‘Acceptable’ Violence Against Peaceful Pro-Lifers Is Unacceptable

You really think there's a woman out there who goes through five months of pregnancy and says, "Meh, fuck it, I'm getting an abortion!"
I think there are women out there who were not terribly excited about getting pregnant but went along with it because a boyfriend or a husband was ecstatic about it, who then lost that boyfriend or husband and decided that she no longer wanted to deliver that child. That's just one example, and enough to destroy your argument that they don't exist.

You really think there's a woman out there who goes through five months of pregnancy and says, "Meh, fuck it, I'm getting an abortion!"
Of course it happens.

It doesn’t matter though - you and scum like you want it to be legal at nine months, and you don’t care what the reason is.

But hey, if it doesn’t happen, then a ban won’t matter, so oh well. Yet here you sit complaining about a ban on things you say (incorrectly) won’t happen.

You want to force a 10 year old rape victim to have her rapist's baby and you think you are the one for "Freedom"? Really, Marty?

No, because I am OK with a 15 week window for Birth control abortions, which covers rape.

Of course it happens.

It doesn’t matter though - you and scum like you want it to be legal at nine months, and you don’t care what the reason is.

But hey, if it doesn’t happen, then a ban won’t matter, so oh well. Yet here you sit complaining about a ban on things you say (incorrectly) won’t happen.

You have it in reverse.

Any woman having to get an abortion in the third trimester is already going through hell, and you want to put her through more hell by making her prove in front of a non-medical professional that she needs this procedure.

I'm sorry, is a judge a doctor?

I don't think that if someone I cared about was in such a bad situation, I would want a political hack to be the one making that decision.

The judge handles the law. Obviously, this would be a case of illegal imprisonment, or kidnapping, and thus duress., which moots the time period while said detention was occuring.

You can't just say "well there's an exception, so just throw out all reason when trying to legislate something"

You have it in reverse.

Any woman having to get an abortion in the third trimester is already going through hell, and you want to put her through more hell by making her prove in front of a non-medical professional that she needs this procedure.
It isn’t needed.

And scum who kill their own kid needlessly should absolutely go through hell.

The judge handles the law. Obviously, this would be a case of illegal imprisonment, or kidnapping, and thus duress., which moots the time period while said detention was occuring.

You can't just say "well there's an exception, so just throw out all reason when trying to legislate something"

Sure we can.

Her body, her choice.

Attempts to regulate what people do to their own bodies will always fail spectacularly. One only needs to look at prohibition or the war on drugs to see that.

Sure we can.

Her body, her choice.

Attempts to regulate what people do to their own bodies will always fail spectacularly. One only needs to look at prohibition or the war on drugs to see that.

Weak argument just trying to avoid the argument. It's nothing but a slogan.

Those don't involve another life.

And yet you think massive gun control laws will eliminate all crime.

Weak argument just trying to avoid the argument. It's nothing but a slogan.

No, it's a pragmatic one. The reason why Roe was ruled on was that the abortion laws of 1973 were unenforceable. There was not a drop in the birth rate in 1974 because there were just as many abortions happening before Roe as after.

Those don't involve another life.
Neither does abortion. Fetuses aren't people.

And yet you think massive gun control laws will eliminate all crime.
sure, because other countries have done it. Guns have to be manufactured. Most people don't really want them.

No, it's a pragmatic one. The reason why Roe was ruled on was that the abortion laws of 1973 were unenforceable. There was not a drop in the birth rate in 1974 because there were just as many abortions happening before Roe as after.

Neither does abortion. Fetuses aren't people.

sure, because other countries have done it. Guns have to be manufactured. Most people don't really want them.

Goodness you are ignorant. Fetuses aren't people? Go back to school loser. A human being is a human being regardless of their stage of development and all human beings have human rights. Asshole.

Forum List

Back