Why is racial pride only frowned upon when "white" is the race?

CleanJean

Jan 3, 2018
There is a common misconception that the Alt-Right is entirely racist. It is not true. Why is it racists have pride in your race? Every other race other than whites can have pride but when whites do it it is racist. Get your priorities strait.
I+like_3760f3_4268198.jpg

I+like

They want us to feel shame in our white heritage so that we will be willing to hand over our wealth to them.

There is a common misconception that the Alt-Right is entirely racist. It is not true. Why is it racists have pride in your race? Every other race other than whites can have pride but when whites do it it is racist. Get your priorities strait.

I+like

If those were coherent sentences you might have a strawman.

It is certainly unfair to assume someone having pride in being white is racist, if you don't make the same assumption about those of other races. I think that many people have too often seen white pride connected to white supremacism.

I find the entire idea of pride in one's race silly; what did anyone have to do with what race they are? Why be proud of something you had nothing to do with? There is no reason that whites can't feel that sort of 'pride' just as members of any other race, though.

It is certainly unfair to assume someone having pride in being white is racist, if you don't make the same assumption about those of other races. I think that many people have too often seen white pride connected to white supremacism.

I find the entire idea of pride in one's race silly; what did anyone have to do with what race they are? Why be proud of something you had nothing to do with? There is no reason that whites can't feel that sort of 'pride' just as members of any other race, though.
Total deflection on the OP's point and no I won't explain it to you. You'll just spin more.

Personally, I'm cursed with the double-hex of being both a white person, and a Southerner. As a white person and a conservative, I really don't feel like I owe any other group of people anything. But I'm also proud of both my Caucasian and my Southern heritage, even though I understand that the atrocities perpetrated against the black folks were done by those who were Democrats. That gives me one more reason to never vote for another Democrat shithead as long as I live.

I personally have no problem with anyone no matter if they are white, black, pink, purple, or green. But I'm gawd-damned not going to apologize for something that I took no part in. Fuck that noise.

And BTW: The Alt-right movement has nothing to do with race. It is more of an American nationalism movement than an racial issue.

I+like

Whites are the least racist people out there. That "common misconception" is entire fabricated by the Left; even they don't believe it. it is just another talking point to leverage in their agenda against conservatives who they see as mostly white.

They want us to feel shame in our white heritage so that we will be willing to hand over our wealth to them.
. It has been a method of extortion in many ways looking back... The whole thing is about picking winners and losers among the groups/tribes. The goal line and chains are always moving or bouncing back and forth as the teams try to make their ways down the field. The whites are figured to be the favored team, and the other teams are out desperately to change that notion.

Personally, I'm cursed with the double-hex of being both a white person, and a Southerner. As a white person and a conservative, I really don't feel like I owe any other group of people anything. But I'm also proud of both my Caucasian and my Southern heritage, even though I understand that the atrocities perpetrated against the black folks were done by those who were Democrats. That gives me one more reason to never vote for another Democrat shithead as long as I live.

Actually it gives you good reason to break open the piggy bank and go buy a history book, because in there you'll actually find how racism goes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back before there were any political parties or even a country, and was used to rationalize enslaving people taken from another continent. That was set up and in place centuries before Martin van Buren invented "Democrats", and it didn't require any kind of political party anyway. Racism is, after all, a social construct ----- not a political ideology.

When the country did get established and political parties did exist, those atrocities would have been committed by Democratic-Republicans, Federalists, Whigs, Democrats, Constitutional Unionists, Know Nothings and those with no political party at all, as most people are.

Last edited:

Total deflection on the OP's point and no I won't explain it to you. You'll just spin more.

"You're deflecting and I won't explain why I think so because of how I assume you'll respond." Thanks for that informative and reasoned response. You've added so much to the conversation. :p

I+like
Why be proud of something you can't control? Be proud of your achievements, not race.

I+like
Why be proud of something you can't control? Be proud of your achievements, not race.
White people do have control over the things they do to make them proud to be white.

people need to get real and honestly acknowledge that different races have different strengths and weaknesses.

I+like
White people do have control over the things they do to make them proud to be white.
Yes things they DO, not because they are white.

Let us understand that whites declared pride starting at least 500 years ago with the belief they were superior to all others and have promoted that belief by any and all means necessary since that time.

I+like

Yes it is because they are white. There really is no sane rebuke of this reality. I suppose since you are white it is easy to ignore such things that happen all around you thinking this is just the normal flow of life.

Let us understand that whites declared pride starting at least 500 years ago with the belief they were superior to all others and have promoted that belief by any and all means necessary since that time.
. What I don't understand is that certain blacks here want to claim pride in their African heritage, and want to be called African Americans placing African in front of American, yet you see none trying to relocate back to their glorious motherland in which they hold up above and beyond this country for which they stake their claims in as well.

Is it that they feel so unwelcome here, that they have to cling to Africa in order to show that they aren't ever going to completely assimilate to an American culture in which they hate all due to the past ?? Can this nation ever appease these blacks who think like this, and will it ever end this strife in which they carry with them through out the generations ??

Sadly racism does exist, but it's gotten to the point that the reasoning for it has changed dramatically over the years. The hate is fueled by alot of new reasoning in which people on both sides have for hating on one another today, and alot of it is just people pointing their fingers back and forth at each other over the actions in which they commit today, and not based upon the actions of what went on in the past. The great thing is, is that they're is enough sane people on both sides to counter the hate that is coming from both sides.

I+like

Yes it is because they are white. There really is no sane rebuke of this reality. I suppose since you are white it is easy to ignore such things that happen all around you thinking this is just the normal flow of life.
. Poor IM2 living his whole life as a victim.. Sad.

Forum List

Back