Report: Reagan Headed To Korea

CYA

and the asses of those already there

Works for me

No big surprise. He said he "loves war" and said he wants to use nukes, and he has no balls.

Impressive! This is a sign we intend to take Kim out. With the Stennis, Reagan, and Nimitz strike groups strategically positioned, the North doesn't have a chance.

http://www.news.valubit.com/us-deploys-two-more-aircraft-carriers-toward-korean-peninsula-yonhap/
your link doesn't work

Here's one that does, and yes, we are going to have 3 carrier groups in the area in a week or two.

US Deploys Two More Aircraft Carriers Toward Korean Peninsula: Yonhap | Zero Hedge

One is there already, one is fixing to deploy from Japan, and the third one will arrive around the 25th after they finish up pre deployment exercises off the coast of Oregon.

It isn't a sign we intend to take him out, you just probably wish that.
To me, it seems like retaliation for china and Russia sending in ships.

Actually, you got that backwards. We sent in a carrier group and said we are sending in more, and because of that, they deployed spy ships to watch what our carriers are doing.

China and Russia dispatch spy ships to follow US 'armada' heading for North Korea

Happens a lot. I know there were several times that I was deployed on various ships that we were tailed by the Russians as well. If you served in the Navy for any length of time, you would also have stories about Russian ships following your vessel.

Forum List

Back