ACLU sues healthcare network for cancelling chest surgery of woman who identifies as man

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
ACLU Sues Healthcare Network for Cancelling Chest Surgery of Woman Who Identifies as Man
The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) has filed suit against the largest healthcare network in Washington State after chest reconstruction surgery scheduled for a woman who identifies as a man was canceled and she had to obtain the operation elsewhere. According to the complaint filed by the ACLU, the 30-year-old woman, who goes by the name Ari Robbins, has been diagnosed with gender dysphoria, “a serious medical condition codified in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-V) and International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10).” While controversial,.......................................
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ACLU is nothing but a political screw you , anti american cult for leftist pigs. Nothing better than seeing them go under as an organization , seeing this group fail would just be pure awesome.

The ACLU is pushing the issue to an end they hadn't planned on. And that is, doctors are going to start standing up to testify that they can't be forced to choose between what they know is medical malpractice (even if elective) and being sued for not practicing malpractice. Also, the insurance companies don't want to pay for procedures that leave patients needing lifelong medical care for incontinence, infections, impotency and unresolved/worsened mental issues from amputation of vital healthy organs. It's a net loss for them. Ooopsies...took on a powerful defendant there ACLU. :lmao:

The ACLU is finally pushing this bullshit to its end. The AMA will have to take a stand on unnecessary and improper mutilation of people's bodies to play fantasy games.

Thank you for your unbridled and unreflective zeal for suing on behalf of your cult-LGBT masters ACLU. The day has finally come!
:clap2:

By the way, in related news, visit my signature.

Last edited:
The ACLU is pushing the issue to an end they hadn't planned on. And that is, doctors are going to start standing up to testify that they can't be forced to choose between what they know is medical malpractice (even if elective) and being sued for not practicing malpractice. Also, the insurance companies don't want to pay for procedures that leave patients needing lifelong medical care for incontinence, infections, impotency and unresolved/worsened mental issues from amputation of vital healthy organs. It's a net loss for them. Ooopsies...took on a powerful defendant there ACLU. :lmao:

The ACLU is finally pushing this bullshit to its end. The AMA will have to take a stand on unnecessary and improper mutilation of people's bodies to play fantasy games.

Thank you for your unbridled and unreflective zeal for suing on behalf of your cult-LGBT masters ACLU. The day has finally come!

I see no need to artificial beasts for those who have cancer. That needs to end. Not necessary.

... chest reconstruction surgery scheduled for a woman who identifies as a man was canceled and she had to obtain the operation elsewhere

"She." ACLU is in denial.

I, on the other hand, identify as a woman, and ACLU insists on calling me "Sir" in their vicious, politically driven, foreign-influenced spite.

I see no need to artificial beasts for those who have cancer. That needs to end. Not necessary.

Many women who do not need or want their breasts removed are forced to undergo "radical" mastectomy for deliberately caused or intentionally misdiagnosed cancer.

Its not the doctor but the facility.

... chest reconstruction surgery scheduled for a woman who identifies as a man was canceled and she had to obtain the operation elsewhere

"She." ACLU is in denial.

I, on the other hand, identify as a woman, and ACLU insists on calling me "Sir" in their vicious, politically driven, foreign-influenced spite.

Many women who do not need or want their breasts removed are forced to undergo "radical" mastectomy for deliberately caused or intentionally misdiagnosed cancer.

No one forces them. they make that decision. And the point is its not necessary as its vanity.

the ACLU is anti-American

they enforce the first amendment. (so I guess you consider that un-American)
yes I do, the way the ACLU does it
one of the problems is, it is usually ONE person complaining about their '''civil'' rights
they are NOT being beaten and dragged around...it's usually something stupid like:
----I read one time they sued for a HIGH SCHOOL student!!!!!!!!!!!! ..who was giving out condoms as part of his election policy and the school told him not to, or suspended him
VERY STUPID /ridiculous!!
you can't just do whatever you want!!
maybe I want to run around naked, saying the N-word and pissing in the woods....
no there are limits to freedom

Insurance does not normally pay for elective surgery. This woman no more has to bind her breasts than she has to wear a plastic nose.

Its not the doctor but the facility.

Anyone who allows the medical establishment to operate upon the LGBT is betraying them.

No one forces them. they make that decision.

"Choice." Versus even worse consequences willfully, intentionally, and unnecessarily imposed by the doctors.

Well the Catholic church non profit hosp should put their foot down and stop breast implants. All vanity. Get a prosthesis. Some breasts cancers call for radical mastectomies, esp if in the lymph nodes.

Insurance does not normally pay for elective surgery. This woman no more has to bind her breasts than she has to wear a plastic nose.

Cut them off , she has a medical issue. Body dysmorphic. Some nose jobs are medically necessary as well. Breast reconstructive surgery is NOT.

Not really. They are so selective in who they support that they truly don't represent anyone but statists, and loons. The goal of the founder was to so wrap up the USA in frivolous and ridiculous lawsuits that our legal system collapsed.

Forum List

Back