About rightful racism as opposed to hating a race just because of racial differences

I was going to reply with a post suggesting that this POV was more akin to prejudice than racism, but I decided the difference between the two was thin and terribly nuanced. So much so that most people can't distinguish the difference...

That and I decided the Op was just ridiculous...

The headcase OP keeps using the word "logic," but clearly has no clue what it means.

Having true premise & following modus ponens means logic. You keep "lying" with "no logic" is not accepted but just annoyed.

There is no prejudice but just preference. Also, clearly not racism aside from being rightful "even if" racism.

Like I said, these morons should be cut off from the thread. Just "insisting" falsely & annoyingly. I clearly have "logic". That is clearly rightful aside from being racism or not. On top of that, it is not even racism. Superiority doesn't have to be declared while being "better" & "preferred". Not to mention how my preference has nothing to do with the topic & logic.

Also, I clearly don't give a shit about some ideal about what you want to see & what you want to have as the reality. I have my wants & I am rightfully entitled to them. Also, I am talking for the general rights & rightful entitlements, not just me rejecting everyone but white girls.

Last edited:
This clown who keeps typing the word "logic" although he clearly has never studied it beyond dictionary.com at most, posts slurs about a hundred times and whines about not being racist. An idiot, a mental case, and a hypocrite, all in one.

Slurs are legal & I am rightfully using them when I'm pissed (not to mention having low view on them & not liking them, just like using profanity to someone you don't like). Also, what? You got some definition of logic "beyond" the dictionary? Ooh! That counts? What a moron. The language is about how we define & how we conceptualize. That's the concept we perceive; that's how we defined it. Whether you call my logic "logic" or just "Modus Ponens with true premise", it is irrelevant. I don't mind not using the term logic but just "Modus Ponens with true premise". It is just longer & more annoying. It doesn't downgrade anything not 1 bit. I don't have to use the word logic. It makes no difference. It is still logical anyway in "essence".

Also, you "claiming" things illogically is rejected by the reality & by me. "Idiot" or "mental" is just in your head. It is never accepted obviously. You are just false & annoying.

Last edited:
Yes, and the dictionary counts. That is how logic is defined philosophically as well. Moron.

You just claim falsely & annoyingly. Not accepted. Plain & simple. Everything is still in the logic whether you lie it isn't or not. That just makes you a liar. It doesn't make it not logic.

Half of this thread is morons who didn't understand my initial premise (oh! yes! I must have been referring to the typical evil racism despite my elaboration so that the morons can play the Justice League to feel like standing for something great against such an easy-to-see racism which no one really has today! There must be such racism existing today so that morons can feel sophiscated about themselves standing against it!) or liars that just keep insisting falsely & annoyingly, & should be cut off from this thread.

I clearly started with how I don't find this racism & how it is a rightful racism even if you call it racism. Also, we determined that this isn't racism by the definition revolving superiority.

Last edited:
What a moron. Regardless of how you "think" you look like right now with "dictionary? HHHAHAHA!". Maybe when you look back to this like a year later? You are going to feel very funny. You clearly don't look like just bullshitting & persisting "at all". You sound very logical. 2 thumbs up! Get lost. Look back like a year later on this Unkotare with Jap film avatar.

Last edited:
Also, not liking or not dating someone just because she is an ethnicity you don’t like is not about “racial differences” (it is about that ethnicity doing something wrong; it’s about a racial attribute) nor prejudice. It is a plain simple “ew, a stain!” It is a simple matter of not having to tolerate it. You can have "easier on the eyes" or "easier on the mind" without stating "superior". Aside from claiming how she is "perfect" with face, personality, etc. Certainly has nothing to do with superiority. Not to mention being legal. Also, this is rightful (legitimate response) whether racism or not. It just happens to be not racism. Most importantly, it is legal. Any attempt to force against it is illegal & violation of rights. Just setting the facts straight on all corners "even if" claiming to be perfect with face, personality, etc.

Last edited:
Asserting without logic "there is no such thing as rightful racism" or asserting anything without logic (as in "asserting this because that" type sentence) is called "proof by assertion" in fallacy. That's not logic; there is no proof; it is just something you want to see & want to have. That kind of unreasonable insistence is rejected. All corners have been talked about. I am done with this thread. I shouldn't have to put up with just plain unreasonable insistence. My points won the truth without having to do it. We determined the truth. It is not about who gets the last words or who just keeps shoving in "proof by assertion".

All corners have been talked about. I am done with this thread.

Asserting without logic "there is no such thing as rightful racism" or asserting anything without logic (as in "asserting this because that" type sentence) is called "proof by assertion" in fallacy. That's not logic; there is no proof; it is just something you want to see & want to have. That kind of unreasonable insistence is rejected. All corners have been talked about. I am done with this thread. I shouldn't have to put up with just plain unreasonable insistence. My points won the truth without having to do it. We determined the truth. It is not about who gets the last words or who just keeps shoving in "proof by assertion".

