google robo tool flags conservative comments as toxic

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Google AI tool used to flag “offensive comments” has a seemingly built-in bias against conservative and libertarian viewpoints.

Perspective API, a “machine learning model” developed by Google which scores “the perceived impact a comment might have on a conversation” in the comment section of a news article, ranks comments based on their “toxicity.”

Google Robo-Tool Flags Conservative Comments as “Toxic”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh don't worry it won't be long before they make their rounds to you trendy radical fake liberals.... It'll kind suck when they shut you down too don'tcha think lol

• Banned
upload_2017-4-17_12-4-32.png

Planning a World Class Video Surveillance System

• Banned
Don't ever ever use Google. there are other choices out there.

Thanks, I haven't used google for years.

there is

www.startpage.com
or that duck one lol

Yeah, I either use TOR or Duckduckgo.

They are going to use this one comments too. So I guess if we aren't bending over saying some bs like

Trump haters say, or you aren't a climate change idiot than they will get rid of those comments.

Even this very board can be affected.

David Knight explained that tonight on the nightly news, but look how many haven't bothered to even stop by and look at this, and we wonder why so many haven't a fkn clue as to wtf is going on in the world, why and how come. lol

The Google AI tool used to flag “offensive comments” has a seemingly built-in bias against conservative and libertarian viewpoints.

Perspective API, a “machine learning model” developed by Google which scores “the perceived impact a comment might have on a conversation” in the comment section of a news article, ranks comments based on their “toxicity.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh don't worry it won't be long before they make their rounds to you trendy radical fake liberals.... It'll kind suck when they shut you down too don'tcha think lol

Lefties would abuse their power if they were placed in charge of a lemonade stand.

Lefties would abuse their power if they were placed in charge of a lemonade stand.

/--- leftards need adult supervision to run a lemonade stand.

From what I hear in this Live video I think Google is going ot now retract what htey are doing haahah

LOL The conspiracy theory whack jobs are out in force. LOL Maybe someday some of you will grow up and get a job and become a member of society. Then again, probably not.

Forum List

Back