abortions the real choice

Care said:
but if we all want to discuss this HONESTLY without hostility and with some intelligence, we should discuss the history of abortion, including the history of its legality and the reasoning behind it, in our early history as Americans and in our history as humans...and how it was thought of during the different times in society....

No, actually. You're setting up an appeal to tradition- a fallacy that simply shows you have no argument
i am doing no such thing, i am prolife...

fyi
you, are someone i really would never want to meet, based on all of your posts!

I believe, historically, women had a right to choose...and that is in keeping with the constitution. Living humans have rights that the unborn do not. Care's so called "appeal to tradition" is valid for those reasons.

Yeah I'll think about that when I see a city built by chickens, or a space shuttle built by a cow.

LOL, now that's funny! Makes no sense, but it's still funny!:lol:

So it's ok to eat other species embryos but we must at all cost protect every human embryo? Like I said, most humans, apparently including you, think we're soooo special. We're not even smart enough not to destroy our own environment, something a lot of the other species can manage.

Funny? Pointing out that MAN is far and above superior to all other life on this earth is FUNNY? You find FACTS amusing? And then you want to ramble off making some inane point about our environment? What the FUCK kind of PSYCHOBABBLE is THAT?

Man is the most intelligent species (charlie bass excluded), but if it's not ok to mess with human fetuses, then it shouldn't be ok to mess with other species embryos. If you respect life so much...

I believe, historically, women had a right to choose...

No, they didn't. They historically, women had no rights- especially when religion got involved.

and that is in keeping with the constitution.

No, it's not. The right to life is protected.

Living humans have rights that the unborn do not.

Whether one is living and whether one is born have nothing to do with eachother

Care's so called "appeal to tradition" is valid for those reasons.

Then so is my appeal to traditions calling for n1ggers to get in the fields and care- and all women- to STFU and get in the kitchen.

Yea, that makes sense:cuckoo:

Man is the most intelligent species (charlie bass excluded), but if it's not ok to mess with human fetuses, then it shouldn't be ok to mess with other species embryos. If you respect life so much...

Non sequitur. The dishonesty in your posts is astounding

LOL, now that's funny! Makes no sense, but it's still funny!:lol:

So it's ok to eat other species embryos but we must at all cost protect every human embryo? Like I said, most humans, apparently including you, think we're soooo special. We're not even smart enough not to destroy our own environment, something a lot of the other species can manage.

Funny? Pointing out that MAN is far and above superior to all other life on this earth is FUNNY? You find FACTS amusing? And then you want to ramble off making some inane point about our environment? What the FUCK kind of PSYCHOBABBLE is THAT?

Once again, here's a person equating humans with animals.

Like I said, when I see a city built by chickens, or a space shuttle built by cows, then I'll consider that argument. Until then, it's just plain idiotic.

But you shoot yourself in the foot with that garbage anyway. Animals don't abort their unborn. Why should humans?

You just been pwnd... you're dismissed.

Then so is my appeal to traditions calling for n1ggers to get in the fields and care- and all women- to STFU and get in the kitchen.
Your opinion is incorrect...slavery is not in keeping with the constitution nor is forced servitude.

Nice try though.

Your opinion is incorrect...slavery is not in keeping with the constitution nor is forced servitude.

The founding fathers knew about slavery and did nothing of it- they even had slaves. Historically, it's been a man's choice whether to have slaves or not. You're interfering with Man's right to choose, even though the FF clearly didn't have a problem with it. If you don't want to keep a slave, then don't Noone's forcing you to get a slave.

Nice try, though.

"Once again, here's a person equating humans with animals.

Like I said, when I see a city built by chickens, or a space shuttle built by cows, then I'll consider that argument. Until then, it's just plain idiotic.

But you shoot yourself in the foot with that garbage anyway. Animals don't abort their unborn. Why should humans?

You just been pwnd... you're dismissed."

You condescending religionites amaze me with your "we are the chosen ones by god in this whole fucking universe" attitude. If you were really such pro-lifers, you'd be a vegetarian. But it seems that you're just a bunch of hyppocrites. Now go back to eating your big macs.

"Once again, here's a person equating humans with animals.

You just been pwnd... you're dismissed."

You condescending religionites amaze me with your "we are the chosen ones by god in this whole fucking universe" attitude. If you were really such pro-lifers, you'd be a vegetarian. But it seems that you're just a bunch of hyppocrites. Now go back to eating your big macs.

Plants are life, dumbass. If you're going to build straw men, try to at least try to do so with something vaguely resembling skill. Now, since you are anti-life and humans are no different from cattle, why don't you come over to my place? I can shut you up and fill my belly with one shot. Given your posts, you must approve of cannibalism. After all, we're just animals and not special, right?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Plants aren't sentient beings with families, love for their young... or did you not know that?
Meat eaters have no business taking a stand against abortion, assisted suicide, life support cases like terri schiavo... and are especially hypocritical when they complain about puppy mills, or get bent out of shape because some people eat those cute horses! Just like people who go into the army and argue against abortion and all the rest are TOTAL hypocrites, when their job is to kill.

Killing another human that is not attempting to kill you, intentionally, is called murder.It doesn't matter if the victim is an old woman or a baby. Our worth is not determined by how much others love us, want us, or care for us. Our worth is innate and sanctioned by God. We defend the human rights of people in third world countries...we defend their right to live, though they are burdensome to those who have to provide for them, generally uneducated, often riddled with disease, frequently fractious and criminal.

But we DIE to protect them. As we should.

But I see assholes here who would bring in a criminal, HIV infected, illiterate con into their homes...but think it's their "right" to kill people in their own family who present a warp in the thread of their lives, or physical discomfort for 9 months, or otherwise a bothersome intrusion.

They strongly believe it's the right of our own diseased, drug infected, young, stupid and/or minority to slaughter their babies. After all, fewer babies means fewer troublesome people in a population they don't connect to, don't care about, and they wish there were fewer of. Because THOSE babies aren't as valuable as THEIR babies. And by golly, if they have them they'll just be abused little criminals anyway....

Last edited:
Allie, which people is your country trying to protect the human rights of? I can't think of any.

Killing another human that is not attempting to kill you, intentionally, is called murder.It doesn't matter if the victim is an old woman or a baby.

This statement is further backed by the fact that Scott Peterson was found guilty of two murders, not one murder and an abortion. Wanna talk Constitution? I have precedent to show that an unborn child is considered human enough to be murdered.

God forbid we teach people that they can fix their mistakes. :cuckoo:

No, God forbid we teach people not to make them.

We do. So are you saying sex ed classes teach kids to have unprotected sex and damn the consequences? I'd really like to know what school teaches that BS. Any sex ed programmes I've seen ALWAYS include birth control methods (unless you get religious whackos like Bush in charge who will only fund abstinence-only programmes)

Last edited:
Killing another human that is not attempting to kill you, intentionally, is called murder.It doesn't matter if the victim is an old woman or a baby.

This statement is further backed by the fact that Scott Peterson was found guilty of two murders, not one murder and an abortion. Wanna talk Constitution? I have precedent to show that an unborn child is considered human enough to be murdered.

FWIW, I really objected to that for just the reason that anti-choicers would clutch onto it.

SHE wasn't the one who made the choice to terminate though. He made a choice he had no right to make.

Forum List

Back