abortions the real choice

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
the real questions in abortion issues:

1. can you stop a woman from aborting...

no

reason:

2. herbs that induce abortions:

Herbal abortions refer to giving herbs that will induce miscarriage. Herbal abortions work about 40-45% of the time. The chances for herbal abortions to succeed occur between the time menstruation is due until menstruation is two weeks late. The later menstruation becomes the lesser are the possibilities that the herbs will work. In using herbs for herbal abortions, caution must be exercised and one should not use the essential oils of these herbs internally since these are potent herbs that could cause poisoning if ingested. The following herbs are used for herbal abortions:

Angelica/Dong Quai is a uterine stimulant which is used in herbal abortions due to its ability to strengthen and coordinate contractions to aid the uterus in expelling its contents.

Black cohosh is another herb used in abortions. This herb aids in relaxing and opening the cervix. And it has the capacity to ‘ripen the cervix’ and prepare it for childbirth.

or just simple web sites:

so the only real question is....do you prefer to shove women into these situations or do you prefer legal abortions? or do you only care about the pre born? answer honestly, think about it...there is no masssive need for chidlren to adopted only white infant males, so that is no arguement. why do you allow it in case of "rape or incest" that is no more the pre borns faults than being conceived any other way? if you outlaw abortion it cannot be with exception...even for the mother's life. It is not one way here and one way there. if you support the birth of the pre born then you must support them as the born too. you can not have that both ways either.

let the hell rain down

Last edited by a moderator:
Humans are just deluding themselves that our species is some sort of special chosen species by some god. People against abortion should think about it next time they eat eggs, which are aborted animal embryos. Or when they eat veal, which is eating baby cows.
Who cares if a woman aborts, we already have too many unwanted kids in the world today anyways, why do we need more of them?

the real questions in abortion issues:

1. can you stop a woman from aborting...

no

reason:

2. herbs that induce abortions:

Herbal abortions refer to giving herbs that will induce miscarriage. Herbal abortions work about 40-45% of the time. The chances for herbal abortions to succeed occur between the time menstruation is due until menstruation is two weeks late. The later menstruation becomes the lesser are the possibilities that the herbs will work. In using herbs for herbal abortions, caution must be exercised and one should not use the essential oils of these herbs internally since these are potent herbs that could cause poisoning if ingested. The following herbs are used for herbal abortions:

Angelica/Dong Quai is a uterine stimulant which is used in herbal abortions due to its ability to strengthen and coordinate contractions to aid the uterus in expelling its contents.

Black cohosh is another herb used in abortions. This herb aids in relaxing and opening the cervix. And it has the capacity to ‘ripen the cervix’ and prepare it for childbirth.

or just simple web sites:

so the only real question is....do you prefer to shove women into these situations or do you prefer legal abortions? or do you only care about the pre born? answer honestly, think about it...there is no masssive need for chidlren to adopted only white infant males, so that is no arguement. why do you allow it in case of "rape or incest" that is no more the pre borns faults than being conceived any other way? if you outlaw abortion it cannot be with exception...even for the mother's life. It is not one way here and one way there. if you support the birth of the pre born then you must support them as the born too. you can not have that both ways either.

let the hell rain down

Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick Bones..I'm tryin to have breakfast here!

Humans are just deluding themselves that our species is some sort of special chosen species by some god. People against abortion should think about it next time they eat eggs, which are aborted animal embryos. Or when they eat veal, which is eating baby cows.
Who cares if a woman aborts, we already have too many unwanted kids in the world today anyways, why do we need more of them?

Yeah I'll think about that when I see a city built by chickens, or a space shuttle built by a cow.

Women have been allowing men to think they were in charge since time began, Stroll.

And here you come along and spill the beans.

Way to go, sister.

so the only real question is....do you prefer to shove women into these situations or do you prefer legal abortions?

I prefer people act responsibly and not get themselves into the situation to have to make this decision. Instead, we're teaching people (children mostly) that it's okay to have unprotected sex because they can fix whatever mistakes may come along. If we talked more about safe sex, not only would it cut down the number of abortions, it would cut down the number of STD's, as well. But hey, let's not do anything that makes too much sense.

We can teach them to fix their mistakes...sure. Just don't teach them to take the easy way out of their mistakes! I don't agree with abortion but I don't think that we can dictate to women what they can do with their bodies. We should at least start working on a proactive solution instead of just being pro or con and going at each other on every abortion conversation.

Last edited:
sanders all bc methods seem to fail...look at palin's kid...apparently absensice doest work either...so there has to be a plan b

Drugs were the means of abortion for women, up to the time of quickening, when our 'religious' founding fathers created our nation....it wasn't for another 50-100yrs before all states had their own differing abortion laws..

prior to such, as said, women were permitted to abort in early pregnancy, before quickening which was Common Law. They went to see their drugist, and the pharmacist gave them a concoction of herbs and medicines to induce the abortion.

our LAW/government... was not involved in any manner regarding a women's choice to do such, until the baby made it's first kick, inside the womb...'quickening'... Our founding fathers KNEW such and did nothing...so were these religious founding fathers EVIL, or did they understand the right to individual freedom up to a certain point?

care

Last edited:
Yeah I'll think about that when I see a city built by chickens, or a space shuttle built by a cow.

