‘Acceptable’ Violence Against Peaceful Pro-Lifers Is Unacceptable

Pretty said and pathetic are the Leftists on this thread completely ignoring that peaceful and lawful pro-lifer/anti-abortion protestors are being assaulted. Rather, they point to assaults by non-peaceful anti-abortion protestors.

I denounce violence by those people taking up violence against pro-choice/pro-abortion and/or abortion services providers. Why can’t people on the Left do the same when it comes to violence by pro-lifers?

But the law allows them to if they convince a doctor their health may be at risk. So why write the law to allow it?
Is there any proof any injury? Write the lege if you are concerned, but you have no cause for action. This is why we have doctor mother consultation, not martybegan doctor mother consultation. Run along.,

Is there any proof any injury? Write the lege if you are concerned, but you have no cause for action. This is why we have doctor mother consultation, not martybegan doctor mother consultation. Run along.,

Not relevant. Also, as an American citizen I have the right to have any opinion I want.

Why change the law from life of the mother for viable late term abortions to health of the mother, especially when that late a C-section is probably the best thing to do to protect said health, and probbably even life?

Not relevant. Also, as an American citizen I have the right to have any opinion I want.

Why change the law from life of the mother for viable late term abortions to health of the mother, especially when that late a C-section is probably the best thing to do to protect said health, and probbably even life?
It's the woman and doctor who should make that decision. You should mind your own business.

Ummmm the baby and my tax dollars are in the room too. Yeah.

I feel so sorry for those of you who do not have a say. It's a beautiful feeling to be living in an abortion free state and exempt from federal income tax.

I have a feeling that the whole structure of taxing will, thankfully, change soon and then anyone who cannot be responsible for their own sexual promiscuity will not have a government to financially back up their stupidity and selfishness.

Not relevant. Also, as an American citizen I have the right to have any opinion I want. Why change the law from life of the mother for viable late term abortions to health of the mother, especially when that late a C-section is probably the best thing to do to protect said health, and probbably even life?

John Edgar Slow Horses
MartyBegan gets upset when I put the conversation into context so that the reader can see vacuousness of his opinions. He cannot provide one single instance of the tragedy he foresees. He puts his opinions between the doctor and the patient. He is an authoritarian busybody who wants to tell others what to do with their bodies and lives. No.

Forum List

Back