According to the swing state polls Obama is set to win a second term

Gramps - this election is all about the media.....they want us to believe it is a close race. They need us to be worried and concerned, visiting their websites and tuning in to their broadcasts.......It sells advertising and generates revenue.

My advice is to relax and have a nice Sunday. Watch a little football, or better yet go for a nice walk with your sweetheart. The election will unfold on Tuesday whether you and I stress out about it or not. That's why Nate Silver moved his "Now-Cast" to 85% Obama- he wanted the Northeast liberals to have a nice weekend! God knows they need it after Sandy....:lol:

When Tuesday comes, go out and vote. You should encourage all of your relatives, friends, and neighbors to vote too. Personally, I am driving my neighbor Lola to the polls on Tuesday- she's 88 years old and has trouble driving. That's really all we can do.

Have a great Sunday!! I know I will......:thup:

The polling this election cycle is definitely rigged.

Why is it we never know WHO is being polled? It's always "likely voters" or "registered voters", but we don't know anything else about the areas where the polling took place, the ethnic cross-section, the racial cross-section, the political affiliation of the pollees, etc.

I can GUARANTEE you that many of the people who say they are voting for Obama, are NOT voting for Obama, but they don't want to be labeled as being "racist".

Gramps - this election is all about the media.....they want us to believe it is a close race. They need us to be worried and concerned, visiting their websites and tuning in to their broadcasts.......It sells advertising and generates revenue.

My advice is to relax and have a nice Sunday. Watch a little football, or better yet go for a nice walk with your sweetheart. The election will unfold on Tuesday whether you and I stress out about it or not. That's why Nate Silver moved his "Now-Cast" to 85% Obama- he wanted the Northeast liberals to have a nice weekend! God knows they need it after Sandy....:lol:

When Tuesday comes, go out and vote. You should encourage all of your relatives, friends, and neighbors to vote too. Personally, I am driving my neighbor Lola to the polls on Tuesday- she's 88 years old and has trouble driving. That's really all we can do.

if romney wins then enjoy it and hopefully we can all move on

Excellent advice Zander. I think we're all beginning to show the wear and tear of this hard fought election. I know I was losing it last night. You're correct.. step back and relax. Have a glass of wine, like I did last night.. and believe... Believing is faith.. It never hurts to have hope, right?

For me, I'm anxiously waiting for Tuesday.. There are going to be some real nail biters that evening but we're going to win this..

The polling this election cycle is definitely rigged.

Why is it we never know WHO is being polled? It's always "likely voters" or "registered voters", but we don't know anything else about the areas where the polling took place, the ethnic cross-section, the racial cross-section, the political affiliation of the pollees, etc.

I can GUARANTEE you that many of the people who say they are voting for Obama, are NOT voting for Obama, but they don't want to be labeled as being "racist".
you might be right. if romney does it then i bet gop will be enjoying themselves on here on tuesday night. gloating will be unreal

I have said for months now this race is a dead heat that could go either way I won't be surprised if Romney wins nor would I be shocked if Obama was to win at this point polls don't matter it's all about who can get out the vote.

The media wants Obamination to win so they run fluff stories for him, lie about statistics for him and run bogus polls for him. If you see a poll from CBS, the NYTimes, etc....laugh at it since they are not legit organizations.

The media wants to build momentum for Obamination with these lies so that his supporters will show up on Tuesday and they also hope it discourages grandma getting out to vote for Romney. "Why vote if Obamination is already going to win?"

The media plays this game in Florida every election calling the state for Democraps before the panhandle closes their polls an hour later than Miami. The media hopes Bubba won't drive to the polls after work if Obamination has already won the state per the radio broadcast.

They are nothing but scum, so ignore them.

No matter what the outcome I think this election proves the fail of Obama. He has split the nation like no other president I can remember. If he wins it is because of exactly what Romney said. Romney didn't lie or smear anyone. Obama is starting out with a 47 percent lead and has barely added to it. So the workers are in the majority against Obama it is the takers that will never leave the teet of the democrat party, and I can hardly blame them because they have been structured to stay in poverty.
look if romney wins then well to you and i hope you enjoy the victory.

