ACLU sues healthcare network for cancelling chest surgery of woman who identifies as man

Insurance does not normally pay for elective surgery. This woman no more has to bind her breasts than she has to wear a plastic nose.

Cut them off , she has a medical issue. Body dysmorphic. Some nose jobs are medically necessary as well. Breast reconstructive surgery is NOT.
She has a mental issue. She will live a perfectly healthy life if she does not get her tits cut off. Some people will become depressed and unhappy if they do not have a face lift too. Insurance does not pay for botox no matter how bitter the tears are.

She has a mental issue. She will live a perfectly healthy life if she does not get her tits cut off. Some people will become depressed and unhappy if they do not have a face lift too. Insurance does not pay for botox no matter how bitter the tears are.

What a hater you are. A transgender man is not a woman with body dysmorphic disorder.

He identifies as a man and needs reconstructive surgery, to include not only breast reconstruction but a penis capable of erection and ejaculation, and other such organs.

Botox? No, I don't think so, either. Paralyzing the muscles of facial expression does not erase the pain; it only denies the expression of the pain.

The ACLU is anti 2nd amendment silly one.

I know. Register all firearms, turn them in, give up your other valuables, give up your house and home, and move off to the internment camps.

Insurance does not normally pay for elective surgery. This woman no more has to bind her breasts than she has to wear a plastic nose.

Cut them off , she has a medical issue. Body dysmorphic. Some nose jobs are medically necessary as well. Breast reconstructive surgery is NOT.

Yes all he needs is to find "Jesus".

Yes all he needs is to find "Jesus".

Is that what you think? No wonder you're so unhappy. This woman is mentally ill. Jesus has nothing to do with it.

What a hater you are. A transgender man is not a woman with body dysmorphic disorder.

He identifies as a man and needs reconstructive surgery, to include not only breast reconstruction but a penis capable of erection and ejaculation, and other such organs.

Botox? No, I don't think so, either. Paralyzing the muscles of facial expression does not erase the pain; it only denies the expression of the pain.

The ACLU is anti 2nd amendment silly one.

I know. Register all firearms, turn them in, give up your other valuables, give up your house and home, and move off to the internment camps.
A prosthetic penis is never capable of erection or ejaculation.

Penile Implants: The Total Guide For Transsexual Men

Your left-wing trans-hating bigotry is showing...

No wonder you're so unhappy. This woman is mentally ill.

A transgender man is not a mentally ill woman.

Prosthetic teeth are not capable of mastication, either, but that has never stopped or even discouraged dentists from pulling real teeth unnecessarily.

13775366_273065176391999_6532260010978015876_n.jpg

Your left-wing trans-hating bigotry is showing...

No wonder you're so unhappy. This woman is mentally ill.

A transgender man is not a mentally ill woman.

Prosthetic teeth are not capable of mastication, either, but that has never stopped or even discouraged dentists from pulling real teeth unnecessarily.
It was you who said the constructed penis would be capable of both erection and ejaculation when clearly it would not be.

Prosthetic teeth whether implants or dentures are certainly capable of mastication indeed that is the primary purpose.

A transgendered man is a mentally ill woman. That is what gender dysphoria is, a mental illness.

Someone who has body integrity dysphoria, and identifies as armless, legless or blind would not get insurance to pay for amputations or eye removal. That's an elective, pay for it yourself. It is a mental illness of the same kind as gender dysphoria.

ACLU Sues Healthcare Network for Cancelling Chest Surgery of Woman Who Identifies as Man
The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) has filed suit against the largest healthcare network in Washington State after chest reconstruction surgery scheduled for a woman who identifies as a man was canceled and she had to obtain the operation elsewhere. According to the complaint filed by the ACLU, the 30-year-old woman, who goes by the name Ari Robbins, has been diagnosed with gender dysphoria, “a serious medical condition codified in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-V) and International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10).” While controversial,.......................................
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ACLU is nothing but a political screw you , anti american cult for leftist pigs. Nothing better than seeing them go under as an organization , seeing this group fail would just be pure awesome.
The ACLU sued Charlottesville on behalf of the white trash who wanted to hold their "unite the right" rally there and won the case. The organization also defended the rights of white trash to march in Skokie, Illinois, years ago. This goes to show that the ACLU defends the rights of garbage, as well.

ACLU Sues Healthcare Network for Cancelling Chest Surgery of Woman Who Identifies as Man
The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) has filed suit against the largest healthcare network in Washington State after chest reconstruction surgery scheduled for a woman who identifies as a man was canceled and she had to obtain the operation elsewhere. According to the complaint filed by the ACLU, the 30-year-old woman, who goes by the name Ari Robbins, has been diagnosed with gender dysphoria, “a serious medical condition codified in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-V) and International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10).” While controversial,.......................................
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ACLU is nothing but a political screw you , anti american cult for leftist pigs. Nothing better than seeing them go under as an organization , seeing this group fail would just be pure awesome.
The ACLU sued Charlottesville on behalf of the white trash who wanted to hold their "unite the right" rally there and won the case. The organization also defended the rights of white trash to march in Skokie, Illinois, years ago. This goes to show that the ACLU defends the rights of garbage, as well.

Years ago? Try almost a half a century ago Gramps..

What did ACLU for white christian straight man until now?
Nothing.
ACLU is enemy of civilization.

What did ACLU for white christian straight man until now?
Nothing.
ACLU is enemy of civilization.

The ACLU represented the neo-nazis who wanted to march in Charlottesville, and won in court for them. Years ago, it represented the neo-nazis who wanted to march in Skokie, Illinois. What other case has come up that might involve the rights of a "white christian straight man" being violated? You have to have a viable case first.

Maybe one day they will deny coverage for you. I have the same thoughts of you , a misguided idiot.

I hope they'd deny coverage for elective amputation of vital healthy organs to act out my mental delusions if such was the case. Docs take an oath to do no harm. If my issues are mental I belong laying on a couch, not an operating table.

Maybe one day they will deny coverage for you. I have the same thoughts of you , a misguided idiot.

I hope they'd deny coverage for elective amputation of vital healthy organs to act out my mental delusions if such was the case. Docs take an oath to do no harm. If my issues are mental I belong laying on a couch, not an operating table.

Well you do not understand gender dysphoria and all the physical causes of it, its just not a mental issue , actually I think its people like you who cause it to be a mental issue, It has been happening for years, centuries.

Oh for fucks sake. So you have memories from a past life as another gender. This life has new lessons. You don't get to rearrange the plan with your cult values.

You don't understand what you are talking about. I can guarantee you that. As a child I had species dysphoria. I thought I was a bird & could fly. I could do it in my dreams. Thankfully when I had cardboard taped to my arms when I climbed on the roof, my parents made me climb down before I jumped off.

And yeah, people have been sick for centuries of rigid polarized gender roles. But the solution isn't fortifying despondency of not conforming by hacking off body parts. That is mere submission to those imposed roles. The real brave & innovative would just tell society to fuck off & do as they please within their natural & immutable gender.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back