Good News for Trump Legal Team

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Trump has multiple sources to fund his defense, including the RNC. This should help him defeat any charges against him, or at least get them delayed until he is sworn in as president in 2025. Ain't no stopping the Trump train now.

---The Republican National Committee (RNC) failed to earn enough support from states to bring a resolution to ban paying former President Trump's legal bills to a vote---

Trump has multiple sources to fund his defense, including the RNC. This should help him defeat any charges against him, or at least get them delayed until he is sworn in as president in 2025. Ain't no stopping the Trump train now.

---The Republican National Committee (RNC) failed to earn enough support from states to bring a resolution to ban paying former President Trump's legal bills to a vote---

Doesn't really effect outcomes, but I am sure his legal team appreciates they will actually have somebody to pay them, other than Donny. His record of paying lawyers, especially those that lose, isn't to great, just like anybody else he agrees to pay for services.

This is even better news for the Dems. All the money that would have went to Repubs running for the House and Senate will not go to Trump's legal bills.

Joe Biden approves! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Just means Trump will drain the coffers of funds needed for Republican candidates.

And the cult thinks this is ā€œgood newsā€.

You donā€™t see a problem with Trump taking resourceā€™s away from the RNC for his personal benefit?

Cool. Iā€™m all for it

Every dollar spent on lawyers is one less for his campaign. :mm:

There will be enough money for all candidates in the party. The extra money will come in from both Lara Trump and Ivanka Trump's appearances. They are still fairly young and both very beautiful. They will get that young money from the young millionaires and billionaires. Alone they be able to pull in hundreds of millions of extra donations. Especially with Lara Trump now over the RNC.

Trump has friends in HIGH places who have billions. I would guess the wrestling federation helped him secure the bond, then he and Ivanka advertised for them. Money is not a problem; relax.

ALL of the charges against Trump, including the preposterous civil case in New York are politically motivated, and WOULD NOT EXIST if Trump were not running for President AND a viable candidate. I have no problem with the RNC taking my political contributions (modest though they are) and using them to pay for Trump's legal expenses.

But it should be kept in mind that all of the cases will ultimately be vacated or reversed on appeal. They are all ridiculous.

Doesn't really effect outcomes, but I am sure his legal team appreciates they will actually have somebody to pay them, other than Donny. His record of paying lawyers, especially those that lose, isn't to great, just like anybody else he agrees to pay for services.
Until he becomes president and declassifly's Biden's crimes.

Trump's campaign has already said they won't take money from the RNC for his legal bills. Even though all that expensive is a direct result of him serving and running for POTUS as a Republican.

Clearly your sighting the record spouted from the lips of lying liberals like Rachel Maddow and fake conservatives Joe Fucking Scarburough.

Here's Pelosi attempting to blame Republicans for the same tactics she practices.

They can't be sued for liable or slander like they used to, thanks to Barack Hussein Obama....ummm...ummm....ummm.

Clearly your sighting the record spouted from the lips of lying liberals like Rachel Maddow and fake conservatives Joe Fucking Scarburough.

Here's Pelosi attempting to blame Republicans for the same tactics she practices.

They can't be sued for liable or slander like they used to, thanks to Barack Hussein Obama....ummm...ummm....ummm.

You looked a some Rachel broadcast to show me? If I didn't watch before, why would I watch now. Oh, I have not been in contact with her ever, so she didn't get it (whatever it is) from me.

You looked a some Rachel broadcast to show me? If I didn't watch before, why would I watch now. Oh, I have not been in contact with her ever, so she didn't get it (whatever it is) from me.
It doesn't matter what news station you watch. The source is always the same few and the rest simply repeat it to give it legitimacy.
It's a common practice these days for journalists to simply plagiarize other people's publications.
The word goes out and they repeat it without bothering to verify the sources.
Even Fox News repeats the same nonsense like it's gospel.

It doesn't matter what news station you watch. The source is always the same few and the rest simply repeat it to give it legitimacy.
It's a common practice these days for journalists to simply plagiarize other people's publications.
The word goes out and they repeat it without bothering to verify the sources.
Even Fox News repeats the same nonsense like it's gospel.
We simply disagree. Couldn't you simply fuck off, as if you were having this conversation in the aisle in Lowes? You can't change anything.

Trump's campaign has already said they won't take money from the RNC for his legal bills. Even though all that expensive is a direct result of him serving and running for POTUS as a Republican.
kumijgunxmpc1.jpeg

Forum List

Back