Act Like A Man ...

That's a lie. Not one step back until the punch.

iframe>

That's still a step back.

Lets not lose sight of the fact that the crowd on the right was advancing towards the crowd on the left. The crowd on the right were the aggressors.

You lied.

The masked anarchists were throwing M80's at the other side. So, now you are lying by omission. The Antifa were the aggressors. They didn't even try to hide it. When asked why they were throwing explosives into the crowd, this very moldilocks "victim" replied, "The resistance is fucking hard!"

Your defense of this organized violence against Americans in order to supress and oppress them is revealing.

Honey, both sides were overwhelming violent and American, and the far right got whipped . . . again.

iframe>

Lets not lose sight of the fact that the crowd on the right was advancing towards the crowd on the left. The crowd on the right were the aggressors.

You lied.

The masked anarchists were throwing M80's at the other side. So, now you are lying by omission. The Antifa were the aggressors. They didn't even try to hide it. When asked why they were throwing explosives into the crowd, this very moldilocks "victim" replied, "The resistance is fucking hard!"

Your defense of this organized violence against Americans in order to supress and oppress them is revealing.

Honey, both sides were overwhelming violent and American, and the far right got whipped . . . again.

You didnt read their own site where they admitted to getting their asses kicked?

Nope, they did not admit that. The right attacked the left, and the latter whipped the former. OK, now you know.

iframe>

You lied.

You didnt read their own site where they admitted to getting their asses kicked?

Despite all his "declarations of truth" about the primary proven totally wrong, the election guarantees also wrong, that the radical alt right (normal conservatives) and the radical alt left (masked, armed thugs throwing M80's into a crowd) are somehow equivalent, and that present day jihad is insignificant but the crusades can never be forgiven ... Well, I've decided he's a paid poster or utterly delusional.

Next comes the Jake response demeaning me as a woman, insinuating I'm toothless and inbred, or just insisting he's representative of mainstream anything despite overwhelming evidence otherwise.

Oh, and he's a real conservative. Any one further right is an alt right fascist Nazi about to be taught a lesson by the real America. When you point out it's the left that keeps getting beat, he denies.

iframe>

You lied.

Despite all his "declarations of truth" about the primary proven totally wrong, the election guarantees also wrong, that the radical alt right (normal conservatives) and the radical alt left (masked, armed thugs throwing M80's into a crowd) are somehow equivalent, and that present day jihad is insignificant but the crusades can never be forgiven ... Well, I've decided he's a paid poster or utterly delusional.

Next comes the Jake response demeaning me as a woman, insinuating I'm toothless and inbred, or just insisting he's representative of mainstream anything despite overwhelming evidence otherwise.

Oh, and he's a real conservative. Any one further right is an alt right fascist Nazi about to be taught a lesson by the real America. When you point out it's the left that keeps getting beat, he denies.

Awww Hell...dont work so hard to say progressives are dirt bags.
We all know it.

You lied.

Real Americans are not fascists. Antifa, is anti-fascist. Real Americans don't charge a crowd of people they disagree with. Real Americans don't yell at people who see things differently. Real Americans embrace diversity. Real Americans don't accuse people simply because they don't like what they say. Real Americans believe a person is innocent until proven guilty. Real Americans don't believe a person should be punished for a crime they didn't commit.

Real Americans don't talk like you.

Are you lobbying for a brownie point? The alt right is much more violent than they are. Just look at your heroes.
  • Conservative Jesus
  • Timothy McVie
  • Jared Lee Loughner
  • James Earl Ray
You're a violent ideology and you get pissed off when someone gives you a taste of your own medicine.

You lied.

Real Americans are not fascists. Antifa, is anti-fascist. Real Americans don't charge a crowd of people they disagree with. Real Americans don't yell at people who see things differently. Real Americans embrace diversity. Real Americans don't accuse people simply because they don't like what they say. Real Americans believe a person is innocent until proven guilty. Real Americans don't believe a person should be punished for a crime they didn't commit.

Real Americans don't talk like you.

Antifa was armed and masked. They were there for the express purpose of shutting down free speech. They shouted down their opponents and threw bottles ( many with M80's in them). They are caught on tape laughing about an old lady they near-missed with one of those explosives. Antifa absolutely did not embrace the diversity of opinions there. Antifa DID charge those they disagreed with. Its on video. Antifa (a college professor no less) DID sneak between 2 people to crack the skull of an innocent man facing the other way with a heavy metal blunt object. It is all on video with audio and has been confirmed to not be altered.

Real Americans are sick of the fake accusations by leftist which are overwhelmingly proven to be hoaxes or outright lies. If Antifa believes innocent until proven guilty, why was bike lock victim meted out punishment for sitting on the curb?

Once again, you are outright lying despite all evidence that proves motive, intent and video evidence of violent assault with deadly weapons. You may agree that 45%+ of American citizens are deplorable and deserve to be beaten into submission, but you are very wrong that it is American to do so.

This is why y'all keep losing more and more. This is why you lost the Independents and are losing any remaining moderate Democrats. Pro Antifa is anti free speech. Pro Antifa is pro violence. Pro Antifa is pro crime. This is clear as day to non left-wing-by-any-means-necessary Americans.

