Just Another Reason Not To Watch

I was not going to watch, but you guys are making a very compelling argument that I should.

Keep it and the ratings will go through the roof!

Billy, the Academy Awards is just three hours of left wing hate

Watching Hollywood Leftists speechify on topical issues is generally medium-grade humor, and a good way to gauge the depths of their madness.

However, I don't have any investment is the nominated films, so will likely ignore the show.

I, too, have not watched the Oscars for a long time.

The Oscars have not been the same since Bob Hope stopped hosting them. (That shows how old I am!)

The Oscars used to be fun. A lot of good clean humor. Political comments were lighthearted and bipartisan.

None of today's mean-spirited, ugly, and almost treasonous rants.

Today's Oscars are just an occasion for many movie "stars" to get together in order to proclaim to the whole world what courageous warriors they are for social justice.

I, too, have not watched the Oscars for a long time.

The Oscars have not been the same since Bob Hope stopped hosting them. (That shows how old I am!)

The Oscars used to be fun. A lot of good clean humor. Political comments were lighthearted and bipartisan.

None of today's mean-spirited, ugly, and almost treasonous rants.

Today's Oscars are just an occasion for many movie "stars" to get together in order to proclaim to the whole world what courageous warriors they are for social justice.

now like anything else it turns out to be another leftist hate fest

Forum List

Back