About That Three A. M. Phone Call.....

I don't know if I'd necessarily categorize it as "courageous" but the New Jersey family he rescued from drowning is pretty amazing.

Romney rescues capsized boaters - Dedham, Massachusetts - The Dedham Transcript

And then there is when he organized the search and rescue for his coworkers daughter:

New Spot: Romney "Helped Save My Daughter" | 44 | washingtonpost.com

Seems like high pressure situations to me huggy. Sorry to disappoint.

You make me laugh. High preasure?

Boaters save other boaters all of the time. It's expected. It is sort of a courtesy.

Nigga please!

I confronted 8 gang members last night and stood em off until the cops finally got here for back up 50 minutes later. That's more "high preasure" than anything Mittens ever did.

Last edited:
Huh? So set me straight and share your knowledge of what a brave man Mittens is..

Sorry ..that's the way I treat wimps. No likey...don't run your bitch ass mouth on my thread.

Thanks for proving my point.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You've got nothing. Thanks for proving MY point.

Awe... you sound like you're Jones'n for some state-subsidized booze there Huggies.

I don't know if I'd necessarily categorize it as "courageous" but the New Jersey family he rescued from drowning is pretty amazing.

And then there is when he organized the search and rescue for his coworkers daughter:

Boaters save other boaters all of the time. It's expected. It sort of a courtesy.

Nigga please!

I confronted 8 gang members last night and stood em off until the cops finally got here for back up 50 minutes later. That's more "high preasure" than anything Mittens ever did.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You'd shit yourself if confronted by 8 pre-schoolers.

Boaters save other boaters all of the time. It's expected. It sort of a courtesy.

Nigga please!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You'd shit yourself if confronted by 8 pre-schoolers.

Probably. I'm not good with kids.:eek:

Boaters save other boaters all of the time. It's expected. It is sort of a courtesy.

Nigga please!

right. And I fought off 27 ninjas with a spork at the local gas station. :rolleyes:

Nigga please!

right. And I fought off 27 ninjas with a spork at the local gas station. :rolleyes:

You are funny. It's one of my jobs. I don't think it's a big deal. Happens once or twice a week.

The fact that you react to my statement in such a way obviously shows that you never confront anybody for any reason ...EVER. That's cool. Not everyone's cup O tea.

It REALLY is no big deal. I have two huge pit bulls ...weapons...and usually immediate police back up. Standing up for what is right is no big whoop. You just stand up. Most people learn it when they are around 2.

My effort was not to make myself look tough or brave but to show that Avatar's examples are lame in real life.

Nigga please!

You are funny. It's one of my jobs. I don't think it's a big deal. Happens once or twice a week.

The fact that you react to my statement in such a way obviously shows that you never confront anybody for any reason ...EVER. That's cool. Not everyone's cup O tea.

It REALLY is no big deal. I have two huge pit bulls ...weapons...and usually immediate police back up. Standing up for what is right is no big whoop. You just stand up. Most people learn it when they are around 2.

My effort was not to make myself look tough or brave but to show that Avatar's examples are lame in real life.

Internet tough guys like you are usually wimpy little pussies IRL.

XXXXX Get a grip. You're stupid enough to reveal an address on here? Seriously?

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the opposite is true - which concerns me. Romney has shown he will say or do anything to get votes or power - and then say or do the exact opposite, to gain or keep power.
I don't think he would hesitate to put our troops in harm's way - whether for legitimate or political reasons.
It used to be Defense was an area that the GOP owned exclusively. Bush (the idiot, not the good one) ran on that.
That's changed. Largely due to Bush, Americans have grown less fond of war, because of the death, injury, lack of exit strategy and bankruptcy. Just not that great.
So Obama has not only gotten the guy most of us actually gave a shlt about, he showed us how to get into and out of a country, without casualties and bankruptcy. That was a refreshing change of pace!
he's also captured over 2 dozen terrorist groups domestically, while they were in the planning stages. And he got them BEFORE they blew shlt up! That's a nice change from the last guy too. Obviously, Obama is better at "connecting the dots".
So my vote is going to Obama and part of the reason is performance on Defense - both internationally and domestically.
The other reason is Romney / the GOP's stated views on GLB / Dodd-Frank Volcker, and on protecting the incentives for corporations to offshore jobs and also revenues which are earned 100% in the USA.
Also, neither side has passed a decent budget but Obama and the Dems are the only ones who have gotten specific about how they could realistically cut over $100B a year in spending.

"Independents" are either total fucking retards or Democrats pretending to be "Thoughtful"

Hmmm. I didn't insult you but you insult me. You're obviously an angry person and you offer no points and really, nothing of substance. Do you think anyone takes you seriously, when this is the extent of your posts?
Have you ever considered actually discussing politics or any of the subjects brought up? Are you so afraid of an actual debate or civil discussion?
I mean, if petty insults and tantrums are the most accurate reflection of your intellect and character, that's fine. Obviously, it's your choice.

