Absolute racism - fire this idiot NOW.

Come on, this is a bull shit issue. The costume might have prevented the character from seeing the kids. The Sesame people might have instructed their people not to touch kids for health and security reasons. Isn't there enough race based carnage in freaking Chicago every week to get riled about?
This is pure horseshit.

A short video showed how little can be seen by the workers who wear those clown suits. I really doubt he was trying to offend the little black kids.

But race whiners jump at ANY opportunity to pull the race card bullshit. Fuck them. They're always searching for something to call wacist.

Come on, this is a bull shit issue. The costume might have prevented the character from seeing the kids. The Sesame people might have instructed their people not to touch kids for health and security reasons. Isn't there enough race based carnage in freaking Chicago every week to get riled about?
He looked right at them. He touched a kid right before snubbing them. Watch the video.

Rewatch the video. It's quite obviously racism.
Is it? Watch the video. He waves off/ wags a finger at someone off camera right before he gets to the girls.
Is that "'quite obviously racism" also?
Maybe you should wait for an explanation from the person in the suit before you make your declarations especially when you really have no fucking idea what happened.

What I saw sure looked racist to me.

The character was giving out high fives, the little girls held out their hands and the character shook its hands from side to side indicating no.

This wasn't a case of the girls being ignored, but being refused.

I'd first have to hear both sides of the story to say it is racism. I would bet it had nothing to do with racism.
LOLOL......................Ohhh you have to hear BOTH SIDES NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................BAWWWWHAHA you phony bull twatter. You decide what is racist and what is not, but when it is obvious, you shrink like a wiener in 40 degree water.MR PHONEY

LOLOL......................Ohhh you have to hear BOTH SIDES NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................BAWWWWHAHA you phony bull twatter. You decide what is racist and what is not, but when it is obvious, you shrink like a wiener in 40 degree water.MR PHONEY

Huh? Example please.

It's unreal how these two little girls were snubbed. Very sad for these girls, and society today.
This person needs to be immediately fired.

I assume you're being facetious with your comments?

Always an excuse for racism, police murder, etc.
apparently you didnt see the word [ maybe ] after the post .... as in maybe they they arent racist and they were waving off the original adult they interacted with ... but then again they may be racist ... always looking for an excuse to call someone a racist ..

apparently you didnt see the word [ maybe ] after the post .... as in maybe they they arent racist and they were waving off the original adult they interacted with ... but then again they may be racist ... always looking for an excuse to call someone a racist ..
When dealing with folks like you, I don't need an excuse.

You missed him wagging his finger at those two little girls?

Is it? Watch the video. He waves off/ wags a finger at someone off camera right before he gets to the girls.
Is that "'quite obviously racism" also?
Maybe you should wait for an explanation from the person in the suit before you make your declarations especially when you really have no fucking idea what happened.
He waved off the girls.

Forum List

Back