ACLU, CAIR Enraged Over Airport Screening Methods

Well, no one has ever accused Willow of being mentally balanced or being able to carry an inherently consistent argument.

That, Willow, was not the OP. It was "every single terrorist." McVeigh is part of that list. You are in error, again, and it gets tiresome that you can't show some integrity.

To damn bad. And last I checked EVERY SINGLE terrorist bomber has been Arab and Muslim.

Bumping this post which initiated the comments about Tim McVeigh.....to help Willow while she searches for her meds.....again.
This thread is about the ACLU, CAIR and screening of airline passengers. It has nothing to do with Timothy McVeigh except that two loons have pointed out the fact that one poster erred.

I do not care what either of you think about Timothy McVeigh or why we missed predicting his terrorism. The fact remains that all terrorist incidents involving airplanes have been perpetrated by Muslim terrorists. There is good cause to suspect people flying from certain countries. It makes sense to screen them more carefully than others. If they are offended...let them obtain other modes of transportation.

ACLU and CAIR need a lesson in common sense logic and a restraining order to keep them from bringing lawsuits against anyone other than the federal government.

Thanks, asaratis, for grudgingly admitting the "loons" were accurate.

Let you in on a secret: accuracy is not loonacy.

That, Willow, was not the OP. It was "every single terrorist." McVeigh is part of that list. You are in error, again, and it gets tiresome that you can't show some integrity.

To damn bad. And last I checked EVERY SINGLE terrorist bomber has been Arab and Muslim.

Bumping this post which initiated the comments about Tim McVeigh.....to help Willow while she searches for her meds.....again.
This thread is about the ACLU, CAIR and screening of airline passengers. It has nothing to do with Timothy McVeigh except that two loons have pointed out the fact that one poster erred.

I do not care what either of you think about Timothy McVeigh or why we missed predicting his terrorism. The fact remains that all terrorist incidents involving airplanes have been perpetrated by Muslim terrorists. There is good cause to suspect people flying from certain countries. It makes sense to screen them more carefully than others. If they are offended...let them obtain other modes of transportation.

ACLU and CAIR need a lesson in common sense logic and a restraining order to keep them from bringing lawsuits against anyone other than the federal government.

Um...

List of aircraft hijackings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You have no integrity, Willow.

You are not worthy of American citizenship and the vote if this is the type of foulness that you spread.

You are worthy to be part of Al Quada.

awwww,, litlle mcveigh guy don't have a melt down.. now..

You are not worthy of American citizenship and the vote if this is the type of foulness that you spread.

Not at all, sweetheart. I caught you out in your lie. And because it is revealed to you, you then call others "McVeigh lovers".

Sad.

Thanks, asaratis, for grudgingly admitting the "loons" were accurate.

Let you in on a secret: accuracy is not loonacy.
I didn't grudgingly do anything. I pointed out that you and the other loon are deliberately trying to derail the thread and get off topic. We're talking about airplanes here...and commercial airline flights...things that people do NOT have an inherent right to board, whether they are carrying bombs or not.

Have to laugh at this kind of thread, the OP points out that security attempts are opposed by the ACLU and a number of people only want to shout 'McVeigh!'

Bad news kids, he was the isolated extremist you can't stop that barry loves to mention.

He's also irrelivent to airline security precautions, but you knew that before I said it.

Not at all. Once you have corrected the premise, let's continue. I have stated that I think the ACLU is wrong on this.

Have to laugh at this kind of thread, the OP points out that security attempts are opposed by the ACLU and a number of people only want to shout 'McVeigh!'

Bad news kids, he was the isolated extremist you can't stop that barry loves to mention.

He's also irrelivent to airline security precautions, but you knew that before I said it.

You are lost, xenoson. Go read the full thread.

Not at all, sweetheart. I caught you out in your lie. And because it is revealed to you, you then call others "McVeigh lovers".

Sad.

Pavlovian,, terrorst mcveigh,,, terrorist mcveigh terrorist mcveigh

salivate.. terrorist mcveigh terrorist mcveigh terrorist mcveigh

salivate..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

More stringent screening launched on Monday for airline passengers from 14 nations, part of a crackdown after the botched Christmas Day bombing of a Detroit-bound flight, are ineffective and unconstitutional, civil liberty groups charged.

The tighter security measures, which range from passengers being patted down to advanced explosives detection and full-body scans, constitute racial profiling when there is no realistic way to predict the national origin of a potential attacker, the American Civil Liberties Union said

ACLU, CAIR Enraged Over Airport Screening Methods | The FOX Nation

:cuckoo: and :lol: and :eusa_hand:

ACLU, CAIR, and Screamingeagle

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/100118-get-profiling-or-get-cancer.html

Um...

List of aircraft hijackings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We're talking about bombs, not rides to another country. My apologies for not making that clear enough for you to understand. Try reading the OP...ACLU, CAIR, airport screenings...

It's likely impossible to detect someone's intent to hijack a plane. We can, however find bomb materials with proper screening. Just where did you go to school?

Um, you need to read a bit more to understand how McVeigh came into the thread.

Hint: It has nothing to do with the ACLU whom I also believe is wrong in this case.

All in favor of the ACLU as a human shield, signify with aye.

A Big AYE.

Everyone loves their civil liberties, me included. They sure don't do me any good if I'm dead. I can say, as I'm dying, "Well I sure got my civil liberties"." Kinda too bad that I'm kinda sorta to dead to enjoy em".

I kind of stand with these guys:

Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death. Patrick Henry

They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security-Benjamin Franklin

Forum List

Back