I can't deal with the massive stupidity you posted above, it's far too daunting, I can only take one or two sentences at a time. If I responded back to your entire post it would read like Book IV of ""Game of Thrones"

"So Obama has not only gotten the guy most of us actually gave a shlt about, he showed us how to get into and out of a country, without casualties and bankruptcy. That was a refreshing change of pace!"

1. Obama "Got" bin Laden

Forget that Seal Team 6 "got" bin Laden for a second, let's live out your fantasy that Obama personally busted a cap in OBL's ass, let's ask, what did that accomplish?

Is the GWOT over? No

Did we learn any new intel from this supposed "terrorist mastermind"? No

So what was the point of publicizing the death of OBL? The war is still on, we didn't get any fresh Intel (DO you think OBL was posting his plans on Facebook?) The death of OBL and the lack of an impact on the GWOT seems to vindicate Bushs "not caring" where OBL was once deprived of his state sponsorship. OBL was no longer a player in the game anymore, he had no intel to give and his death didn't end the war.

2. he (Obama) showed us how to get into and out of a country, without casualties and bankruptcy

What the fuck are you talking about? This is why I don't take you seriously. What country did Obama get us into, Libya, Sudan, Turks and Caicos? Using that Logic, Carter got the Shah out of Iran without causalities and bankruptcy too.

Let's say you were talking about Libya

"In the months after Colonel Qaddafi’s death, Libyans were counting on the ballot box to end four decades of rule by brute force. But the militias formed to fight Colonel Qaddafi, and many others that sprang up after the fact, have thwarted the consolidation of a new central authority and become a menace to security, trading deadly gunfire in the streets of the capital, detaining and torturing suspected Qaddafi loyalists, and even kidnapping two members of the ruling Transitional National Council for two days.

The militia leaders who have turned post-Qaddafi Libya into a patchwork of semiautonomous fiefs are now plunging into politics, raising fears that their armed brigades could undermine elections intended to lay the foundation of a new democracy.

Truckloads of armed men attacked the Tripoli headquarters of Libya’s interim prime minister, Abdel Rahim el-Keeb, on May 8, just weeks before a scheduled national election."
Libya News - Revolution and Aftermath (2011)

That's the huge Obama success you're thumping your chest about?

Obama replaced Qaddafi with mob rule in Libya, oh joy, what a refreshing relief from having US soldiers train up a nation's military and police into an effective combat and policing force that has fairer and more accurate elections than in any Democrat controlled US big city.

Joy!

so instead of pages of this I think my shorthand, "Independents" are either total fucking retards or Democrats pretending to be "Thoughtful", just covers the same ground far more effectively

"Independents" are either total fucking retards or Democrats pretending to be "Thoughtful"

Hmmm. I didn't insult you but you insult me. You're obviously an angry person and you offer no points and really, nothing of substance. Do you think anyone takes you seriously, when this is the extent of your posts?
Have you ever considered actually discussing politics or any of the subjects brought up? Are you so afraid of an actual debate or civil discussion?
I mean, if petty insults and tantrums are the most accurate reflection of your intellect and character, that's fine. Obviously, it's your choice.

I can't deal with the massive stupidity you posted above, it's far too daunting, I can only take one or two sentences at a time. If I responded back to your entire post it would read like Book IV of ""Game of Thrones"

"So Obama has not only gotten the guy most of us actually gave a shlt about, he showed us how to get into and out of a country, without casualties and bankruptcy. That was a refreshing change of pace!"

1. Obama "Got" bin Laden

Forget that Seal Team 6 "got" bin Laden for a second, let's live out your fantasy that Obama personally busted a cap in OBL's ass, let's ask, what did that accomplish?

Is the GWOT over? No

Did we learn any new intel from this supposed "terrorist mastermind"? No

So what was the point of publicizing the death of OBL? The war is still on, we didn't get any fresh Intel (DO you think OBL was posting his plans on Facebook?) The death of OBL and the lack of an impact on the GWOT seems to vindicate Bushs "not caring" where OBL was once deprived of his state sponsorship. OBL was no longer a player in the game anymore, he had no intel to give and his death didn't end the war.

2. he (Obama) showed us how to get into and out of a country, without casualties and bankruptcy

What the fuck are you talking about? This is why I don't take you seriously. What country did Obama get us into, Libya, Sudan, Turks and Caicos? Using that Logic, Carter got the Shah out of Iran without causalities and bankruptcy too.

Let's say you were talking about Libya

"In the months after Colonel Qaddafi’s death, Libyans were counting on the ballot box to end four decades of rule by brute force. But the militias formed to fight Colonel Qaddafi, and many others that sprang up after the fact, have thwarted the consolidation of a new central authority and become a menace to security, trading deadly gunfire in the streets of the capital, detaining and torturing suspected Qaddafi loyalists, and even kidnapping two members of the ruling Transitional National Council for two days.

