ACORN: third times a charm????

Sorry....maybe I catch on too quickly, but I just assumed that went without saying?

well, why point out the one without the other? unless you just want to focus on racism from whites which is racism isn't it?

It was easy to point out "namvet's" racism as it was beligerant in nature and in THIS thread. I haven't seen other examples of racism within this thread, so, maybe I don't see your point?

why would namvet be any more racist than those black singers? both called the WH black.

Sorry....maybe I catch on too quickly, but I just assumed that went without saying?

well, why point out the one without the other? unless you just want to focus on racism from whites which is racism isn't it?

It was easy to point out "namvet's" racism as it was beligerant in nature and in THIS thread. I haven't seen other examples of racism within this thread, so, maybe I don't see your point?

that's cause your blind to racism moron

why would namvet be any more racist than those black singers? both called the WH black.

Which black singers are you referring to???

that's cause your blind to racism moron

No, not really. Yours was pretty damn easy to spot there, Skippy!

are you unable to view you tube? if so wait til you get home..

Post a youtube of some fine babe in a bikini shaking her junk in another thread and I'll bet he can see THAT. Too late now though... I've exposed his game.

Ignorance is one of the liberals most favorite tactics, sometimes being implemented without knowing it.

Post a youtube of some fine babe in a bikini shaking her junk in another thread and I'll bet he can see THAT. Too late now though... I've exposed his game.

Ignorance is one of the liberals most favorite tactics, sometimes being implemented without knowing it.

Oh goodie...another fake vet to the rescue. Please see my previous post about allowing me to search the lyrics. Isn't that much simpler than showing what an ass you are all of the time with your premanufactured one liners?

Last edited:

this dumb fuck doesn't know any more about blacks than he does about fornicatin'.

Are you racists born this way, or did your racist parents teach you to be a racist?

Yeah i dissaprove of the blackhouse comment too, much in the way i dissaprove of the 111th congress and the Obama administrations czardom.

Disagreeing with the idea of "czars" or even with chosen "czars" for a reason is one thing. Disagreeing with our POTUS simply because he is black, well that's racism. But then again, all of these card carrying members of the Klan already knew that.

Like Senator Byrd?

how the scammers got scammed

[youtube]mrpRGZq7Z-U[/youtube]

[youtube]ue_2_dhh1zo[/youtube]

myself i wanna see ACORN shut down and prosecuted and locked up for the voter fraud. this is the bigger issue.

I have it on good authority that there will be MORE such videos from other ACORN Housing Assistance offices.

By now all fair-minded folks should realize that the workers depicted here all followed the same procedures, without batting an eye. Almost like they were trained just for this type scenario and were following their training and have done this many times before.

NONE of the workers depicted in the videos acted in any way like what they were seeing was an unusual situation. To the contrary, they were quite methodical about it all.

Which means those fair-minded folks now must also realize, this is an example of systemic organized crime, racketeering. Because these stings could not have AT ALL been successful unless the workers were following a script, and were trained to follow it.

Everything ACORN housing has done in the last ten years needs to be investigated and audited. This can of corn needs to be popped open and spilled out onto the floor for all to see.

Most recently the head of ACORN Housing and Community Reinvestment was a guy named Deepak Bhargava. Here he is, on 12/01/07 talking at a convention for community organizers, where then-Senator Barack Obama was a guest:

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=8vJcVgJhNaU"]YouTube - OBAMA CAUGHT SAYING ACORN AND FRIENDS WILL SHAPE HIS PRESIDENTIAL AGENDA[/ame]

Here we see Mr. Obama promising this group they would be involved in his administration even before the inauguration, during the transition they would be helping him "shape his agenda."

As if he didn't already have one by then?

So how long did obama work as an attorney for acorn? How long was he also a community organizer for them?
This speaks volumes of his content of character, acorn is his domestic army in waiting.
obama is a clear and present danger to the USA.

Forum List

Back