In America, you are free to believe whatever you believe. I hope y'all keep it up, frankly. The Midwest, The South and a third of The West are disgusted with this behavior and are getting angrier and angrier by the day.

We have no idea how one could possibly be for the hostile, masked rioters throwing deadly weapons at whichever random person is close enough to hit. We have no idea why hate speech is promoted for the left, but civil but dissenting opinions of the right are considered criminal and those people deserve to be physically assaulted until they shut up. I don't care if their name means "anti fascist." Their actions clearly show they are extremely anti-democracy, very nearly anarchist. They use fascist methods so they aren't living up to their name.

Its ok with you and much of the extreme left because you agree that the other side deserves it. Its not Ok with you and much of the extreme left if the right uses the exact same tactics against you. America sees the double standards. Citizens are calling out the B.S. more and more. The pendulum is swinging. Dishonest tactics (which both sides use) have lost most of their effectiveness.

I am still waiting for someone to explain to me why an angry, armed, masked person screaming hateful things to me while running at me is not considered threatening and I should just stand still long enough to hear him out. We all know that person isn't there to discuss anything. You can pretend they were peaceful protesters all you want. We both know you are lying.

Antifa was armed and masked. They were there for the express purpose of shutting down free speech.
So was the Tea Party during the healthcare town hall debates.

They shouted down their opponents and threw bottles ( many with M80's in them). They are caught on tape laughing about an old lady they near-missed with one of those explosives.
And where is this tape?

Antifa absolutely did not embrace the diversity of opinions there.
I was speaking about you, not them, when I said that. YOU do not embrace diversity.

Antifa DID charge those they disagreed with. Its on video.
Then produce that video. The one I saw, shows the crowd on the right, advancing toward the crowd on the left.

Antifa (a college professor no less) DID sneak between 2 people to crack the skull of an innocent man facing the other way with a heavy metal blunt object. It is all on video with audio and has been confirmed to not be altered.
Now that one I saw and that person is just as much a criminal as the guy in the blue shirt that hit the girl. I agree with you on that incident.

Real Americans are sick of the fake accusations by leftist which are overwhelmingly proven to be hoaxes or outright lies.
Give me 3 examples of fake accusations by the left.

If Antifa believes innocent until proven guilty,
Again, I was referring to you when I made that statement, because you keep accusing me of things that you haven't proven, as we will see again below.

why was bike lock victim meted out punishment for sitting on the curb?
The person with the bike lock, should be locked up.

Once again, you are outright lying despite all evidence that proves motive, intent and video evidence of violent assault with deadly weapons.
I saw one assault with a deadly weapon. Produce the video of people throwing bottles and M80's.

You may agree that 45%+ of American citizens are deplorable and deserve to be beaten into submission, but you are very wrong that it is American to do so.
Why would you think that?

This is why y'all keep losing more and more.
Losing what? Certainly not this debate. You're getting your ass whupped.

This is why you lost the Independents and are losing any remaining moderate Democrats.
I didn't lose anything. I'm not a Democrat and I'm not an Independant.

Pro Antifa is anti free speech. Pro Antifa is pro violence. Pro Antifa is pro crime. This is clear as day to non left-wing-by-any-means-necessary Americans.
By "any-means-necessary", means you are pro-violent and pro-crime.

In America, you are free to believe whatever you believe. I hope y'all keep it up, frankly. The Midwest, The South and a third of The West are disgusted with this behavior and are getting angrier and angrier by the day.
We're free to believe whatever we want to believe, but if we exercise that right, we are then threatened by people getting angrier and angrier. That's not being free to believe. Being threatened for your beliefs, is not freedom.

We have no idea how one could possibly be for the hostile, masked rioters throwing deadly weapons at whichever random person is close enough to hit.
You support the guy in the blue shirt, you tell me.

We have no idea why hate speech is promoted for the left, but civil but dissenting opinions of the right are considered criminal...
Stop right there! I have to pull my pant legs up. I don't want to get them dirty from if your rant turns into a heavy flow.

... and those people deserve to be physically assaulted until they shut up.
Who needs to be physically assaulted until they shut up? Or is this like the "free to believe" thing again?

I don't care if their name means "anti fascist."
Are you defending fascists?

Their actions clearly show they are extremely anti-democracy, very nearly anarchist. They use fascist methods so they aren't living up to their name.
No different than the "bagger nation". Except they are probably a lot smarter.

Its ok with you and much of the extreme left because you agree that the other side deserves it. Its not Ok with you and much of the extreme left if the right uses the exact same tactics against you. America sees the double standards. Citizens are calling out the B.S. more and more. The pendulum is swinging. Dishonest tactics (which both sides use) have lost most of their effectiveness.
Now you sound like Knute Rockne.

I am still waiting for someone to explain to me why an angry, armed, masked person screaming hateful things to me while running at me is not considered threatening and I should just stand still long enough to hear him out. We all know that person isn't there to discuss anything.
Exactly! Like the guy in the blue shirt.

You can pretend they were peaceful protesters all you want.
I didn't say they were peaceful protesters.

We both know you are lying.
Another baseless accusation.

Real Americans don't make those; 'mericans do.

Forum List

Back