About That Three A. M. Phone Call.....

defeating 27 ninjas with a spork like I did is way tougher than anything Huggy could come up with :rofl:

Well that's only because he's hiding some of the details. All 8 gangsters each shot him a few times, he then got up and taught them all how the guns were what made them do it and the evil gun shop owners were to blame for them shooting him. After that he flew to a socialized medicine country to get free medical care in order to come back here and tell everyone how great Obamacare would be.

But then once he got back he got held down and had his new haircut ruined by some local high schoolers, that's why Romney must be stopped! And why Huggy is tougher than nails!

BentNail.jpg

I forgot to include the plane Huggy flew on was fuel-free, basically an enlarged paper plane and the pilot was drinking government subsidized alcohol.

Lol Huggy is doubling down on his internet tough guy status! Watch out everyone he'll out e-tough you!

Neither Romney or Obama is courageous in my opinion.

Backing down is not in my genetic make up. :lol:

I don't think Obama is especially courageous either. I just trust him not to wet his pants when he is faced with a tough decision. Mittens...not so much. I know many people like Romney. Never met a silver spooner that I would trust to have my back.

Where did Obama gain more toughness than Romney? Harvard law classes? Giving speeches to groups of people where only most are democrats?

In the back seat of the "Choomwagon".

Wait a minute, Huggy is pretending courage/toughness are important to him, and he voted for Obama over McCain?

(disclaimer: I voted for neither)

Wait a minute, Huggy is pretending courage/toughness are important to him, and he voted for Obama over McCain?

Yes I did cast a rare vote for a democrat. McCain is an old worn out shell of what he used to be as a reckless navy pilot that personally crashed more aircraft than were shot down by the Viet Cong. He also allowed the North Carolina push poll that accused him of having a black baby out of wedlock to stand unchallenged and congratulated Bush. I would have looked that punk up and knocked his fake Texas ass back into last week. But that's just me. Also I don't think McCain would have stood up to the preasure of the Oval Office and the tough decisions needed to guide us out of the free fall our economy was in and to top it off his back up was a half term wingnut skirt from Alaska that at the time was sporting a husband that was active in a seperatist movement by his state to seceed from the union.

I will vote for Obama again unfortunately. America cannot elect a Morman to it's highest office.

OK... What do you think was the most courageous thing Mittens ever did?

Ya...Ya...he looks the part of some smarmy tea bagger congressman.. He looks like the most likely guy in the room to take a payoff...

BUT...What about that early morning phone call? Obama was second guessed by his top advisors in that war room and still he had the nads to make the correct call even though his whole political future was on the line.

I trust Obama to wake up to THAT phone call and answer it as I would hope the leader of the free world should.

Romney?

I think Mittens would wet the bed. I would bet even old cheer leader chicken hawk Bush would react better to a stressed phone call ...Oh no ...he got a 9 AM phone call and froze like a deer in the headlights..then instead of acting presidential he kept reading about the goat to the kiddies.. Bush definitely FAILED his phone call moment.

Now what do you think this rich kid pussy would do? Crap his pants?....Soil his magic underwear?..Start crying and bite his presidential pillow? THAT'S what he would do.

Discuss...

Pure speculation.

Discuss what Huggy? Your fear that the Great Soetoro is in real trouble and that ALL you have left is to get nasty towards his opponent with complete disregard for any meaningful substance in your attacks? Nothing to discuss.

Huh? So set me straight and share your knowledge of what a brave man Mittens is..

Sorry ..that's the way I treat wimps. No likey...don't run your bitch ass mouth on my thread.

Speaking of running your "bitch ass mouth". You have no grounds for this bit of bs speculation. Or if you do, let's see it. Otherwise, I might suggest you take your own advice.

Yes I did cast a rare vote for a democrat. McCain is an old worn out shell of what he used to be as a reckless navy pilot that personally crashed more aircraft than were shot down by the Viet Cong. He also allowed the North Carolina push poll that accused him of having a black baby out of wedlock to stand unchallenged and congratulated Bush. I would have looked that punk up and knocked his fake Texas ass back into last week. But that's just me. Also I don't think McCain would have stood up to the preasure of the Oval Office and the tough decisions needed to guide us out of the free fall our economy was in and to top it off his back up was a half term wingnut skirt from Alaska that at the time was sporting a husband that was active in a seperatist movement by his state to seceed from the union.

I will vote for Obama again unfortunately. America cannot elect a Morman to it's highest office.

So. bigotry decides your vote. Got it.

Ya...Ya...he looks the part of some smarmy tea bagger congressman.. He looks like the most likely guy in the room to take a payoff...

BUT...What about that early morning phone call? Obama was second guessed by his top advisors in that war room and still he had the nads to make the correct call even though his whole political future was on the line.

I trust Obama to wake up to THAT phone call and answer it as I would hope the leader of the free world should.

Romney?

I think Mittens would wet the bed. I would bet even old cheer leader chicken hawk Bush would react better to a stressed phone call ...Oh no ...he got a 9 AM phone call and froze like a deer in the headlights..then instead of acting presidential he kept reading about the goat to the kiddies.. Bush definitely FAILED his phone call moment.

Now what do you think this rich kid pussy would do? Crap his pants?....Soil his magic underwear?..Start crying and bite his presidential pillow? THAT'S what he would do.

Discuss...

Obama has nads?

Oh, no! Could it be? This would explain his lovely complexion:
Home - Unwanted Hair: Nads Hair Removal

Romney?

Discuss...

Obama has nads?

Michelle keeps them in her purse in case he needs them.

I thought she had them made into a stylish pair of "stud" earrings.

Call it what you want. Mormans are fucking freaks.

Call it what you want. Mormans are fucking freaks.

No more so than any other religion and less so than many.

you're a lying sack of horse shit. Link to proof that McCain personally crashed more planes that the Viet Cong shot down.

ohh... more Internet tough guy talk from a guy called 'HUGGY' :rofl:

every time you post, you FAIL

you're a lying sack of horse shit. Link to proof that McCain personally crashed more planes that the Viet Cong shot down.

Easy to run your bitch ass pie hole on the internets.

If you don't like my threads ...don't read em.

And that's the crux of your entire objection, isn't it? That Romney is mormon. You keep bringing that up as a negative.

Easy to run your bitch ass pie hole on the internets.

If you don't like my threads ...don't read em.

it's all you do, pussbot :rofl:

You're pathetic.

And that's the crux of your entire objection, isn't it? That Romney is mormon. You keep bringing that up as a negative.

You get the feeling I hate Mormans? Nothin gets by you does it Dick Tracy.

McCain crashing a bunch of planes, then still being willing to get in one and fly during wartime just makes him even more courageous.

What made you think Obama would be able to stand up to all the pressure in the Oval Office? All those courageous present votes?

Forum List

Back