Enjoy? I don't think so but I see absolutely no reason to reward Obama. What he has done to our grandchildren is unforgivable. Even if inevitable he still was the POTUS. If America has an ounce of sense they won't reelect a giant fail. America will do what they all cry they want, term limits. Now is the time to invoke term limits. If for nothing else so Obama does not become more "flexible" with the Russians.

I have said for months now this race is a dead heat that could go either way I won't be surprised if Romney wins nor would I be shocked if Obama was to win at this point polls don't matter it's all about who can get out the vote.
very wise point.could go either way . matthew dowd got it spot on abc news this weeks. its turnout, turnout. That where i sense gop might sneak it out as their more hungury on the day get rid of obama then dems to stop romney. but we see.

i have feeing tuesday night going to be very dramtatic indeed.

All the properly weighted polls are showing pretty much a dead heat this morning both for President in most of the swing states and in a lot of the swing states. Go vote for love of America people. It ain't over until its over and I'm not ready to believe that most of America wants another four years of Obama.
i hope polls are right and obama wins but i fear gop turnout will be too much for dems come tuesday

Your 'fear' is becoming annoying. You have nothing to fear from Romney. Get a fucking grip.

Kudos for your integrity and class. :clap2:

No matter what the outcome I think this election proves the fail of Obama. He has split the nation like no other president I can remember. If he wins it is because of exactly what Romney said. Romney didn't lie or smear anyone. Obama is starting out with a 47 percent lead and has barely added to it. So the workers are in the majority against Obama it is the takers that will never leave the teet of the democrat party, and I can hardly blame them because they have been structured to stay in poverty.
look if romney wins then well to you and i hope you enjoy the victory.

Enjoy? I don't think so but I see absolutely no reason to reward Obama. What he has done to our grandchildren is unforgivable. Even if inevitable he still was the POTUS. If America has an ounce of sense they won't reelect a giant fail. America will do what they all cry they want, term limits. Now is the time to invoke term limits. If for nothing else so Obama does not become more "flexible" with the Russians.
well to be fair unlike uk their term limits with eight year thing. Well thats your view. i think obama done a lot of good things for america. But if he loses on tuesday then i will send my best wishes to mitt romney in his new role and i hope you enjoy the victory like anyone does in a election.

Kudos for your integrity and class. :clap2:
same for yourself. i know we clashed early on and we have different political views but politics should not mean we can,t get on.

in end americans will move on and will push a great country onwards.

The polls are being set in a way for them to be able to say Romney stole the election......What should have them worried is that even with the heavy sampling of democrats and African Americans the president is still in a dead heat.....That is scaring them shitless. Even with using the wrong turnout template the president is tied with Romney......Do you guys not see how bad that is for Obama?

All the properly weighted polls are showing pretty much a dead heat this morning both for President in most of the swing states and in a lot of the swing states. Go vote for love of America people. It ain't over until its over and I'm not ready to believe that most of America wants another four years of Obama.
i hope polls are right and obama wins but i fear gop turnout will be too much for dems come tuesday

Your 'fear' is becoming annoying. You have nothing to fear from Romney. Get a fucking grip.
well it depends what he does. If he governs from center then sure. if he follows neo-cons then not so sure.

But look he deserves a chance and he might prove to be a great president or a awful one. We wait and see

The polls are being set in a way for them to be able to say Romney stole the election......What should have them worried is that even with the heavy sampling of democrats and African Americans the president is still in a dead heat.....That is scaring them shitless. Even with using the wrong turnout template the president is tied with Romney......Do you guys not see how bad that is for Obama?
it is a worry and i just fear gop turnout will overwhelm the dems on tuesday.

ed glesspe on abc this week was basically calling the race for his side. acted like they already won it.

Here's another reason to feel pretty darn good. The Jewish vote. Ron Lauder spent his own money, Estee Lauder, to go to Israel and register American voters. For an election that may be too close to call, IF that turns out to be true.. these votes ARE vital and can swing this election. Read the article.. it will make you feel pretty good about the Jewish vote - Americans in Israel who KNOW what it's like to live day in and day out in danger and have a President who DESPISES the tiny beacon of freedom which endangers all of them.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/20...ng-votes-for-romney-in-u-dot-s-dot-and-israel

Last edited:

Forum List

Back