~About This Rep Thing~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
I know how to give Rep, and I know when I get Rep.
I know when I have to spread the Rep around, because I have already given so&so a Rep.....so, give unto others :lol:
What I am not sure of...is how many Reps per day am I allowed??
Cause I get Rep happy and then when I go to Rep somebody, I'll get the little greeting telling me I have to wait like 24 hours to Rep again.
So, just so I'll know from here on out, how many times can I Rep each day??...or is it a certain time frame, so many hours??
Thanks!

Not true.
I think you can twenty a day now. I think it used to be 24.
But it doesn't matter how much rep you have.

I think there is a limit during a 24 hour time frame. I've been here since January and still get confused. When I need to give some out, I go to Foxy's Coffee shop and start blasting away, lol. Sometimes I forget to give some so I go on a repfest. :lol:

I think there is a limit during a 24 hour time frame. I've been here since January and still get confused. When I need to give some out, I go to Foxy's Coffee shop and start blasting away, lol. Sometimes I forget to give some so I go on a repfest. :lol:

Yeah, my pop up says something about I have given out too much Rep in a 24 hour span (some shit like that).

Yeah, my pop up says something about I have given out too much Rep in a 24 hour span (some shit like that).

The trick is to spread it out, not blow your whole wad all at once.

Usually I run out of rep on holidays.

The rest of the time I have to just spread it around.

The trick is to spread it out, not blow your whole wad all at once.

Usually I run out of rep on holidays.

The rest of the time I have to just spread it around.

Oh, dear sir, it's not me who has to worry about blowing the whole wad at once, it's the gents :tongue:

I know when I have to spread the Rep around, because I have already given so&so a Rep.....so, give unto others :lol:
Cause I get Rep happy and then when I go to Rep somebody, I'll get the little greeting telling me I have to wait like 24 hours to Rep again.
So, just so I'll know from here on out, how many times can I Rep each day??...or is it a certain time frame, so many hours??
Thanks!

This should help you out.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/intro...tation-101-reps-for-newbie-s-of-the-usmb.html

They're gonna post me in the forums
They're gonna make a big star out of me
We'll write a thread about a man that's sad and lonely
And all I have to do is post naturally

Well, I bet you I'm gonna geta gold star
Might win a Rep you can never tell
The forum's gonna make me a gold star,
'Cause I can post the part so well

Well, I hope you come and read me in the forum
Then I'll know that you will plainly see
The biggest fool that ever hit the internet
And all I have to do is post naturally

We'll write a thread about a man that's sad and lonely
a cryin' keyboard screed for all to see
I'll play the part but I won't need rehearsing
All I have to do is post naturally

Last edited:
Thanks!

That post just oozes with innuendo....LMAO.

Not true.
I think you can twenty a day now. I think it used to be 24.
But it doesn't matter how much rep you have.

I sure can't get 24, or even 20. Never did. I gave up trying to figure the thing out long ago, such as how come certain people can neg rep me twice in the same day.

Forum List

Back