BELIEVE What Democrats Are Doing to Fill Empty Seats at...

Yesterday, I saw a lot of empty seats at the convention. Ads were running for seat fillers. $50 for sitting through the convention. They also wanted minorities to make sure the audience appears diverse. And they wanted the seat fillers to appear enthusiastic about Hillary and wear promotional items. Yea, the libs will say it's untrue but the Bernie fans left when Hillary was announced as the candidate. Some delegates followed. I guess it was just too much to watch this phony show considering what we know now. One photo on Hillary's site showed a Muslim woman in tears. The woman came forth and said she wasn't crying tears of joy over Hillary, she was terribly upset at the way Bernie was cheated by the DNC. I refuse to watch Hillary accept the nod because it's enough to give me nightmares, but wondering if the place looks a bit more crowded tonight than it has been. You Won’t BELIEVE What Democrats Are Doing to Fill Empty Seats at...
Why do some always believe everything the wingnut media puts out? :rolleyes:

DNC Hiring 'Actors' via Craigslist to Replace Delegates

Alright. I'll take your word for it, Doc. I have not seen any of this on a television but I did see a you tube video where Sanders people booed him for supporting Hillary and quite a few other speakers who tried to persuade them. People seemed to calm down when Michele Obama gave her speech. I don't know whether Sanders people had already left or not.
This video is while Hilary is speaking. Hundreds of empty seats if not thousands.

They are using a green screen right now to show a packed convention. I know this as husband is watching the convention. They are playing like Kim Jong Un.

No, your right Jer. They walked right out on her. You'd think all those women that are suppose to hate Trump would be happy to sit in their place. Oddly, they walked out too....
Hold on, don't go anywhere. I want to write up a prayer that we can pray in agreement - there is power in agreement as you know, Irish Ram. For all who wish to join us simply pray this prayer and believe God for His answer tonight.

Father God, we come to you in the name of Jesus Christ. Lord, we are petitioning you to move on behalf of those who have been harmed by the Clinton's. Lord, your Word says that pride goeth before a fall. Your Word says that Vengeance is yours. Lord, we thank you for the keys to the kingdom and the privilege to use the authority of the Name of Jesus Christ.

Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, we come against the prince ruling spirit and all spirit guides. We come through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and we bind you up. We forbid you from influencing or strengthening witches, satanists and all workers of the enemy tonight, in the Name of Jesus.

We destroy your very works! We destroy the spirits of hate, bitterness and murder, spirits of wizardry, sorcery and all your co-spirits, your works, your powers, your influences in Jesus Name.

We come against the spirit of blindness, binding the spirit of bondage and heaviness, fear and hate. We pray Lord, that you would open the eyes of the people and destroy all caging spirits and spirits of delusion which have been cast upon the people in order to deceive them into believing the lies that will be spoken tonight.

Lord, let all those who have been appointed to be heirs of salvation escape from the snare of the fowler and not be entrapped in the slander, lies and abominations that have been lifted up and glorified at the DNC convention. Convict their hearts, Lord, and show them the error of their ways. Cause them to depart from evil and seek your face.

God we ask you to release your warring holy angels to wage warfare against all demonic activities happening at the DNC convention and all demonic activities that are seeking to assist in it's deception, lies and trickery.

Father, we ask that you would send a spirit of confusion upon Hillary Clinton's mind tonight and turn her counsel into foolishness even as you did unto Ahithophel!

Lord, we petition you on the grounds of the blood that was shed at Benghazi! Their blood cries out from the ground, Father God, and their families seek the justice that only you can deliver. We petition you on behalf of the families who lost their loved ones due to the actions of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

Lord, we ask that tonight you shall show her the reason why it matters and we petition you to utterly destroy the false confidence, pride, deception, and witchcraft that this woman has been operating in.

Father, we ask that tonight you reward Hillary Clinton according to the works of her own hands. In Jesus Name we ask it. Amen.

I have been a christian for years and during those years I have never come across so much hate in a written prayer, while using God's name in vain
This really pisses me off, and I am disgusted , your Yuck prayer is for political gain ...

This is what the problem is, most people can see right though that shit of a letter...I am embarrassed for you...

May the Lord rebuke you! You call yourself a Christian while rejoicing in a convention that has lifted up Planned Parenthood and rebellion against authority in the land?
Your support of this woman, Hillary Clinton, who turned her back on Americans at Benghazi is a disgrace to the very title you dare to claim! Christian! Ha! What a disgrace you are!

Do you have any idea how wicked it is to call good evil and evil good? You are a blind guide leading others into a ditch by your wicked example.

If you do not repent of your sins you will perish in hell. Once saved always saved isn't the truth. You're as good as your last day on earth and then comes the judgment. God isn't grading on a curve!

May the Lord reveal to you the evil you have done and convict your heart unto true repentance. I will have nothing else to do with you until you turn from your wickedness.

OH please get off your Soap BoX....I don't know who I plan to vote for but I find your hypocrisy appalling.
So you think that Trump is the man to vote for as a Christian....oh please...

This election does not have the christian platform.....

I worked the streets getting pregnant , addicted women off the streets that your party cut all of the funding to...
These women learned about God, got on their feet and had healthy babies. This was a none profit christian organization.

