ACLU sues healthcare network for cancelling chest surgery of woman who identifies as man

Oh for fucks sake. So you have memories from a past life as another gender. This life has new lessons. You don't get to rearrange the plan with your cult values.

You don't understand what you are talking about. I can guarantee you that. As a child I had species dysphoria. I thought I was a bird & could fly. I could do it in my dreams. Thankfully when I had cardboard taped to my arms when I climbed on the roof, my parents made me climb down before I jumped off.

And yeah, people have been sick for centuries of rigid polarized gender roles. But the solution isn't fortifying despondency of not conforming by hacking off body parts. That is mere submission to those imposed roles. The real brave & innovative would just tell society to fuck off & do as they please within their natural & immutable gender.
Androgyny - Wikipedia

Its a real thing, whether you accept it or not, I myself meet men who are more feminine than myself. I suspect you might be one of them.

Hah! Then you are a slave to gender roles. Just like I said. Your worship of rigid gender roles is so profound that you would recommend amputation of healthy organs before daring to live life as a non conforming individual still proud of their gender.

What a weakling you are. Not to mention, insane too. You change a system you don't like by bravery. Not by giving up & retreating into delusions.

Last edited:
Hah! Then you are a slave to gender roles. Just like I said. Your worship of rigid gender roles is so profound that you would recommend amputation of healthy organs before daring to live life as a non conforming individual still proud of their gender.

What a weakling you are. Not to mention, insane too.

Sounds like I hit a nerve with you. Closet transgender are you. Your question mark gives it away.

Penelope is frustrated because doctors are starting to shy away from amputating healthy body parts off of people. And that insurance companies have found that people who retain their healthy body parts have less (expensive) infections, incontinence and mental issues later on when they realize that amputating body parts doesn't cure mental illness.

Like I said on page one in my post. This is where the rubber is going to meet the road in court. And it's not going to tip well in the direction of this transgender bullshit. ACLU finally does something right by forcing themselves to lose in court. :lmao:

Why ?

sue them for what?

discrimination.

People should discriminate against people with insane behavior. In the animal kingdom, even predators won't usually touch a prey animal that is acting erratically or bizarre for it's species. I have a theory that the ancient disease of rabies has hardwired even homo sapiens' brains to viscerally reject and discriminate strongly against extreme aberrant behaviors. Long story short our hardwiring tells us, "get too close to those behaviors and you'll die". Natural selection.

Can't argue against nature. Especially when "LGBT" is behavioral. Can't force people to play along with aberrant behaviors.

If they win, does that mean they will have to pay for every breast augmentation, penis implant, etc. since it is a mental health crisis for women and men, that feel less than? Lol

doctors are starting to shy away from amputating healthy body parts off of people

No. They pull the wrong teeth, they cut off the wrong leg, remove the wrong kidney, etc., all the time.

They will not "shy away" from that until they are dead and no longer able to "practice" medicine.

Oh for fucks sake.

The "fucking" is impossible when the sexual organs are externally malformed and internally miswired and misplumbed.

• A female with a "penis" cannot "fuck."
  • A male with a "vagina" cannot "fuck."
Not in the ordinary mode of male or female "fucking." That is a severe physical disability, considering how important "fucking" is to most people.

Quite an attitude, and this is the most charitable way to describe it:
  • "I can fuck, and I do not care about your ability to do so."

doctors are starting to shy away from amputating healthy body parts off of people

No. They pull the wrong teeth, they cut off the wrong leg, remove the wrong kidney, etc., all the time.

They will not "shy away" from that until they are dead and no longer able to "practice" medicine.
I mean, amputating the indicated organs on purpose, not the wrong ones by accident. But yeah, either way they need their license to practice revoked if those amputations are repeatedly done violating the hippocratic oath.

Why ?

sue them for what?

discrimination.

People should discriminate against people with insane behavior. In the animal kingdom, even predators won't usually touch a prey animal that is acting erratically or bizarre for it's species. I have a theory that the ancient disease of rabies has hardwired even homo sapiens' brains to viscerally reject and discriminate strongly against extreme aberrant behaviors. Long story short our hardwiring tells us, "get too close to those behaviors and you'll die". Natural selection.

Can't argue against nature. Especially when "LGBT" is behavioral. Can't force people to play along with aberrant behaviors.

Oh, irrational hatred of gays and lesbians is very much behavioral. There's nothing innate about it. Look at the younger generation that haven't been instilled in the irrational hatred of gay folks: they couldn't care less about sexual orientation.

This bizarre fixation on someone else's sexual orientation is very much a learned behavior. And one you have to have instilled early. Thankfully, we've broken that chain of insanity by never bothering to teach the youngest generation to hate gay people.

... irrational hatred of gays and lesbians ...
... bizarre fixation on someone else's sexual orientation ...

These are symptoms of "the closet."

If you are not a lesbian yourself, you simply do not care whether or not other women are.

Otherwise, you may face vicious retaliation for expressing an attraction to another women.

Gay men, likewise.

"The closet" is an indication of sneakiness which is creepy when it comes to sexuality.

Yes. Yes. You describe malpractice. Do it one too many times and the doctor no longer has a license .

Why ?

sue them for what?

discrimination.

Oh, irrational hatred of gays and lesbians is very much behavioral. There's nothing innate about it. Look at the younger generation that haven't been instilled in the irrational hatred of gay folks: they couldn't care less about sexual orientation.

This bizarre fixation on someone else's sexual orientation is very much a learned behavior. And one you have to have instilled early. Thankfully, we've broken that chain of insanity by never bothering to teach the youngest generation to hate gay people.
Young children are being indoctrinated and pressured into accepting the advances of older gays and lesbians as if it were normal. Those children as adults might not feel kindly about being so used.

Forum List

Back