Act Like A Man ...

Real men fight other men. That piece of shit had about 15 guys he could've punched out instead of That woman. Your dick must be smaller than his.
Any woman who gets in a brawl and says "don't hit me, I am a woman" is a piece of shit no feminist. A feminist stands ups and slugs.

You are presuming that she went down there and got intentionally involved in a physical fight based on about 10 seconds of video.

Real men fight other men. That piece of shit had about 15 guys he could've punched out instead of That woman. Your dick must be smaller than his.

Lol that was funny, must have had bad blood brewing just before

She may have just been trying to get past everybody and defend herself too. There's not enough video to judge or see what was happening just before she was in the frame.

She may have just been trying to get past everybody and defend herself too. There's not enough video to judge or see what was happening just before she was in the frame.

She should of stayed home and barefoot in the kitchen... None of this would of happened

No?

are 'real men' allowed to defend themselves?

My god what a bunch of pussies we have here today....

Is that a yes, or a no to my question?

"She may"

Or, she may not. You weirdos are always quibbling via speculation.

You are presuming that she went down there and got intentionally involved in a physical fight based on about 10 seconds of video.

x6fyw2.jpg

"determined to bring back 100 nazi scalps"

Last edited:

so in other words, you have no point.

the attempts to silence Trump supporters have been amazing

this whole thing stinks - BOTH sides went out there looking for trouble

this woman is a piece of garbage & I am having a hard time feeling any sympathy for her

but it still is disheartening to see a man clock a woman like that, just doesn't feel right

but, pushed to the wall, my thought is that if she wanted to be in a brawl...

I hate to agree with Mike Tyson (another crappy human being); but his quote pretty much sums it up - "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"

I answered your question in my previous post. Real men are not threatened by women. If you are afraid of women, I suggest you get counseling

I answered your question in my previous post. Real men are not threatened by women.

Indeed not, but I believe in equality.

Forum List

Back