Academy Awards Are a Farce

Who cares ? Are you kidding ? I haven't gone to a movie in 32 years. Can you think if anythung more meaningless ?

New movies are not needed. There are tens if thousands of movies out there (most on DVD). Thousands just from 2000 AD and newer.

Awards for what ? Acting ? Playing make believe ? We all act during our lives. This is something nonspecial, that requires little skill. Who hasn't recieved a birthday present, and acted as if they really liked it ?

Isn't it bad enough we have the ludicrous Grammys, with "awards" going to people who couldn't play a chord on a guitar or piano ? Some do nothing more than just talk (often profanity and racism) into a microphone.

How long can you stand seeing unimportant, grossly overpaid people who laughably think they're important ? This is me playing the baroque tune "Rights of Man" * on the mandolin. If any of the actors who just received an "award" can do this, I'll consider them deserving of an award.

* A tune of some difficulty, with 4 continuous triplets, played twice in 2 different octaves, and in the key of G (a bit more difficult key on the mandolin, than the typical/easier keys of D and A)

clip_image002.png

"Western Civilization Calls It Quits After Historic Run"
article-3772-1.jpg

Nation Breathes Sigh Of Relief As Ocasio-Cortez Comes Out Against Having Children

A guy wears a tuxedo gown and Western Civilization calls it quits? LMAO!! It must have already been on life support.

Did you get a fitting for yours yet?

I have a kilt. Does that count?

Bet you cut quite the figure......but now I'm shorting Western Civilization.

Actually, I do. With my clan tartan, it is quite the outfit for certain occasions.

A guy wears a tuxedo gown and Western Civilization calls it quits? LMAO!! It must have already been on life support.
The people at the Oscars are outliers. It certainly doesn't augur well for any civilization when gender lines are blurred and even erased. It means anything can be turned on it's head (death is good, freedom is unnecessary, lies are truth).

This guy in his gown isn't the end. But it is a sign.

Imagine the corruption this forces on children growing up today.

It is the aim of every Leftist doctrine to destroy the pillars of Western Civilization, morality, values and beliefs.

I see it as the constant drumbeat by the Left against tradition, morality and the family.

Abolition [Aufhebung] of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists. On what foundation is the present family, the bourgeois family, based? On capital, on private gain. In its completely developed form, this family exists only among the bourgeoisie." Marx and Engels, Communist Manifesto, ch 2...
Communist Manifesto (Chapter 2)

After losing power, Leon Trotsky would claim that the reason that communism had not been successful was that Stalin had not been ruthless enough in his efforts to eliminate the family. See Trotsky's The Revolution Betrayed, trans. Max Eastman, New York, 1965, pp. 145ff.
The Abolition of the Family

Actually, I do. With my clan tartan, it is quite the outfit for certain occasions.

PICTURES!!!!!

PICTURES!!!!!

No thanks.

PICTURES!!!!!

No thanks.

Oh, you were asking for pics? I thought you were offering them.

PICTURES!!!!!

No thanks.

You’d have to download Google Earth to view her

PICTURES!!!!!

No thanks.

Twice today I had you scampering away with your tail between your legs....both times by asking this simple question:

....where do you stand on the slaughter of babies????

In opposition, or aligned with the Democrat policy, infanticide?

That was mean. How do you know if she is big or not?

My pic is in the avi.

Ugly won't put her picture up.....I wonder why.

I don’t know if candycorn is ugly or not. I just get tired of the pointless nastiness on this forum.

My pic is in the avi.

I don’t know if candycorn is ugly or not. I just get tired of the pointless nastiness on this forum.

I love it....and I'm good at it.

One thing we both know....she is a liar.

My pic is in the avi.

Oh I am good at it. I am just tired of it. I would prefer if the discussions were actually on topic.

My pic is in the avi.

Oh I am good at it. I am just tired of it. I would prefer if the discussions were actually on topic.

I do both, with precision and expertise.

My pic is in the avi.

Case in point on her post above. Why be polite to those who are incapable of civility?

My pic is in the avi.

And modesty. ;)

My pic is in the avi.

Case in point on her post above. Why be polite to those who are incapable of civility?

In this very thread you lied about me being 'large' when, clearly in my pic above and in other pictures of me I've put on the board, this isn't true.

"Why be polite to those who are incapable of civility?"

You lack of self-realization is astounding.

I believe we've established that you are an inveterate liar.....but the issue you've fled from all day is why you support the infanticide, the slaughter of the defenseless.

Let's review:

1. You're a liar

2. You don't recognize yourself in what you post about others

3. You have no moral upbringing, and find murder acceptable.

Did I miss any points????

On the bright side.....Mirrors can't talk and lucky for you they can't laugh either!

Last edited:
My pic is in the avi.

And modesty. ;)

"And modesty. ;)"

Y'know.....now that you bring that up...'
What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back