ACLU, CAIR Enraged Over Airport Screening Methods

The ACLU and CAIR should realize that flying commercial airliners is a privilege granted to ticket holders. It is not a right.

If you want to fly, you must be screened by what ever methods are deemed necessary to preclude your boarding with explosives hidden on your person.

If you don't want to be screened, take a bus or charter your own damn plane.

The ACLU is full of leeches. CAIR is full of appeasers. Neither are worth as much as two dead flies.

To damn bad. And last I checked EVERY SINGLE terrorist bomber has been Arab and Muslim.

Bumping this post which initiated the comments about Tim McVeigh.....to help Willow while she searches for her meds.....again.

which was not contained within the article I posted right?? so do cair and aclu support these measures or don't they, can you list the similarites in tim mcveigh and alqaida? yet?

No, Willow, you get to answer the question why you denied the statement.

No answers until you come clean, rookie.

Pray tell....who are the Tim McVeigh lovers on this message board? List THEM first.

you are free to review all the dragger uppers of tim mcveigh I'm just curious in the similarities you find in tim mcveigh and al alqaida..

Who are the Tim McVeigh lovers on these boards, Willow? You brought them up. Who are they?

you are free to review the list of the tim mcveigh dragger uppers,, we'll wait.

they blow up stuff because they're extremist loons and kill children.

that's all our list has so far,, any other contributions?? how is tim mcveigh like al qaida?

Answer the question, Willow.

I tell you what: Willow the Meat Puppet ~ Tim McVeigh is one of the terrorists.

OK, good, thanks, Willow. Now go on with your points. No, don't thank me . . . that's just the type of guy that I am.

Answer the question, Willow.

I tell you what: Willow the Meat Puppet ~ Tim McVeigh is one of the terrorists.

OK, good, thanks, Willow. Now go on with your points. No, don't thank me . . . that's just the type of guy that I am.

does cair and the aclu support these measure or don't they?? how is tim mcveigh similar to al qaida?

More stringent screening launched on Monday for airline passengers from 14 nations, part of a crackdown after the botched Christmas Day bombing of a Detroit-bound flight, are ineffective and unconstitutional, civil liberty groups charged.

The tighter security measures, which range from passengers being patted down to advanced explosives detection and full-body scans, constitute racial profiling when there is no realistic way to predict the national origin of a potential attacker, the American Civil Liberties Union said

ACLU, CAIR Enraged Over Airport Screening Methods | The FOX Nation

:cuckoo: and :lol: and :eusa_hand:

Make sense from CAIR's perspective since they are a terrorist front organization.

But the ACLU is just looking ridiculous again. Funny, I remember when the ACLU was complainting and trying to sue to stop the NFL from doing pat downs at games. They stated it was an invasion of privacy. Yet at all ACLU locations they have metal detectors. The hypocrisy has no bounds with the ACLU!

I will let you argue the first. Tim McVeigh is similar to Al Quada because he killed women and children in a terror action.

By the way, tell us who are the Tim McVeigh lovers on this board. I would love to know.

come on tim mcveigh lovers,, let's hear it?? where's the list????

Willow believes that there are Tim McVeigh lovers on these Message Boards....and yet she seems afraid to list them.

unafraid,, all tim mcveigh lovers have once again drug his bones from his grave at the mere mention of al qaida terrorists undergoing more intense screening. I've never seen such a bunch of tim mcveigh loving people.. mention terrorist and up they pop with tim mcveigh how long has timmy been died now>>>:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Willow believes that there are Tim McVeigh lovers on these Message Boards....and yet she seems afraid to list them.

unafraid,, all tim mcveigh lovers have once again drug his bones from his grave at the mere mention of al qaida terrorists undergoing more intense screening. I've never seen such a bunch of tim mcveigh loving people.. mention terrorist and up they pop with tim mcveigh how long has timmy been died now>>>:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who are those McVeigh lovers, Willow?

I will let you argue the first. Tim McVeigh is similar to Al Quada because he killed women and children in a terror action.

By the way, tell us who are the Tim McVeigh lovers on this board. I would love to know.

read the thread,, all those who love to drag timmy from his stone cold grave at the mere mention of terrorists.. what a bunch. one little tim mcveigh up against all of the extremist muslim terrorist still on the planet and who do you want to drag moldering into the sunlight??? tim mcveigh.. I rest my case.

Last edited:
You have no integrity, Willow.

You are not worthy of American citizenship and the vote if this is the type of foulness that you spread.

You are worthy to be part of Al Quada.

Having looked at this post....it appears that Willow equates bringing up terrorists as "loving" them. That would make her a Muslim Terrorist Lover then. Just wanted to point that out.

Forum List

Back