Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
With the upcoming march on Washington and Louis Farrakhan calling for "Justice or Else" for Blacks & the oppressed in America, I wonder what Mr. Farrakhan's views are on justice for Malcolm X...in the following video, Nation of Islam member Talmadge X Hayer confesses the he and other Nation of Islam members murdered Mr. X (Malcolm X.) Question: if Minister Farrakhan is interested in justice for Blacks, why hasn't he met with the paroled Malcolm X assassin Talmadge X Hayer and discussed with him what "really happened" in the Malcolm X assassination instead of always telling everyone "what might or might not have happened" in the assassination?

Video of Mr. Hayer confessing to the murder...:

Malcolm X pointing out that threats on his life began after he disclosed some information to Farrakhan, who was "the minister in Boston" referred to by Mr. X (Malcolm X) in the video:

Ok, let's give them justice. All the blacks on death row, you die today. All blak rapists you die today. All black thieves your time has come. That's justice proscribed for those crimes in the Bible. Let's get to it.

Ok, let's give them justice. All the blacks on death row, you die today. All blak rapists you die today. All black thieves your time has come. That's justice proscribed for those crimes in the Bible. Let's get to it.

If Farrakhan was involved, I say JUSTICE FOR MALCOLM X!!!

If Farrakhan was involved, I say JUSTICE FOR MALCOLM X!!!

Are you in love with Farrakhan? You seem to talk about him a lot. Do you like big black cock? Is that the deal, here?

Or are you maybe just a little bit brain-damaged?

Gee, thanks.

Are you in love with Farrakhan? You seem to talk about him a lot. Do you like big black cock? Is that the deal, here?

Gee, thanks.

Lol (laughing with)...peace, friend. I want to first say that antagonizing (being personally antagonized) is something that I wouldn't be interested in at the site, so I may be ignoring you in the future...but yes at present there isn't anything that I am looking to discuss right now except what I have been discussing :) .

I don't "love" him. I am heterosexual. But was there something else that you wanted to ask me about?... :)

Gee, thanks.

Lol (laughing with)...peace, friend. I want to first say that antagonizing (being personally antagonized) is something that I wouldn't be interested in at the site, so I may be ignoring you in the future...but yes at present there isn't anything that I am looking to discuss right now except what I have been discussing :) .

I don't "love" him. I am heterosexual. But was there something else that you wanted to ask me about?... :)

Well, ok.. I too am hetero, so I won't hold that against you.
But you really do seem quite obsessed with black men.
Was it a traumatic experience, or just penis envy?
Really, just between us, everything ok with you???

Well my account might be hacked for my activism (past activism) so I wouldn't know what you may have been reading alleged to have been from me. So, sorry but I can't help you with your questions.

I will say though that I am not here on the site to get personal or be personal with other site members, sorry. I kindof don't like the getting too personal with strangers...

Well my account might be hacked for my activism (past activism) so I wouldn't know what you may have been reading alleged to have been from me. So, sorry but I can't help you with your questions.

I will say though that I am not here on the site to get personal or be personal with other site members, sorry. I kindof don't like the getting too personal with strangers...

good to know.

...Boxing legend Muhammad Ali even said when he (Mr. Ali) was in the Nation of Islam that the Nation of Islam would murder Mr. X (Malcolm X)...video also discusses Nation of Islam officials from Boston and Springfield, MA — an area that was under the control of Louis Farrakhan at the time — trying to kill Mr. X:

Last edited:
...can anyone tell me if the Talmadge Hayer video in post number 1 is playing...it doesn't seem to be getting views on Youtube like the other videos that I post here...hope no N.O.I. technology students are interfering with its showing...

No one is hacking your account you paranoid twit.

Your videos are working fine, no one is interested in viewing them.

Your "altered" reply was probably just a case of you leaving out a couple of words you thought you typed.

Why isn't this in the "Conspiracies" forum...

No one is hacking your account you paranoid twit.

Your videos are working fine, no one is interested in viewing them.

Your "altered" reply was probably just a case of you leaving out a couple of words you thought you typed.

Why isn't this in the "Conspiracies" forum...

Lol I don't appreciate the insult sir/ma'am but there is nothing conspiratorial about the original post (post #1)...it is a FACT that Mr. Hayer was a Nation of Islam member who confessed to the murder & that other NOI members participated in it, as the video shows if it is playing...that post just asks why hasn't Farrakhan met with Mr. Hayer instead of always saying "what might or might not have happened" in the assassination? :) ...but nothing is conspiratorial about the video with it's showing that Mr. Hayer did INFACT confess that he and other NOI members murdered Mr. X (Malcolm X.)

...now. You apparently know for a fact that my videos are working and that my account is not being hacked...could I ask how you know this for a fact, and would you be able to prove this assertion?...

Peace.
Anonymous1977

Last edited:
Video of Farrakhan quoting former Nation of Islam leader Elijah Muhammad as saying, "And what if we (the Nation of Islam) did [kill Malcolm X]?"...as though their murdering him wasn't anything serious (smh.)

JUSTICE OR ELSE FOR MALCOLM X!!!

Video: "*Why* hasn't Farrakhan met with Malcolm X murderer Talmadge Hayer? (Talmadge Hayer video)" containing information about how long Mr. Hayer has been on parole...

Again, why hasn't Farrakhan met with him so that everyone can know what "really" happened in the murder?

Forum List

Back