The militia leaders who have turned post-Qaddafi Libya into a patchwork of semiautonomous fiefs are now plunging into politics, raising fears that their armed brigades could undermine elections intended to lay the foundation of a new democracy.

Truckloads of armed men attacked the Tripoli headquarters of Libya’s interim prime minister, Abdel Rahim el-Keeb, on May 8, just weeks before a scheduled national election."
Libya News - Revolution and Aftermath (2011)

That's the huge Obama success you're thumping your chest about?

Obama replaced Qaddafi with mob rule in Libya, oh joy, what a refreshing relief from having US soldiers train up a nation's military and police into an effective combat and policing force that has fairer and more accurate elections than in any Democrat controlled US big city.

Joy!

so instead of pages of this I think my shorthand, "Independents" are either total fucking retards or Democrats pretending to be "Thoughtful", just covers the same ground far more effectively

Christ onna cracker Frankie! You bring the dumbest shit to this MB EVER! You REALLY think that the computers, hard drives and bags and boxes of Bin Ladins crap confiscated revealed NO intel?

You are a major first class idiot.

True story!

I have always encouraged morons like you to come and test that theory. You can look back into my threads for how to locate me. When I do it too frequently the mods freek out.
It's there ..I'm here. Simple. Or just Google map 125th and Aurora N. in Seattle.

Like I said... Internet tough guys like you are usually wimpy little pussies IRL.

Nigga please!

Lol Huggy is doubling down on his internet tough guy status! Watch out everyone he'll out e-tough you!

Neither Romney or Obama is courageous in my opinion.

Nigga please!

Lol Huggy is doubling down on his internet tough guy status! Watch out everyone he'll out e-tough you!

defeating 27 ninjas with a spork like I did is way tougher than anything Huggy could come up with :rofl:

Nigga please!

Backing down is not in my genetic make up. :lol:

I don't think Obama is especially courageous either. I just trust him not to wet his pants when he is faced with a tough decision. Mittens...not so much. I know many people like Romney. Never met a silver spooner that I would trust to have my back.

Nigga please!

defeating 27 ninjas with a spork like I did is way tougher than anything Huggy could come up with :rofl:

Well that's only because he's hiding some of the details. All 8 gangsters each shot him a few times, he then got up and taught them all how the guns were what made them do it and the evil gun shop owners were to blame for them shooting him. After that he flew to a socialized medicine country to get free medical care in order to come back here and tell everyone how great Obamacare would be.

But then once he got back he got held down and had his new haircut ruined by some local high schoolers, that's why Romney must be stopped! And why Huggy is tougher than nails!

Nigga please!

I don't think Obama is especially courageous either. I just trust him not to wet his pants when he is faced with a tough decision. Mittens...not so much. I know many people like Romney. Never met a silver spooner that I would trust to have my back.

Where did Obama gain more toughness than Romney? Harvard law classes? Giving speeches to groups of people where only most are democrats?

OK... What do you think was the most courageous thing Mittens ever did?

Ya...Ya...he looks the part of some smarmy tea bagger congressman.. He looks like the most likely guy in the room to take a payoff...

BUT...What about that early morning phone call? Obama was second guessed by his top advisors in that war room and still he had the nads to make the correct call even though his whole political future was on the line.

I trust Obama to wake up to THAT phone call and answer it as I would hope the leader of the free world should.

Romney?

I think Mittens would wet the bed. I would bet even old cheer leader chicken hawk Bush would react better to a stressed phone call ...Oh no ...he got a 9 AM phone call and froze like a deer in the headlights..then instead of acting presidential he kept reading about the goat to the kiddies.. Bush definitely FAILED his phone call moment.

Now what do you think this rich kid pussy would do? Crap his pants?....Soil his magic underwear?..Start crying and bite his presidential pillow? THAT'S what he would do.

Discuss...
Obama is certainly not afraid of making the tough or controversial calls such as Libya, Bin Laden, healthcare, GM, and gay marriage. Dose Romney have the backbone or will he just go with the flow?

Well that's only because he's hiding some of the details. All 8 gangsters each shot him a few times, he then got up and taught them all how the guns were what made them do it and the evil gun shop owners were to blame for them shooting him. After that he flew to a socialized medicine country to get free medical care in order to come back here and tell everyone how great Obamacare would be.

But then once he got back he got held down and had his new haircut ruined by some local high schoolers, that's why Romney must be stopped! And why Huggy is tougher than nails!

BentNail.jpg

Where did Obama gain more toughness than Romney? Harvard law classes? Giving speeches to groups of people where only most are democrats?

if so, then Huggy just proved Romney tougher than Obama, as Romney spent more time at Harvard :rofl:

Forum List

Back