About That Three A. M. Phone Call.....

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
OK... What do you think was the most courageous thing Mittens ever did?

Ya...Ya...he looks the part of some smarmy tea bagger congressman.. He looks like the most likely guy in the room to take a payoff...

BUT...What about that early morning phone call? Obama was second guessed by his top advisors in that war room and still he had the nads to make the correct call even though his whole political future was on the line.

I trust Obama to wake up to THAT phone call and answer it as I would hope the leader of the free world should.

Romney?

I think Mittens would wet the bed. I would bet even old cheer leader chicken hawk Bush would react better to a stressed phone call ...Oh no ...he got a 9 AM phone call and froze like a deer in the headlights..then instead of acting presidential he kept reading about the goat to the kiddies.. Bush definitely FAILED his phone call moment.

Now what do you think this rich kid pussy would do? Crap his pants?....Soil his magic underwear?..Start crying and bite his presidential pillow? THAT'S what he would do.

Discuss...

Discuss what Huggy? Your fear that the Great Soetoro is in real trouble and that ALL you have left is to get nasty towards his opponent with complete disregard for any meaningful substance in your attacks? Nothing to discuss.

Discuss what Huggy? Your fear that the Great Soetoro is in real trouble and that ALL you have left is to get nasty towards his opponent with complete disregard for any meaningful substance in your attacks? Nothing to discuss.

Huh? So set me straight and share your knowledge of what a brave man Mittens is..

Sorry ..that's the way I treat wimps. No likey...don't run your bitch ass mouth on my thread.

Huh? So set me straight and share your knowledge of what a brave man Mittens is..

Sorry ..that's the way I treat wimps. No likey...don't run your bitch ass mouth on my thread.

Thanks for proving my point.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for proving my point.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You've got nothing. Thanks for proving MY point.

Ya...Ya...he looks the part of some smarmy tea bagger congressman.. He looks like the most likely guy in the room to take a payoff...

BUT...What about that early morning phone call? Obama was second guessed by his top advisors in that war room and still he had the nads to make the correct call even though his whole political future was on the line.

I trust Obama to wake up to THAT phone call and answer it as I would hope the leader of the free world should.

Romney?

I think Mittens would wet the bed. I would bet even old cheer leader chicken hawk Bush would react better to a stressed phone call ...Oh no ...he got a 9 AM phone call and froze like a deer in the headlights..then instead of acting presidential he kept reading about the goat to the kiddies.. Bush definitely FAILED his phone call moment.

Now what do you think this rich kid pussy would do? Crap his pants?....Soil his magic underwear?..Start crying and bite his presidential pillow? THAT'S what he would do.

Discuss...

Obama has nads?

Romney?

Discuss...

discuss what? That you're a whiny little bitch? :rofl:

Romney?

Discuss...

Obama has nads?

Michelle keeps them in her purse in case he needs them.

I actually gave that question some consideration when I was looking at Romney. It takes courage to make hard decisions, and Romney has made those decisions in business and as Gov. I have no doubt that he has the necessary balls to do what needs to be done. I believe he would act rationally and with intellect.

Romney?

Discuss...

Off topic. I'm sure there are enough electrons available for you to start a new thread on that subject. Here we are discussing what a wimp Mittens is.

Romney?

Discuss...

Off topic. I'm sure there are enough electrons available for you to start a new thread on that subject. Here we are discussing what a wimp Mittens is.

Opinions are like you(assholes). Everyone has one, and they usually stink.

Romney?

Discuss...

And yet, you were happy to support Obama... who had less of a record than Romney does. Seems to me, your definition of 'wimp' depends more on politics than courage. That's fucked up.

Ah, another cyber tough guy.

Piss on your thread.

My concern is Romney would react. Not having empathy - "I like to fire people" - and supported by the neo conservatives, is it unreasonable to assume Romney would prove his 'nads'?

Forum List

Back