According To The Media, Even At Fox News, Trump Can't Do Anything Right

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Hillary is trying to hide, and the media says she's winning.

The only reason Hillary is doing anything in this election is because she has the entire media helping her. Trump went to an inner-city church yesterday and gave a speech. Unlike the people who were there, the media was not impressed. The only thing they have to say this morning on Fox was that Trump has a record of racism. It's based on simple PC facts, that Trump is too honest to not be a racist. They didn't say this exactly, but in so many words this is what they meant. Political-correctness has taken over the entire media to the point that the truth doesn't exist anymore. So Fox did their share this Sunday morning to Help Hiding Hillary by trashing anything Trump does. Who cares that he showed up in Louisiana when Hillary wouldn't, who cares that he showed up in Mexico when Hillary wouldn't, Hillary cares and Trump sucks.

Crc5n5pVYAIa8YE.jpg

The reasons they claim Trump hates blacks is because he questions Obama's birth certificate. That makes him a racist.
He says blacks have lost ground while Obama has been in office. That makes him a racist.
He believes in supporting the police. That makes him a racist.
His housing programs discourage minority ownership. That makes him a racist.

Only the last issue is even close to the truth. It is a simple fact in Real Estate that blacks and Hispanics bring down the value of any neighborhood. So historically, if you want to make money on a property, don't bring in alot of blacks and Latinos to live there. The quickest way to decrease the value of your home is have blacks move next door. That's a fact.

My wife and I have been selling homes since the 70s and once a prospective buyer discovers the previous owner was black, they're gone. Never mind if the neighborhood is predominantly black. It's assured to be a high crime area if that is the case.

The fact is, blacks are their own worst enemies. All you had to do was watch what they did over the shooting of a black criminal in Milwaukee Wisconsin last month, who pointed a gun at a police officer and was shot for it. They trashed and burned their own neighborhoods, just like they did in Baltimore and Ferguson, and have throughout our history since the dawn of the Civil Rights era in America. So Trump is racist for not wanting his Real Estate programs to fail. If you drive through a neighborhood you can spot the black owners by looking at their yards. Usually blacks don't keep them up. If a neighborhood becomes predominantly black, you start finding malt liquor and whiskey bottles in your yard somebody threw from their car as they drove by. I have to do a police-call over my entire yard to make sure I don't run over broken glass with my lawnmower. This is a fact of life living in black neighborhoods. So in saying that, I must be a racist.

This is why Trump is a racist. He says the truth and the media can't stand for that. They can always find something positive in a corrupt woman who shouldn't be within 100 miles of the White House, but Trump can't do anything that they approve of. Nothing.

Last edited:
Sadly, because the next to last thing america needs is Hilary in the white house, Hilary doesn't need to do anything but stay out of Trump's way and allow him do defeat himself.

Sadly, because the next to last thing america needs is Hilary in the white house, Hilary doesn't need to do anything but stay out of Trump's way and allow him do defeat himself.
I think the media is trying to win this election for Hillary.
What you said is pretty much word for word out of the media playbook.

Essentially, Hillary takes a nap while the media trashes everything Trump does.

Banana Republic stuff that is.

Trump is out there working. Hillary is resting. She knows the more she speaks the more she buries herself.

Go Trump!

Video: Newly-Released Hillary Clinton Emails Raise Questions

Video: Donald Trump Narrows Hillary Clinton's Lead in New National Poll

Video: New Issues Face Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump

You’re so full of shit.

You’re so full of shit.
ZV1cxn.gif

Tell me about it.

Well you guys pretty much want a banana republic you can control, but sometimes things turn in a way you didn't anticipate.

Hillary is trying to hide, and the media says she's winning.

The only reason Hillary is doing anything in this election is because she has the entire media helping her. Trump went to an inner-city church yesterday and gave a speech. Unlike the people who were there, the media was not impressed. The only thing they have to say this morning on Fox was that Trump has a record of racism. It's based on simple PC facts, that Trump is too honest to not be a racist. They didn't say this exactly, but in so many words this is what they meant. Political-correctness has taken over the entire media to the point that the truth doesn't exist anymore. So Fox did their share this Sunday morning to Help Hiding Hillary by trashing anything Trump does. Who cares that he showed up in Louisiana when Hillary wouldn't, who cares that he showed up in Mexico when Hillary wouldn't, Hillary cares and Trump sucks.

Crc5n5pVYAIa8YE.jpg

The reasons they claim Trump hates blacks is because he questions Obama's birth certificate. That makes him a racist.
He says blacks have lost ground while Obama has been in office. That makes him a racist.
He believes in supporting the police. That makes him a racist.
His housing programs discourage minority ownership. That makes him a racist.

Only the last issue is even close to the truth. It is a simple fact in Real Estate that blacks and Hispanics bring down the value of any neighborhood. So historically, if you want to make money on a property, don't bring in alot of blacks and Latinos to live there. The quickest way to decrease the value of your home is have blacks move next door. That's a fact.

My wife and I have been selling homes since the 70s and once a prospective buyer discovers the previous owner was black, they're gone. Never mind if the neighborhood is predominantly black. It's assured to be a high crime area if that is the case.

The fact is, blacks are their own worst enemies. All you had to do was watch what they did over the shooting of a black criminal in Milwaukee Wisconsin last month, who pointed a gun at a police officer and was shot for it. They trashed and burned their own neighborhoods, just like they did in Baltimore and Ferguson, and have throughout our history since the dawn of the Civil Rights era in America. So Trump is racist for not wanting his Real Estate programs to fail. If you drive through a neighborhood you can spot the black owners by looking at their yards. Usually blacks don't keep them up. If a neighborhood becomes predominantly black, you start finding malt liquor and whiskey bottles in your yard somebody threw from their car as they drove by. I have to do a police-call over my entire yard to make sure I don't run over broken glass with my lawnmower. This is a fact of life living in black neighborhoods. So in saying that, I must be a racist.

This is why Trump is a racist. He says the truth and the media can't stand for that. They can always find something positive in a corrupt woman who shouldn't be within 100 miles of the White House, but Trump can't do anything that they approve of. Nothing.
PG County, MD, is mostly black and has several thriving, affluent communities. Unfortunately, the crime rate is still high and the schools are a failure because of the prevailing racist, fatherless black culture.

I had to turn Fox News today.. I don't listen to any Media any longer.. I blog over on Breitbart.. I will use the alternative media for my source of the truth.. Not the PROPAGANDA WING OF the Democratic Party who we KNOW are in collusion with the Media as discovered through the Wiki leaked emails.. FUCK THE STATE RUN PROPAGANDA Branch..Muddy is spot on.. Helly Rotten fucking hides and should be locked away in a prison cell as the media declare all out war on the Donald.. IT WON'T WORK.. Americans are sick and tired of the SCAM, LIARS.. Brexit redux is coming to the shores of America..

You’re so full of shit.
ZV1cxn.gif

Tell me about it.

Can you imagine if Donald Trump was filmed like that?????

I had to turn Fox News today.. I don't listen to any Media any longer.. I blog over on Breitbart.. I will use the alternative media for my source of the truth.. Not the PROPAGANDA WING OF the Democratic Party who we KNOW are in collusion with the Media as discovered through the Wiki leaked emails.. FUCK THE STATE RUN PROPAGANDA Branch..Muddy is spot on.. Helly Rotten fucking hides and should be locked away in a prison cell as the media declare all out war on the Donald.. IT WON'T WORK.. Americans are sick and tired of the SCAM, LIARS.. Brexit redux is coming to the shores of America..
Yes, I believe there a lot of closeted Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back