ACLU, CAIR Enraged Over Airport Screening Methods

It's really sad for the libtards. They can think of only one name.. We have lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots more! Yep..

It's really sad for the libtards. They can think of only one name.. We have lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots more! Yep..

They belong to YOU?????????? What are you confessing?

Just to add....that "one name" caused the SECOND greatest terrorist attack in U.S. But, I suppose you want to minimilize it.

Last edited:
Timothy McVeigh was Arab/Muslim?

As the thread header said, SUICIDE BOMBER...Tim Mcveigh was NOT a suicide bomber, he was a terrorist....I agree but not what the op was talking about.

care

Care, go back and read the first three posts in this thread, please, in light of your statement above.
oops
i was on the wrong thread...wry catcher started one on suicide bombers that i mistook this for!

They belong to YOU?????????? What are you confessing?

Just to add....that "one name" caused the SECOND greatest terrorist attack in U.S. But, I suppose you want to minimilize it.

you can suppose all you want, makes no nevermind to me gurl

okay to recap.. this article has to do with 14 countries and the US attempt to cut down on suicide bombers from Al Qaida and other organizations blowing up aeroplanes..

first lets list all the ways Al Qaida and Tim McVeigh are the same!

It is very logical that this subject focus on Tim McVeigh so lets hear it once and for all what does TIme McVeigh have in common with Al Qaida.. I expect a long list from you folks drag old timmy's bones around the block again whydonchya? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Willow, get off it. The OP was flawed, pointed out, and now let's move on.

come on tim mcveigh lovers,, let's hear it?? where's the list????

Of course it wasn't to you. Your understanding of it means nothing to this discussion.

simple request.. list any and all similarities of tim mcveigh and al quaida..

That, Willow, was not the OP. It was "every single terrorist." McVeigh is part of that list. You are in error, again, and it gets tiresome that you can't show some integrity.

That, Willow, was not the OP. It was "every single terrorist." McVeigh is part of that list. You are in error, again, and it gets tiresome that you can't show some integrity.

wait wait! the op said "every single terrorist" it did? where? show me where.. now does Cair and ACLU support these measures or don't they? and where is the similarities list?? you got one?

The focus is on you Willow and your issue with the facts. Is TM not one of the terrorists? You get to answer questions first, before yours are answered. Show some integrity, girl.

Forum List

Back