Its painfully obvious you have no idea what racism or logic means. Stop before you hurt yourself.

The words "racist" and "racism" have been used too carelessly and with too many meanings for those words to be very useful in an intelligent conversation.

I believe that race is an important biological classification, that the human races differ significantly in average ability levels and behavior, and that the differences are evolutionary responses to different population pressures lasting for hundreds and thousands of years.

If you want to call me a "racist" for believing that way I do not care. Nevertheless, there are important differences between me and a bar room bigot who, as soon as he has had a few too many begins to express his hatred for Jews, Negroes, Hispanics, or some other group of people.

I couldn't get any debate from some other forum (no one responding), so re-posting here.

About rightful racism as opposed to hating a race just because of racial differences.

First of all, I don't consider this racism. Second of all, whether this is called racism or not (you grouping it with the racism of hating a race just because of being a different race is an equivocation; they are still different), it is right (rightful & moral). Third of all, it is legal anyway; the laws do not force you in these.

I want to talk about the different forms of racism. I don't consider this racism, but let's just call this "many different forms of racism" for now. It is a rightful racism.

It is within my right to not date an Asian because of the unique unfavorable facial traits (see my photo if you want to bullshit this as racism; "that" is the point I want to make) which "happen to apply" in the unit of race. In the reality, you just want to date pretty faces "regardless of the race". You just don't want to date ugly faces "regardless of race". Some types of "ugly faces" (let's not get into what ugly is as such is just deterrence & henpecking) just happen to belong in the unit of race. You are not hating that racial face just because of it is a different face; you hate it because it is ugly; it is just that the ugly face happens to be in the unit of race when it might as well be in the unit of "the family next door" or "the town over there". Another example & point I want to make is about hating a country. If a country did something wrong to you, you can hate it rightfully. You are not hating it just because it is a different country. You are hating it because it did something wrong; it is just that the culprits just happen to be in the unit of country when it can just as well be in the unit of a town within your own country or a giant corporation. The same logic goes for the unit of an ethnicity, race or whatever in terms of hating it because "you did something wrong", not because you are a different group.

The idea is that whether something is rightful or not is dependent only on the action itself regardless of the unit. If something is rightful on some other unit, then it should be rightful in the unit of race as well. As for being rightful on some other unit, it is entitled morally & rightfully (there's nothing wrong with it aside from being your rightful, natural, valid, consequential, logical response), not just legally (it is your legal right as well). Hence, even when the unit happens to become in the unit of race, it is still rightful because the action itself is a rightful action. That's the logic.
If another country wronged you yes but if one black hurt you, they weren't representing blacks in the assault.

Its painfully obvious you have no idea what racism or logic means. Stop before you hurt yourself.
Did you hear about the Detroit pastor who killed the guy with a brick with his flock right during mass? Turns out the reverand was nailing the brothers old lady.

They took the dead body to the hospital I was born at. That's how they roll in the D.

There are plenty of attractive white females in the US and it's natural for Asian American men to look for prettier alternatives to Asian women. It's also known that Asian women prefer to date white males than Asian men. Interracial marriages between Asians and Europeans had started in ancient Siberia around 40,000 years ago and many native Siberians such as Khanty people are half Asian.

1480-1.gif

The Pew Research Center’s recent report on racial attitudes in the U.S., finds that an overwhelming majority of Millennials, regardless of race, say they would be fine with a family member’s marriage to someone of a different racial or ethnic group. Asked about particular groups to which they do not belong, Millennials are about equally accepting of marriage to someone in any of the groups tested: Roughly nine-in-ten say they would be fine with a family member’s marriage to an African American (88%), a Hispanic American (91%), an Asian American (93%) or a white American (92%).

300px-Haplogrupo_N_%28ADN-Y%29.PNG

Haplogroup N is a descendant of East Asian macro-haplogroup NO. It is believed to have originated in Indochina or southern China approximately 15,000 to 20,000 years ago. The N1c1 subclade found in Europe likely arose in Southern Siberia 12,000 years ago, and spread to north-eastern Europe 10,000 years ago. It is associated with the Kunda culture (8000-5000 BCE) and the subsequent Comb Ceramic culture (4200-2000 BCE), which evolved into Finnic and pre-Baltic people.

Haplogroup N1c (Y-DNA)

Last edited:

There are plenty of attractive white females in the US and it's natural for Asian American men to look for prettier alternatives to Asian women. It's also known that Asian women prefer to date white males than Asian men. Interracial marriages between Asians and Europeans had started in ancient Siberia around 40,000 years ago and many native Siberians such as Khanty people are half Asian.

I find around here Asians blacks Mexicans Arabs and whites tend to stick to their own kind.

If not, show me the dating site or club where Asian women are looking for white guys.

Forum List

Back