Academy Awards Are a Farce

Oh, you were asking for pics? I thought you were offering them.

You’d have to download Google Earth to view her

That was mean. How do you know if she is big or not?

My pic is in the avi.

Ugly won't put her picture up.....I wonder why.

I don’t know if candycorn is ugly or not. I just get tired of the pointless nastiness on this forum.

I love it....and I'm good at it.

One thing we both know....she is a liar.

Oh, you were asking for pics? I thought you were offering them.

You’d have to download Google Earth to view her

Case in point on her post above. Why be polite to those who are incapable of civility?

In this very thread you lied about me being 'large' when, clearly in my pic above and in other pictures of me I've put on the board, this isn't true.

"Why be polite to those who are incapable of civility?"

You lack of self-realization is astounding.

I believe we've established that you are an inveterate liar.....but the issue you've fled from all day is why you support the infanticide, the slaughter of the defenseless.

Let's review:

1. You're a liar

2. You don't recognize yourself in what you post about others

3. You have no moral upbringing, and find murder acceptable.

Did I miss any points????

On the bright side.....Mirrors can't talk and lucky for you they can't laugh either!

Poor Jumbo...:itsok:

I don’t know if candycorn is ugly or not. I just get tired of the pointless nastiness on this forum.

I love it....and I'm good at it.

One thing we both know....she is a liar.

Oh I am good at it. I am just tired of it. I would prefer if the discussions were actually on topic.

I do both, with precision and expertise.

And modesty. ;)

"And modesty. ;)"

Y'know.....now that you bring that up...'
What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.

We are a rare breed.

Hollywood presents America to the world and does so much to paper over US foreign policy. And yet you bozos despise it. Astonishing.

Hollywood presents America to the world and does so much to paper over US foreign policy. And yet you bozos despise it. Astonishing.
Does anyone know what this person is talking about ? Anyone in the world who thinks Hollywood is a spokesman for America, needs to see a doctor.

"And modesty. ;)"

Y'know.....now that you bring that up...'
What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.
When you "geniuses" post yourselves in posts like Post #43, and more like it, you can begin to enter the genious room. :biggrin:

Then why aren’t you making movies and getting paid millions?
"Then" is the wrong word. Just because anyone can act, that doesn't mean that anyone can be HIRED to those jobs. You need a personal connection, and it doesn't hurt to live in Los Angeles (which I would consider a fate worse than death)

And another episode of Hollywood movie life showing themselves off to us. Thankfully, we are under no obligation to look.

Last edited:
On this I just consider the source. Anyone who thinks posting on a political debate forum constitutes being a published author doesn't have much to say about anyone else's intellect. Dumbass.
Publishing - making something public.

Author - one who creates a written work.

Not too tough to put these 2 together, as long as one is not a "Dumbass" :rolleyes:

On this I just consider the source. Anyone who thinks posting on a political debate forum constitutes being a published author doesn't have much to say about anyone else's intellect. Dumbass.
Publishing - making something public.

Author - one who creates a written work.

Not too tough to put these 2 together, as long as one is not a "Dumbass" :rolleyes:

Perhaps technically correct. But laughable in context.

Have you submitted anything to be published? Or submitted a script?

I'm not sure how you are defining "submitted" ?

Submitted to what/whom/where ?

Well, you claimed you have to know someone to get a script published or to work in Hollywood. First you have to submit work to them. They may buy it, even if they never use it. As for working in Hollywood, more movies and TV shows are being made in Georgia than Hollywood. Send them a video.

Who cares ? Are you kidding ? I haven't gone to a movie in 32 years. Can you think if anythung more meaningless ?

New movies are not needed. There are tens if thousands of movies out there (most on DVD). Thousands just from 2000 AD and newer.

Awards for what ? Acting ? Playing make believe ? We all act during our lives. This is something nonspecial, that requires little skill. Who hasn't recieved a birthday present, and acted as if they really liked it ?

Isn't it bad enough we have the ludicrous Grammys, with "awards" going to people who couldn't play a chord on a guitar or piano ? Some do nothing more than just talk (often profanity and racism) into a microphone.

How long can you stand seeing unimportant, grossly overpaid people who laughably think they're important ? This is me playing the baroque tune "Rights of Man" * on the mandolin. If any of the actors who just received an "award" can do this, I'll consider them deserving of an award.

* A tune of some difficulty, with 4 continuous triplets, played twice in 2 different octaves, and in the key of G (a bit more difficult key on the mandolin, than the typical/easier keys of D and A)

clip_image002.png
The only thing worse than the academy awards are the fools watching

Well, you claimed you have to know someone to get a script published or to work in Hollywood. First you have to submit work to them. They may buy it, even if they never use it. As for working in Hollywood, more movies and TV shows are being made in Georgia than Hollywood. Send them a video.
Send WHO a video ? (or script)

Forum List

Back