According to the swing state polls Obama is set to win a second term

There is a feeling that obama has already lost. His closest supporters may feel that he has a chance, but if you look at the speeches, obama is already tired, Romney is just getting started. The cheers from the huge crowds to see Romney are deafening, the small numbers still following obama are lackluster and have the impression of the cheering Kim Jong Il got at his appearances.

obama's campaign has been infected with the prospect of failure. It surrounds them like a fog.

All we need is for him to give his "malaise" speech, then we would know it is over.
again if obama loses then well done and i enjoy the victory man

There is a feeling that obama has already lost. His closest supporters may feel that he has a chance, but if you look at the speeches, obama is already tired, Romney is just getting started. The cheers from the huge crowds to see Romney are deafening, the small numbers still following obama are lackluster and have the impression of the cheering Kim Jong Il got at his appearances.

obama's campaign has been infected with the prospect of failure. It surrounds them like a fog.
you might be right but tuesday night will tell us everything

Would you stop already?

Your whiny posts are annoying. Stand for what you believe in and be strong.

Do you want Obama to win? Then say so. It isn't that hard. Don't worry so much about a Romney victory or if his supporters are right or not. Most of them are deluding themselves.

I have looked at the polling-nationally, it is a toss up. But Obama has been ahead in the electoral college for weeks and that hasn't changed.

That's what matters the electoral college. It looks like NC and probably FL will go Romeny's way and maybe CO and maybe VA but those 2 could just as easily go to Obama. Romney isn't going to get PA or MN no matter how much he pretends he will. WI, IA, NH, NV-all going to Obama. Obama is ahead in OH and has been for the entire election cycle-I have not seen one poll with a significant Romney lead in OH. In fact, he hurt himself there will his latest lies about Jeep and China and he hurt himself with his lack of support for the auto bailout. Obama is way ahead in early voting there.

So Obama has the most electoral votes. That's a fact. Romney's fans can sit and pretend otherwise and delude themselves if they like. They can talk about skewed polls until they are blue in the face.

It doesn't change the electoral college and that is all that matters.

However, if it makes you feel better-by all means pretend Romney is going to win. And when Obama wins-just think, you have 4 more years to bitch about him. Being the opposition can be fun. I dealt with it for 8 years of Bush so I know how you feel.

Would you stop already?

Your whiny posts are annoying
. Stand for what you believe in and be strong.

Do you want Obama to win? Then say so. It isn't that hard. Don't worry so much about a Romney victory or if his supporters are right or not. Most of them are deluding themselves.

I have looked at the polling-nationally, it is a toss up. But Obama has been ahead in the electoral college for weeks and that hasn't changed.

That's what matters the electoral college. It looks like NC and probably FL will go Romeny's way and maybe CO and maybe VA but those 2 could just as easily go to Obama. Romney isn't going to get PA or MN no matter how much he pretends he will. WI, IA, NH, NV-all going to Obama. Obama is ahead in OH and has been for the entire election cycle-I have not seen one poll with a significant Romney lead in OH. In fact, he hurt himself there will his latest lies about Jeep and China and he hurt himself with his lack of support for the auto bailout. Obama is way ahead in early voting there.

So Obama has the most electoral votes. That's a fact. Romney's fans can sit and pretend otherwise and delude themselves if they like. They can talk about skewed polls until they are blue in the face.

However, if it makes you feel better-by all means pretend Romney is going to win. And when Obama wins-just think, you have 4 more years to bitch about him. Being the opposition can be fun. I dealt with it for 8 years of Bush so I know how you feel.

It's rather simple.. Don't read them.

Don't thank me liberal.

Are you prepared for the possibility? It seems hard to believe that the polls could be that far off this close to the election.

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst?

Don't worry, Gramps, as your dementia progresses, you'll be blissfully unaware of the black president who saved your medicare.

Would you stop already?

Don't thank me liberal.

Oh don't worry. I have no desire to thank you for anything around here ever so you don't even have to ask me not to.

Consider it a given that I won't.

Last edited:
Would you stop already?

Don't thank me liberal.

Oh don't worry. I have no desire to thank you for anything around here ever so you don't even have to ask me not to.

