abortions the real choice

How does a cluster of cells being extracted sum up to death?

Still waiting to hear about your knowledgable experience with rape. Or are you ready to be honest enough to say you haven't, therefore you know nothing of it. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Could you possibly spare us the outdated and obsolete euphemisms that only serve to demonstrate how very uneducated you really are? They make me depressed over the pathetic state of public school in this nation.

YOU are "a cluster of cells". The fact that you are a bigger cluster of cells than a fetus does not in any way make you more of a living organism than he is. Life is not dependent on size.

You can demand "knowledgeable and honest" when you can provide it.

It isn't a as obsolete as you claim. The human body naturally destroys living thriving cells every minute. Which begs the question I asked earlier, when does life truly begin... considering each time I menustrate I am killing a living bunch of cells called my egg.

Okay, Biology Girl, try to stay with me. During class, while you were out smoking behind the boys' gym, they taught us the difference between cells, tissues, organs, and organisms. Just as your "cluster of cells" hoo-ha is outdated bullshit, so is your inane comparison of a complete and separate organism - a fetus - to a single cell that is part of a larger organism - the ovum.

I am NOT going to sit here and give you a Bio 101 primer just because you either played hookey or didn't bother to do the homework umpteen years ago. Go do your homework and get informed before opening your mouth, because my original point still stands: the more you talk, the more you reveal how woefully uneducated and unqualified to address this topic you truly are.

Humans are just deluding themselves that our species is some sort of special chosen species by some god. People against abortion should think about it next time they eat eggs, which are aborted animal embryos. Or when they eat veal, which is eating baby cows.
Who cares if a woman aborts, we already have too many unwanted kids in the world today anyways, why do we need more of them?

No, there aren't too many "unwanted kids", but based on your post it does seem that we have an overabundance of dumbass posters on message boards.

Do you do any research before you speak? Just curious. Aren't too many unwanted kids? Google is a wonderful thing, I suggest you use it to research the inadaquit foster care system in this country.

YOU are chastizing someone for lack of research? YOU, Miss "I never bothered to listen in high school"? While you're advocating the wonders of Google, see if you can find an online course in basic human biology.

WHERE does the sperm come from, from the woman all by herself....

But at the sperm bank, she gets preggo by herself, that's all I said.

have you ever had sex ed? a man had to give his sperm....now go ask somebody about the birds and bees...

and for the sake of this discussion, men who give their sperm at a bank have no clue if their sperm will produce a child, and don't give their sperm to raise a child with the woman who gets the sperm donation.... IOW, they don't matter for the issue of both parties consenting

Actually, they DID consent to have their sperm possibly create a child. It's part of the paperwork they have to fill out when becoming sperm donors.

But at the sperm bank, she gets preggo by herself, that's all I said.

have you ever had sex ed? a man had to give his sperm....now go ask somebody about the birds and bees...

and for the sake of this discussion, men who give their sperm at a bank have no clue if their sperm will produce a child, and don't give their sperm to raise a child with the woman who gets the sperm donation.... IOW, they don't matter for the issue of both parties consenting

Actually, they DID consent to have their sperm possibly create a child. It's part of the paperwork they have to fill out when becoming sperm donors.

Isn't that kinda the whole point of sperm banks?

so the only real question is....do you prefer to shove women into these situations or do you prefer legal abortions?

I prefer people act responsibly and not get themselves into the situation to have to make this decision. Instead, we're teaching people (children mostly) that it's okay to have unprotected sex because they can fix whatever mistakes may come along. If we talked more about safe sex, not only would it cut down the number of abortions, it would cut down the number of STD's, as well. But hey, let's not do anything that makes too much sense.

That, and maybe teach them that keeping "pants on" is even a better method to "safe sex." I personally think folks live by their emotions too much of the time. Not by common sense and logic.

Abortion is legal, will remain legal and will continue to drive the anti-free choice wackjobs crazy.

Forum List

Back