"absolutely possible" Donald Trump will run for prez

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Donald Trump says he'll fix the country just like he fixed his country clubs: The Donald dishes with the Mail about John Kerry, strong-arming Japan, and the art of the political deal | Mail Online

MailOnline quizzed the tycoon on a quick list of hot topics:

Obamacare: 'If a Republican president gets in, it's going to terminate Obamacare. A Republican president, if you have the Senate and, you know, the whole enchilada ... you could terminate Obamacare and come out with a plan that is much cheaper and much better, and also much better for the country. Cheaper and better. This is expensive and bad. It's really hurting the country, badly, in terms of jobs and everything else.'

Cliven Bundy: 'He turned out to be a different guy than people thought, and now he's in a very different category than he was before. He blew it. He blew it. It was a terrible thing to say. That's it.'

Illegal immigration: 'I think the Republicans have to be very stern. I don't think the Republicans can come up with a statement that, you know, it's okay to have people come into the country illegally, and it's all an "act of love," as Jeb Bush said. I thought that was a terrible statement.'

Hillary Clinton: 'A lot of people are going to start looking at her tenure as secretary of state. The fact is that I've been watching politics for so many years, and people that you think are going to be automatically in? They don't even get to run. So you're going to see whether or not Hillary actually runs.'

Keystone XL pipeline: 'We have so much energy right under our feet that we don't need the Keystone Pipeline, but we should have it. ... There's not environmental impact whatsoever and everybody knows that. Even Obama's having a hard time because the unions all want it. We should have it.'

Obama's approval numbers: 'I think he's going to go down a long way more. When Obamacare kicks in, and when people realize that they can no longer afford health insurance, and their plans are just absolutely no good ... They have delayed the bad parts. When all of that kicks in? People are starting to get wise to it, okay?'

Global warming: 'The coal business in the U.S. has been put out of business here, yet we send coal – massive amounts of coal – to China. And we talk about carbon, and this and that, but China's not looking at it. So we're trying to behave and China and all the other countries aren't. You understand what I'm saying? We're behaving, and it's costing us a fortune to behave, and we put up these windmills? They're very bad for energy, very dangerous, they need subsidies, and they kill every bird in a 20-mile radius.'

Read more: Donald Trump says he'll fix the country just like he fixed his country clubs: The Donald dishes with the Mail about John Kerry, strong-arming Japan, and the art of the political deal | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And then there's this very accurate assessment of Trump -

... Saturday Night Live caricature ...

Yep.

But hey, there's plenty of room in the Repub Clown Car.

All Aboard!

well whoopee
hope you vote for him
if a no name like Obama can win he's got a good shot at it with the voting dupes in the country today
wish him luck

Last edited:
There is always a possibility Donald Trump will run for president. He won't do it. He likes the speculation.

OMG. Scary that I actually agree with katzenfool.

Trump plays for the drama and attention.

But, just like last general, there will be a rush on the Repub Clown Car.

When Obamacare kicks in ... and their plans are just absolutely no good.

he wishes, trump's a true Republican if he can pull that one off.

Trump "runs" for President every four years and then backs out at the last minute

Suckers

Trump craves the attention but is unwilling to present his personal finances to public scrutiny

He also would be humiliated if he actually ran

Donald Trump is a lot of things, but he is not stupid. Like in previous elections he will probably talk up the possibility of running because he is an attention hound. He will not run. He is unelectable as president.

The only thing Trump is chasing is attention. When he gets enough, he'll back out. Again. He'll never be a serious candidate. See also: Limbaugh, Rush.

Obama destroyed Trumps' candidacy at a press function in less than four minutes.

If Obama can do that, anybody can.

Forum List

Back