Accused Oakland, CA Shooter: Glenn Beck 'Blew My Mind'

Methinks the racist doth protest too much..........

So if I defend myself I am still a racist?
if you can produce one post where I was derogatory towards another person because of their race I will leave this discussion group. If not you must leave or back the fuck up with the racist shit because it's getting very old and worn out.
You are wasting time.

What's the matter, is the little racist crybaby getting a bit pissed that they've been exposed?

Go cry to someone else to change your diaper, I'm busy.

Who's crying? I ain't
if you can produce one post where I was derogatory towards another person because of their race I will leave this discussion group. If not you must leave or back the fuck up with the racist shit because it's getting very old and worn out.

Well, thats different? If I was a racist period I would not love my Grandson period.

Fail. Jefferson may have loved his grandchildren but was worse racist than you: they were not freed during his lifetime. I don't think he was a vile person as you. Bigreb, you would not be allowed to live here..

I would really love to see you try and make me move I would place several 45 rounds in your chest period nbo fucking discussion what so ever.

Who the fuck are you to tell ANYONE to leave Little Racist Bastard in NC? Unless I choose to accept (and I don't), then shut the fuck up.

Or.......are you gonna drive to Amarillo just to kick my ass like you offered to another member of this board?

You know, your head is so far up your ass that I'd offer to kick it, but I'd probably end up breaking your teeth.

So if I defend myself I am still a racist?
You are wasting time.

What's the matter, is the little racist crybaby getting a bit pissed that they've been exposed?

Who's crying? I ain't

Fail. You are wrong and everyone here knows it. Get lost.

Fail. Jefferson may have loved his grandchildren but was worse racist than you: they were not freed during his lifetime. I don't think he was a vile person as you. Bigreb, you would not be allowed to live here..

I would really love to see you try and make me move I would place several 45 rounds in your chest period nbo fucking discussion what so ever.

Who the fuck are you to tell ANYONE to leave Little Racist Bastard in NC? Unless I choose to accept (and I don't), then shut the fuck up.

Or.......are you gonna drive to Amarillo just to kick my ass like you offered to another member of this board?

You know, your head is so far up your ass that I'd offer to kick it, but I'd probably end up breaking your teeth.

You are repling to a comment I made to jokey. Why don't you bust his ass for his comment?
You are making a claim against me that is a lie I want proof but you cannot show any proof but your racist faggot opinion.

You are a pathetic piece of shit. When cornered you curl up like a baby and suck your thumb.

Who's crying? I ain't

Fail. You are wrong and everyone here knows it. Get lost.

Here you go again with the we shit counting the me myself and I as a group doesn't count for much in your case starkey.

You and your definition does not count. You are a racist, and if even six people support you, identify them.

You and your definition does not count. You are a racist, and if even six people support you, identify them.

I am not looking for support nor do I know if anyone supports me. I really don't care. Unlike you you seem to have a need for a support system
If I am a racist show the post that was I was derogatory towards another person because of their race, afterall, that is what a racist is.

The posts have posted repeatedly and you deny them.

You are acting as if I just hit your best pitch over the center field wall and you jump up and down yelling, "I just struck him out!"

You are fail and delusional.

You are acting as if I just hit your best pitch over the center field wall and you jump up and down yelling, "I just struck him out!"

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?

You use the words of the Lord against yourself. Very wise. You are an avowed racist. Change your ways.

I do.... I dont see where bigrebnc1775 is a racist.

It is a term that is thrown around WAY too much.

Infidel, when bigreb uses the word to characterize what he believes to be my bad behavior by associating said behavior with the negative concept of the n-word, then, yes, it is racism.

There is no moral defense, none. Doesn't matter if he doesn't see it. All unrepentant criminals and racists and addicts refuse to recognize that their world is not the world's center of axis suffer this delusion.

I agree that the word is used by African-Americans, and it is a word of internal oppression.

Infidel, when bigreb uses the word to characterize what he believes to be my bad behavior by associating said behavior with the negative concept of the n-word, then, yes, it is racism.

There is no moral defense, none. Doesn't matter if he doesn't see it. All unrepentant criminals and racists and addicts refuse to recognize that their world is not the world's center of axis suffer this delusion.

I agree that the word is used by African-Americans, and it is a word of internal oppression.

Cool, then we agree on something.

Awesome!

Have a great weekend :cool:

You use the words of the Lord against yourself. Very wise. You are an avowed racist. Change your ways.

No stark jerk you're the racist your whoile argument is based around race.

The definition I used came from the dictionary., Are you saying I created the dictionary?
You are a LIBERAL YOU ARE AN UNREPENTANT ENEMY OF AMERICA.

I am a moderate Republican who will not tolerate such people in the party as you. Period.

The definition I used came from the dictionary., Are you saying I created the dictionary?
You are a LIBERAL YOU ARE AN UNREPENTANT ENEMY OF AMERICA.
images

Forum List

Back