Act Like A Man ...

An admirer of Pinochet hates American values.

Schlesinger, warm up the helicopter.

Like I said...i'm not a regular church goer. If I tend to take His readings a little more literal you can blame that on me.

The same rules apply whether you're a devout Christian or just a moral thinking person.
If you're starting shit,dont be surprised when you get it back in spades.
I'm more like that. If someone gets in my face, you won't see me backing up.

Yeah, you're right, she was backing up.... right after she got the post stamp to her forehead.
This thread is a perfect example of how many on the right are mentally incapable of being anywhere near a public office. You just don't know how to get along with other people. All this "might makes right" or "my way or the highway" nonsense just whinds up getting your ass kicked.

Is that all that happened or you just chose that part?

And it wasn't her email.
No, that's not all that happened. But what was in that video, for that moment in time, was inexcusable. Just because you don't like what someone says, is no reason to hit them. And what she said was kind of tame, compared to many statements the right has made over the years.

That's a lie. Not one step back until the punch.

iframe>

That's still a step back.

Lets not lose sight of the fact that the crowd on the right was advancing towards the crowd on the left. The crowd on the right were the aggressors.

Fist to the forehead can be a real backer upper
So, I don't put myself in senseless situations where I could receive one

I could hack Jakey Poo at any time. I have the skill. But I won't because I respect the law.

You had my vengeance horns all excited, then you threw a white hat down. Cock-block move asshole :p

I have a target who needs to put out some infos a few select places and my favorite blackie went radio silence a week ago ~pouts~
Babbling threat?

I babble. Zero threat; I'm CEH, MOD is soiled, so technicalities.

I could hack Jakey Poo at any time. I have the skill. But I won't because I respect the law.

You had my vengeance horns all excited, then you threw a white hat down. Cock-block move asshole :p

I have a target who needs to put out some infos a few select places and my favorite blackie went radio silence a week ago ~pouts~
Babbling threat?

What?

Babbling threat?

What?

I'm a certified ethical hacker, the method of discover is soiled so I can't catch them.

Is that all that happened or you just chose that part?

And it wasn't her email.
No, that's not all that happened. But what was in that video, for that moment in time, was inexcusable. Just because you don't like what someone says, is no reason to hit them. And what she said was kind of tame, compared to many statements the right has made over the years.

She wasn't saying anything. She was attacking with a bottle.

That's a lie. Not one step back until the punch.

iframe>

That's still a step back.

Lets not lose sight of the fact that the crowd on the right was advancing towards the crowd on the left. The crowd on the right were the aggressors.

You lied.

The masked anarchists were throwing M80's at the other side. So, now you are lying by omission. The Antifa were the aggressors. They didn't even try to hide it. When asked why they were throwing explosives into the crowd, this very moldilocks "victim" replied, "The resistance is fucking hard!"

Your defense of this organized violence against Americans in order to supress and oppress them is revealing.

Forum List

Back