Accuracy of the M4gery.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
I have owned mine for a few years now. When I got it I was told the brand is known for low quality and are not accurate. Went to the range yesterday, one of the few with 1000 yard shooting Lane. I did not shoot on that one. But I did pretty dang good on the 300 yard lane. Definitely hunting accurate, and surly minute of thug accurate.

What is the maximum effective range by the manufacturer....??
I know the thousand yard target is out of reach..unless you had a good tail wind with the right trajectory you might hit something, like dirt.......

I know the thousand yard target is out of reach..unless you had a good tail wind with the right trajectory you might hit something, like dirt.......

I couldn't tell. It was so far I could not see the impact but I dang sure did not print on the target. I honestly don't know the maximum effective range of the gun or cartridge, but if I was seriously hunting with the 223/556 then it would be inside a hundred yards with heavy bullets being very picky about my shots. But it tears vermin like wild Hogs to ribbons. Longest shot in one of them for me is 75 yards and it dropped like death whispered in its ear.

I couldn't tell. It was so far I could not see the impact but I dang sure did not print on the target. I honestly don't know the maximum effective range of the gun or cartridge, but if I was seriously hunting with the 223/556 then it would be inside a hundred yards with heavy bullets being very picky about my shots. But it tears vermin like wild Hogs to ribbons. Longest shot in one of them for me is 75 yards and it dropped like death whispered in its ear.
I like my 1918 8mm Mauser form WWI. It blows a big hole on the exit side..
This fellow I have working with since last November uses and old 35mm...

Forum List

Back