Clinton's Chinese connection from the 90's is back to haunt them. Remember 1.2 Million from Macau?

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Oooooooh I love it! Bring on the 90's. Ng is back in the limelight for bribing United Nation officials. This is the business man from Macau who donated 1.2 Million to the Clinton re-election campaign thru an Arkansas restaurant owner.

You left wing whackos throw around accusations about Trump and Russia with no proof. Sadly for you, there's a documented history with the Clintons.

:lmao:

36AC6C7700000578-3713478-Testimony_In_an_investigation_led_by_then_Senator_Fred_Thompson_-m-21_1469738369053.jpg

Testimony: In an investigation led by then Senator Fred Thompson, the Chinese government was accused of trying to affect the 1996 election outcome. Charlie Trie, who was jailed, later gave evidence.

Read more: 90s back again for Clintons: Illegal donor finally facing questions
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

All the oldies....Wang Jun, Charlie Trie......the whole gang will be back using the Lincoln bedroom like an Air BnB..........it would amaze me if I didn't know that left wingers are simply mentally damaged people.....the clinton's have ramped up selling their government offices for money and power and the lefties sit there and say they want to take on the establishment......

All the oldies....Wang Jun, Charlie Trie......the whole gang will be back using the Lincoln bedroom like an Air BnB..........it would amaze me if I didn't know that left wingers are simply mentally damaged people.....the clinton's have ramped up selling their government offices for money and power and the lefties sit there and say they want to take on the establishment......

Surrendering our country is a small price to pay for making history in electing the '1st Vagina'.

Bananas' for everyone!

I've never forgotten the time Danny DeVito was on the View liquored up and bragging that he and his wife Pearlman fucked their brains out in the Lincoln bedroom and he spread his come all over the place.

It's an ugly picture that remains in my head.

Ah the good old days when the Clintons were in the White House.

:lol:

Forum List

Back