ACORN: third times a charm????

What a bunch of crooks. Who is running this group? Anyone? Anyone?

your boy in the blackhouse :lol:

Are you racists born this way, or did your racist parents teach you to be a racist?

1964_one_halfFordMustangV8Cconvertible-mar17b.jpg

im a honkey !!!! :lol::lol:

your boy in the blackhouse :lol:

Are you racists born this way, or did your racist parents teach you to be a racist?

Yeah i dissaprove of the blackhouse comment too, much in the way i dissaprove of the 111th congress and the Obama administrations czardom.

Disagreeing with the idea of "czars" or even with chosen "czars" for a reason is one thing. Disagreeing with our POTUS simply because he is black, well that's racism. But then again, all of these card carrying members of the Klan already knew that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxl4lQ8tmdM&feature=related]YouTube - george clinton - paint the white house black[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Yeah i dissaprove of the blackhouse comment too, much in the way i dissaprove of the 111th congress and the Obama administrations czardom.

Disagreeing with the idea of "czars" or even with chosen "czars" for a reason is one thing. Disagreeing with our POTUS simply because he is black, well that's racism. But then again, all of these card carrying members of the Klan already knew that.

agreeing with him just cause he's black is racism too. wouldn't you say?

Sorry....maybe I catch on too quickly, but I just assumed that went without saying?

Sorry....maybe I catch on too quickly, but I just assumed that went without saying?

well, why point out the one without the other? unless you just want to focus on racism from whites which is racism isn't it?

well, why point out the one without the other? unless you just want to focus on racism from whites which is racism isn't it?

It was easy to point out "namvet's" racism as it was beligerant in nature and in THIS thread. I haven't seen other examples of racism within this thread, so, maybe I don't see your point?

im a honkey !!!!

No, namvet, you're just a dick. I hate fake vets who always us monikers to make it seem as if they served. How lame can you be? Fake vet AND a fucking racist....

looks like you over looked something

[youtube]Dxl4lQ8tmdM[/youtube]

No, namvet, you're just a dick. I hate fake vets who always us monikers to make it seem as if they served. How lame can you be? Fake vet AND a fucking racist

oh pleeeeze try to come up with something more original idiot. thats uh...............so ordinary

Last edited:
im a honkey !!!!

No, namvet, you're just a dick. I hate fake vets who always us monikers to make it seem as if they served. How lame can you be? Fake vet AND a fucking racist....

looks like you over looked something

[youtube]Dxl4lQ8tmdM[/youtube]

No, namvet, you're just a dick. I hate fake vets who always us monikers to make it seem as if they served. How lame can you be? Fake vet AND a fucking racist

oh pleeeeze try to come up with something more original idiot. thats uh...............so ordinary

I WILL give you credit for not denying it...

Forum List

Back