ACLU, CAIR Enraged Over Airport Screening Methods

This thread is about the ACLU, CAIR and screening of airline passengers. It has nothing to do with Timothy McVeigh except that two loons have pointed out the fact that one poster erred.

I do not care what either of you think about Timothy McVeigh or why we missed predicting his terrorism. The fact remains that all terrorist incidents involving airplanes have been perpetrated by Muslim terrorists. There is good cause to suspect people flying from certain countries. It makes sense to screen them more carefully than others. If they are offended...let them obtain other modes of transportation.

ACLU and CAIR need a lesson in common sense logic and a restraining order to keep them from bringing lawsuits against anyone other than the federal government.

Um...

List of aircraft hijackings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We're talking about bombs, not rides to another country. My apologies for not making that clear enough for you to understand. Try reading the OP...ACLU, CAIR, airport screenings...

It's likely impossible to detect someone's intent to hijack a plane. We can, however find bomb materials with proper screening. Just where did you go to school?

You didn't read all of them, did you? Try again....as you also move those goal posts along with the Clerk and the Al Queda Lover.

i wonder how many sheiks will be harrassed by ignorant tsa workers b/c of this

i wonder how many sheiks will be harrassed by ignorant tsa workers b/c of this

Well, members of the bin Laden family didn't have to worry about having to go thru Security right after 9/11, did they?

That "story" was a non-story in 2001. It doesn't improve with age.

Besides, why the fuck would we feel any urgent need screen them to get them OUT of America?

(And, of course, there's no valid reason or reasonable basis to doubt that they did get searched and screened.)

This thread is about the ACLU, CAIR and screening of airline passengers. It has nothing to do with Timothy McVeigh except that two loons have pointed out the fact that one poster erred.

I do not care what either of you think about Timothy McVeigh or why we missed predicting his terrorism. The fact remains that all terrorist incidents involving airplanes have been perpetrated by Muslim terrorists. There is good cause to suspect people flying from certain countries. It makes sense to screen them more carefully than others. If they are offended...let them obtain other modes of transportation.

ACLU and CAIR need a lesson in common sense logic and a restraining order to keep them from bringing lawsuits against anyone other than the federal government.

Um...

List of aircraft hijackings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We're talking about bombs, not rides to another country. My apologies for not making that clear enough for you to understand. Try reading the OP...ACLU, CAIR, airport screenings...

It's likely impossible to detect someone's intent to hijack a plane. We can, however find bomb materials with proper screening. Just where did you go to school?

you do understand that they understand nothing,, except arguing for arguing sake? :eusa_shhh: facts annoy them

you do understand that they understand nothing,, except arguing for arguing sake? :eusa_shhh: facts annoy them

Ah...facts. Like calling people Tim McVeigh Lovers? Those kinds of facts?

More stringent screening launched on Monday for airline passengers from 14 nations, part of a crackdown after the botched Christmas Day bombing of a Detroit-bound flight, are ineffective and unconstitutional, civil liberty groups charged.

The tighter security measures, which range from passengers being patted down to advanced explosives detection and full-body scans, constitute racial profiling when there is no realistic way to predict the national origin of a potential attacker, the American Civil Liberties Union said

ACLU, CAIR Enraged Over Airport Screening Methods | The FOX Nation

:cuckoo: and :lol: and :eusa_hand:

ACLU, CAIR, and Screamingeagle

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/100118-get-profiling-or-get-cancer.html

If you've ever read my posts you would know I'm about as anti-ACLU as they come...

The very fact that both the anti-American ACLU and anti-American CAIR agree about this matter is very telling....

Ah...facts. Like calling people Tim McVeigh Lovers? Those kinds of facts?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

More stringent screening launched on Monday for airline passengers from 14 nations, part of a crackdown after the botched Christmas Day bombing of a Detroit-bound flight, are ineffective and unconstitutional, civil liberty groups charged.

The tighter security measures, which range from passengers being patted down to advanced explosives detection and full-body scans, constitute racial profiling when there is no realistic way to predict the national origin of a potential attacker, the American Civil Liberties Union said

ACLU, CAIR Enraged Over Airport Screening Methods | The FOX Nation

:cuckoo: and :lol: and :eusa_hand:

ACLU, CAIR, and Screamingeagle

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/100118-get-profiling-or-get-cancer.html

If you've ever read my posts you would know I'm about as anti-ACLU as they come...

The very fact that both the anti-American ACLU and anti-American CAIR agree about this matter is very telling....

That is why I linked to your thread, you oppose the screening also.

Big difference.....I don't oppose body scanning those who are profiled suspects...which would amount to a very small percentage of people...

Last edited:

Big difference.....I don't oppose body scanning those who are profiled suspects...which would amount to a very small percentage of people...

So you favor scanning now?

I don't understand the logic. If a potential bad guy boards a plane and lands in the US, what's the point to screening him once he's arrived? IF he had any intention of blowing up the plane, he would have done it BEFORE the plane landed in the US.

Forum List

Back