So don't sit behind a computer judging and rebuking everyone without getting your ass out to the streets and help.
So easy to sit in your cozy little house and judge others...

Then why aren't they? From the pictures - it's more than half empty, Doc.

Those pictures aren't live, Jeri. They're from during the walkout last night. Any of those delegates who "walked out" and didn't come back will find their seat taken.

What is this?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This is a stupid thread. I'm sitting here watching the DNC and it's packed.

Oh look, empty seats at the RNC. See how easy that was?

Cnwoox0VYAIYzI_.jpg

OH please get off your Soap BoX....I don't know who I plan to vote for but I find your hypocrisy appalling.
So you think that Trump is the man to vote for as a Christian....oh please...

This election does not have the christian platform.....

I worked the streets getting pregnant , addicted women off the streets that your party cut all of the funding to...
These women learned about God, got on their feet and had healthy babies. This was a none profit christian organization.

So don't sit behind a computer judging and rebuking everyone without getting your ass out to the streets and help.

Don't think you get to decide what prayers are hateful.
Self righteous yourself if you like but that gives you no right whatsoever to call someone else hateful without knowing anything about them or understanding why their prayer was worded as it is.

Thank you.
Ditto and double that.

You should be embarrassed about the hypocrites who threw God out of the last DNC convention as everyone cheered. Are you bashing the prayers of the wicked as they curse the citizens of the United States and stick them in the back? How about prayers for a person lining their own pockets as they lie to the multitudes and strip their freedoms away from them? Do you have prayer for all those innocent children who have been left dead in the wake of the Clinton's greed?

You know what wasn't mentioned at this year's RNC...?

God, that's who

The DNC has been JAM. PACKED!

Pretty much the entire time from day one to now.

Yesterday, I saw a lot of empty seats at the convention. Ads were running for seat fillers. $50 for sitting through the convention. They also wanted minorities to make sure the audience appears diverse. And they wanted the seat fillers to appear enthusiastic about Hillary and wear promotional items. Yea, the libs will say it's untrue but the Bernie fans left when Hillary was announced as the candidate. Some delegates followed. I guess it was just too much to watch this phony show considering what we know now. One photo on Hillary's site showed a Muslim woman in tears. The woman came forth and said she wasn't crying tears of joy over Hillary, she was terribly upset at the way Bernie was cheated by the DNC. I refuse to watch Hillary accept the nod because it's enough to give me nightmares, but wondering if the place looks a bit more crowded tonight than it has been. You Won’t BELIEVE What Democrats Are Doing to Fill Empty Seats at...
Why do some always believe everything the wingnut media puts out? :rolleyes:

DNC Hiring 'Actors' via Craigslist to Replace Delegates

You should be embarrassed about the hypocrites who threw God out of the last DNC convention as everyone cheered. Are you bashing the prayers of the wicked as they curse the citizens of the United States and stick them in the back? How about prayers for a person lining their own pockets as they lie to the multitudes and strip their freedoms away from them? Do you have prayer for all those innocent children who have been left dead in the wake of the Clinton's greed?

God, that's who

I'd be hard pressed to remember the last time you mentioned the name of Jesus Christ, Marc. You're another one who claims to be a Christian while denying Jesus Christ before men.

You need to repent of your wickedness. You couldn't even admit that those police officers were executed in the last thread I saw you on... you've been turned over to a reprobate mind, because you loved not the truth.

You'll stand before the judgment seat of God and answer for every idle word you've spoken on this board and off of it.

As for the RNC Convention. I wouldn't know. I didn't watch it. I do not condone Trump's behavior either.

America is now in the place of voting for the lesser of two evils and there can be no question but that he is the lesser of the two!

This will be my last reply to you until you come to your senses and repent.

It is obvious that the DNC has it stuff together. They even had a coffin brought in to bury Mrs. Tuzla's chances.

:lmao: Fake Dems.
I did listen to Cuomo's speech. Talk about plagiarizing. The speech writer has been spending time on FB taking notes on comments I made on a page that has been fully deleted. They can copy the words and use them but the Lord will insure it is of no benefit to them.

God, that's who

I'd be hard pressed to remember the last time you mentioned the name of Jesus Christ, Marc. You're another one who claims to be a Christian while denying Jesus Christ before men.

You need to repent of your wickedness. You couldn't even admit that those police officers were executed in the last thread I saw you on... you've been turned over to a reprobate mind, because you loved not the truth.

You'll stand before the judgment seat of God and answer for every idle word you've spoken on this board and off of it.

As for the RNC Convention. I wouldn't know. I didn't watch it. I do not condone Trump's behavior either.

America is now in the place of voting for the lesser of two evils and there can be no question but that he is the lesser of the two!

JudgeNotCartoon.gif

God, that's who

I rebuke you Satan.

God, that's who

JudgeNotCartoon.gif
If you are a good Christian go back and read your Bible some more and maybe you will get to the part that says a spiritual man judges all things. Just because you do not know the right hand from the left does not mean others do not. Learn how to discern what is truly evil when it is present before making Your Judgment calls.

Forum List

Back