According to the Left, There Are No Sh*tholes in the World Or You're a Racist

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
North Korea, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Haiti, Rwanda, Afghanistan, Yemen.

All vacation paradises. And if you don't agree and have never nor ever plan to vacation there, you are a racist.

All vacation paradises. And if you don't agree and have never nor ever plan to vacation there, you are a racist.
Dang you start the dumbest threads. The objection is that the leader of the Free World should show more class. Which, in this case, would be any class at all.

And the racist accusations come from him saying he wants more people from Norway instead of africa.... it was a stupid slip up on Trump's part. yes, sometimes trump is, indeed, a casual racist. but, frankly, he just hates people in general. trust me, if he visited YOUR home, he would call it a shithole.

Dang you start the dumbest threads. The objection is that the leader of the Free World should show more class. Which, in this case, would be any class at all.

And the racist accusations come from him saying he wants more people from Norway instead of africa.... it was a stupid slip up on Trump's part. yes, sometimes trump is, indeed, a casual racist. but, frankly, he just hates people in general. trust me, if he visited YOUR home, he would call it a shithole.
It was a closed door meeting, shitforbrains. And he had just met with Norway so it was on his mind.

And the issue is not being vulgar, it is saying shitholes being shitholes is somehow racist.

Based on your sources we should all commit suicide...

As long as you keep slurping up the daily slop, they'll keep feeding it to ya...

If he's racist towards non whites, how do you explain this?

Trump then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries such as Norway, whose prime minister he met with Wednesday. The president, according to a White House official, also suggested he would be open to more immigrants from Asian countries because he felt that they help the United States economically.

Trump derides protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries

According to the Right Trumpist Regime - all Africa and Haiti is a shithole full of shitty people.

Oh...and oddly they are all black. Imagine that.

i agree

those are absolute shitholes

let all the rats go and live there.... hey rats.....you can leave USA now...ok?

I have no problem with that!

If you are who are defending the shitholes.... you can go and live there.

i agree

For over 200 years rats have been fleeing shitholes and coming here to the US.

Now you suddenly have a problem with it?

Why?

Cause they're brown?

i agree

Why?

Cause they're brown?

shall I give you a funny

no

I hate funnies

i agree

Why?

Cause they're brown?

shall I give you a funny

no

I hate funnies

At one time Ireland was a shithole, as was Eastern Europe, Russia, Italy, much of Latin America (still is)....so should they have been barred? You yourself are an immigrant Skye...from...a shithole?

What have those immigrants from "shitholes" accomplished here Skye? Have you bothered to look?

Or...do you just agree with Trump that they are worthless human trash?

What it makes him is a moron that is unfit to be president but most of us already knew that. The fact that he is racist just seems kinda obvious.

That's what Dick Durbin says Trump said. Now the question you should be asking yourself is whether you REALLY trust what's coming out of any Democrat's mouth at this point in time? You have to understand that things aren't going well for the left at the moment! The economy is booming despite raising the Fed interest rates three time already in Trump's first year! Unemployment for blacks is 10 points lower for blacks than it was under Barack Obama! The stock market is setting record highs almost daily with more expected as Trump's tax reforms take effect! He's gotten rid of the individual mandate in the Affordable Care Act meaning millions of healthy Americans won't be forced to buy coverage they don't need! He's in the process of passing immigration reform.

Democrats like Durbin are resorting to playing the race card because that's all they've GOT! If they can't keep people's attention off of the things Trump is accomplishing by demonizing the President with nonsense like he's a racist because he says the world's shit holes are shit holes...then they'd have to admit that Trump is addressing the nation's problems like Barry and the Dems NEVER DID when they held power!

Last edited:

According to the Right all the countries in the world with black or brown citizens are shitholes.

According to you on the left...the countries that Trump described as "shitholes"...aren't!

So who's really the idiot...you or Trump?

It was a closed door meeting, shitforbrains. And he had just met with Norway so it was on his mind.

So?

According to you on the left...the countries that Trump described as "shitholes"...aren't!

So who's really the idiot...you or Trump?

You and Trump. Because if hose countries are shitholes it's because whites cane in and fucked them up, And whites are still there fucking them up.

Forum List

Back