LOL, now that's funny! Makes no sense, but it's still funny!:lol:

So it's ok to eat other species embryos but we must at all cost protect every human embryo? Like I said, most humans, apparently including you, think we're soooo special. We're not even smart enough not to destroy our own environment, something a lot of the other species can manage.

People against abortion should think about it next time they eat eggs, which are aborted animal embryos.

How fucking stupid can you be? Apparently, the answer is 'very'. The eggs you buy at the supermarket are unfertilized.

Or when they eat veal, which is eating baby cows.

I look forward to your demonstration calling for bovine suffrage.

We have enough people. Why should I care if you shoot someone?

Someone kill Tofu- relax, he won't mind. there are too many people anyway

God forbid we teach people that they can fix their mistakes. :cuckoo:

By killing their children? Our courts have already ruled on that- the answer is NO

No, God forbid we teach people not to make them.

then the abortion industry would lose money! :eek:

sanders all bc methods seem to fail...

I know many who can attest that you are wrong

prior to such, as said, women were permitted to abort in early pregnancy...until the baby made it's first kick,

So, give them something else to lie about if it keeps the business going, just like being gangraped by clowns?

Stupidity + appeal to tradition (fallacy) = your post

LOL, now that's funny! Makes no sense, but it's still funny!:lol:

So it's ok to eat other species embryos but we must at all cost protect every human embryo? Like I said, most humans, apparently including you, think we're soooo special. We're not even smart enough not to destroy our own environment, something a lot of the other species can manage.

Funny? Pointing out that MAN is far and above superior to all other life on this earth is FUNNY? You find FACTS amusing? And then you want to ramble off making some inane point about our environment? What the FUCK kind of PSYCHOBABBLE is THAT?

Drugs were the means of abortion for women, up to the time of quickening, when our 'religious' founding fathers created our nation....it wasn't for another 50-100yrs before all states had their own differing abortion laws..

prior to such, as said, women were permitted to abort in early pregnancy, before quickening which was Common Law. They went to see their drugist, and the pharmacist gave them a concoction of herbs and medicines to induce the abortion.

our LAW/government... was not involved in any manner regarding a women's choice to do such, until the baby made it's first kick, inside the womb...'quickening'... Our founding fathers KNEW such and did nothing...so were these religious founding fathers EVIL, or did they understand the right to individual freedom up to a certain point?

care

Your problem seems to be with religion. When you can make a logical argument for abortions versus responsibility, come talk to us.

care

Your problem seems to be with religion. When you can make a logical argument for abortions versus responsibility, come talk to us.

I am not making an argument for religion or the religious, I was making a true statement to those that continually use the founding fathers as an example of religious people that founded our country....when it comes to our constitution and our laws.

If the founding fathers were on the up and up religious people as many claim, and which very well may be true, then why weren't there writings or something writen by them speaking against abortion which was NOT AGAINST the law,

but used by the women of their day....mostly married women of their day that did not want to have that 5th or 8th child because their hands were full with all of their other children or because they did not want to risk dying giving birth at that point because they had so many children at home that needed them?

I understand thoroughly that medical care today is much better and women do not die from child birth as often as they did during their day.

I understand that we have birth control today, so pregnancy can be prevented...(which is also considered a "sin" by one of the largest Christian churches -the Catholic Church from what I have read).

I understand that today it is mostly single women having abortions and not married women for the most part.

I understand that we have more medical science out there that shows that the life of ones offspring begins at conception, though most are naturally aborted before implantation....and before Pregnancy takes place...(one is not "pregnant" with child until the fertilized egg implants itself in the uterus) you can have a kazillion fertilized eggs, but if they do not attach to the uterus, then a pregnancy DOES NOT OCCUR.

but if we all want to discuss this HONESTLY without hostility and with some intelligence, we should discuss the history of abortion, including the history of its legality and the reasoning behind it, in our early history as Americans and in our history as humans...and how it was thought of during the different times in society....

Like, why were women that even had abortions after quickening not prosecuted, but the person performing it was...?

why?

I read that it was because they considered the pregnant women, with all of her newly producing hormones from pregnancy and with the MOST AT STAKE with the pregnancy, was given COMPASSION.

and the same with our abortion laws, after they finally came in to place, did not punish the pregnant woman but the person performing the abortion....why? Because her head was not on straight due to the hormones or circumstance?

What is it that makes people so cold today? Where is the compassion that was once given to these women that you call murderers?

Care

Care said:
but if we all want to discuss this HONESTLY without hostility and with some intelligence, we should discuss the history of abortion, including the history of its legality and the reasoning behind it, in our early history as Americans and in our history as humans...and how it was thought of during the different times in society....

No, actually. You're setting up an appeal to tradition- a fallacy that simply shows you have no argument

Forum List

Back