According to the Left, There Are No Sh*tholes in the World Or You're a Racist

North Korea, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Haiti, Rwanda, Afghanistan, Yemen.

All vacation paradises. And if you don't agree and have never nor ever plan to vacation there, you are a racist.

i agree

those are absolute shitholes

let all the rats go and live there.... hey rats.....you can leave USA now...ok?

I have no problem with that!

Why are these countries shitholes? Can you accurately explain? Or are you another dumb ass white ignorant of history just running your mouth off.

All vacation paradises. And if you don't agree and have never nor ever plan to vacation there, you are a racist.

According to the Right Trumpist Regime - all Africa and Haiti is a shithole full of shitty people.

Oh...and oddly they are all black. Imagine that.

You sound racist.

According to the Right Trumpist Regime - all Africa and Haiti is a shithole full of shitty people.

No the places are shitholes, not the people. At least quote your boy Durbin correctly.

Let them move in with you then. Still no one has shown me where there is a race called "Shithole".

i agree

For over 200 years rats have been fleeing shitholes and coming here to the US.

Now you suddenly have a problem with it?

Why?

Cause they're brown?

According to skye, the people who came here on the mayflower came from a shithole. Every person here who descended from immigrants descended from people who lived in shithole countries. That incudes Trump whose grandfather immigrated here from that shithole Germany. Why would he come here hoping for a better life if Germany wasn't a shithole? Same goes for every immigrant who has come here. If life was so damn great in the old fucking country, why are you here? Because they were shitholes, that's why.

According to you on the left...the countries that Trump described as "shitholes"...aren't!

So who's really the idiot...you or Trump?

You and Trump. Because if hose countries are shitholes it's because whites cane in and fucked them up, And whites are still there fucking them up.

LOL.....so hows south Africa doing?

Prime example of a nation fucked up by whites. I know your simple mind cannot understand how that can be said, but that's not my problem.

i agree

Why?

Cause they're brown?

According to skye, the people who came here on the mayflower came from a shithole. Every person here who descended from immigrants descended from people who lived in shithole countries. That incudes Trump whose grandfather immigrated here from that shithole Germany. Why would he come here hoping for a better life if Germany wasn't a shithole? Same goes for every immigrant who has come here. If life was so damn great in the old fucking country, why are you here? Because they were shitholes, that's why.
Not exactly, my ancestors came here because they were serfs in the old country. The country itself was fine, their situation wasn't.

You sound racist.

No he doesn't. He sounds like a person saying that you Trumpists are racists.

i agree

Why?

Cause they're brown?

Not exactly, my ancestors came here because they were serfs in the old country. The country itself was fine, their situation wasn't.

Then they lived in a shithole.

According to you on the left...the countries that Trump described as "shitholes"...aren't!

You and Trump. Because if hose countries are shitholes it's because whites cane in and fucked them up, And whites are still there fucking them up.

Prime example of a nation fucked up by whites. I know your simple mind cannot understand how that can be said, but that's not my problem.

Nah...it's just reverting to what it was before the white man showed up.

Nah....The white man fucked it up.

You sound racist.

No he doesn't. He sounds like a person saying that you Trumpists are racists.

So in your mind Haiti is a wonderful place?

So starving to death and getting your limbs hacked off with a machete is high living in your mind?

I have just watched FOX NEWS (the only news channel that I watch).

A lady (whose uncle was the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) was interviewed.

She made these points:

1. President Trump is NOT a racist. (I agree)

2. Haitians and Africans are very intelligent people. (I agree)

3. It is their governments that are responsible for turning those countries into hellholes (her word). (I agree)

P.S. One Fox News commentator yesterday told us that the network has forbidden its on-air personalities to use the word "sh*thole."

i agree

Why?

Cause they're brown?

shall I give you a funny

no

I hate funnies
I liek the word shit faced better, you nust have been when you voted for a big mouthed idiot.

So starving to death and getting your limbs hacked off with a machete is high living in your mind?

Is starving to death and getting your brains blown out with a gun high living in yours?

Dang you start the dumbest threads. The objection is that the leader of the Free World should show more class. Which, in this case, would be any class at all.

And the racist accusations come from him saying he wants more people from Norway instead of africa.... it was a stupid slip up on Trump's part. yes, sometimes trump is, indeed, a casual racist. but, frankly, he just hates people in general. trust me, if he visited YOUR home, he would call it a shithole.
It was a closed door meeting, shitforbrains. And he had just met with Norway so it was on his mind.
So old Jeff Dahmer, thought he was eating people in private but those pesky news stations told us about it. So now it is the news stations fault right!

Forum List

Back