Consider it a given that I won't.

Awesome!

Confirmation bias is a fucking pandemic around here. This thread is exhibit A.

The polling can't be trusted because the techniques for polling haven't kept up with sociological shifts.

Cellphone polling costs a lot more and is still less reliable. Land lines skew towards the old and affluent which means away from Dems. A large block of Latino voters don't even have a telephone of any kind. All this skews towards Dems BIG TIME.

I usually disagree with Jim Cramer...but this time he's actually on the money. Obama's gonna win in a freaking landslide.

I made phone calls for the Romney campaign yesterday. NOT ONE SINGLE person stated they voted or were voting Barack Obama. NOT ONE- I think a lot of people are going to be shocked when they see the results of this election. There is a voting segment out here willing to stand in 4 - 6 hour lines to cast their vote for the next President of the United States. Of my calls, half I was able to reach which means a good majority of people use cell phones only now and we don't have access to those records. Add in the +6 to 10 point over sampling of democrats due to the 2008 metrics and you have a recipe for disaster for the Obama campaign.

Hang on for the ride.. We're going to win this.

Thanks for working in the election !

I made phone calls for the Romney campaign yesterday. NOT ONE SINGLE person stated they voted or were voting Barack Obama. NOT ONE- I think a lot of people are going to be shocked when they see the results of this election. There is a voting segment out here willing to stand in 4 - 6 hour lines to cast their vote for the next President of the United States. Of my calls, half I was able to reach which means a good majority of people use cell phones only now and we don't have access to those records. Add in the +6 to 10 point over sampling of democrats due to the 2008 metrics and you have a recipe for disaster for the Obama campaign.

Hang on for the ride.. We're going to win this.

Thanks for working in the election !

It's been my pleasure. I get to take a conference call tonight with a surprise guest! Kind of guessing who it is, but we shall see.. I will be an official Poll Watcher tomorrow for the election. We've had several weeks of online training. Mitt Romney's ground game hasn't been talked about as much as it should. He's had an incredible community activism out here for a long time. We're going to win this, and not by 1 or 2 points.

I really don't pay attention to polls. To many variables.

I remember Carter leading in the polls in 80 and Reagan won by a landslide.

Guess we'll see who the winner is come late Tuesday.

Sure as shit hope it ain't that asswipe Barry.

Are you prepared for the possibility? It seems hard to believe that the polls could be that far off this close to the election.

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst?

It doesn't feel like the polls calling it for an Obama win are genuine. Usually I have a good feel for how the election is going.

Like the bogus unemployment numbers I believe some of these pollsters are fudging their numbers. Rasmussen and Gallup seem to be the only ones that are reliable. How can you base your projections off of a few phone calls and an identical turn-out to 08' when it's obvious Democrat turn-out is way down.

Look, if you want revenge vote for Obama. If you want to save this country vote for Romney. If you are a terrorist or an enemy of this country like the UN, that want to see us fall vote for Obama. If you want security and hope vote for Romney.

Those who hate us need an Obama win. They really don't like Romney because they can see better than we do that he may just fix our problems. They know Obama won't. He'll talk about it but forget about this president ever getting something done that helps us. I don't care if you're gay, black, Hispanic, or a woman, Obama is bad news for all of us. Dying of starvation or at the hands of terrorists outweighs a bogus argument about free birth control. Stop thinking about yourself and start thinking about everyone around you. If they're doing better then you will do better too.

That's the way it feels. Obama talks while Romney walks. It's that simple.

I really don't pay attention to polls. To many variables.

I remember Carter leading in the polls in 80 and Reagan won by a landslide.

Guess we'll see who the winner is come late Tuesday.

Sure as shit hope it ain't that asswipe Barry.

This election has that same potential.

I think Obama booted the election when he didn't show up for the first debate.

A lot of polls are rigged.

They roll into the ghetto in Cleveland and poll black people then claim that speaks for Ohio. Losers standing around waiting for their free Obama phone don't make up the majority of Ohio voters and a good storm on Tuesday might keep those lazyass Obamabots in their ghetto.

524124_147234262071711_1003749470_n.jpg

Forum List

Back