abortions the real choice

Killing another human that is not attempting to kill you, intentionally, is called murder.It doesn't matter if the victim is an old woman or a baby.

This statement is further backed by the fact that Scott Peterson was found guilty of two murders, not one murder and an abortion. Wanna talk Constitution? I have precedent to show that an unborn child is considered human enough to be murdered.

Who made the choice? How far along the pregnancy was she? How many others have been committed for trial and found guilty of such a thing? Is it the norm?

Killing another human that is not attempting to kill you, intentionally, is called murder.It doesn't matter if the victim is an old woman or a baby.

This statement is further backed by the fact that Scott Peterson was found guilty of two murders, not one murder and an abortion. Wanna talk Constitution? I have precedent to show that an unborn child is considered human enough to be murdered.

The Lacy peterson or Connor Law was not in place when scott killed Connor...nothing was retroactive...

Scott was not charged with double murder....he was charged under California law for 1)murdering lacey and 2)killing her fetus which was not considered murder, though a crime....it was NOT double murder, as in 2 breathing, born, people killed.....only after the Peterson case, did the federal government add the Conner law....

care

here the law is different...in nc....one murder....they have another charge but it is not murder

again depends on the law of the state

scott peterson WAS NOT charged with double murder, to set the story straight....i repeat was not charged with double murder.

Plants aren't sentient beings

nor are cattle. Thanks for agreeing that your earlier trolling was moronic.:lol:

Meat eaters have no business taking a stand against abortion,

Because people are cattle? Or because cows are people?

Are you really that stupid, or are you just trolling again?

Cattle aren't sentient beings? LOL, didn't get out of high school, did you?

Meat eaters eat other species, their young and their fetuses.

Last edited:
1. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentient (wouldn't let me post the whole addy)

2. Meat eaters don't always eat other species? lol, you mean like cannibals? Plus, veal is cattle babies.

3. eggs.

1. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentient (wouldn't let me post the whole addy)

In the philosophy of animal rights, sentience entails the ability to experience pleasure and pain. Animal rights advocates argue that anything that can suffer is sentient and that anything sentient is deserving of rights.

All animals feel pain- even spiders. Only idiots think pain= sentience.

Adjective

* S: (adj) sentient, animate (endowed with feeling and unstructured consciousness) "the living knew themselves just sentient puppets on God's stage"- T.E.Lawrence
* S: (adj) sentient (consciously perceiving) "sentient of the intolerable load"; "a boy so sentient of his surroundings"- W.A.White
Princeton university

Why do you think we have SETI looking for another sentient species?:lol:

2. Meat eaters don't always eat other species? lol, you mean like cannibals?

It happens

Plus, veal is cattle babies.

and?

I went over this before. Shit the fuck up with this bullshit. the eggs most people eat are not fertilized- just like the eggs girls bleed out every month.

JB, you must be a trekkie or something, sentient does means feeling pain, being aware of themselves and their surroundings, feel a bond with their young... it's not about science fiction you trekkie nerd. Anyways, they're looking for ANY life, not just sentient beings. And SETI is looking for intelligent life, not sentient life... you trekkie dressup fool.

fetuses aren't sentient beings, no they're not, agreed. But meat eaters eat babies of other species, and probably a lot of animals that were pregnant too, so it's hypocritical for them to argue against abortion.
As for the eggs, we're both half right on that, cuz if you didn't eat them, they could be fertilized.

JB, from you're other posts I would have thought that you were not a religious leaning person, boy was I wrong! You're just another one of THOSE people who think that everything that comes out of their ass or their mouth to be pure gold. Too bad to everyone else it still stinks like shit.

"We have enough people. Why should I care if you shoot someone?

Someone kill Tofu- relax, he won't mind. there are too many people anyway"

Makes no fucking sense. Equating abortion with murdering an adult is infantile.

"then the abortion industry would lose money! "
You just argue any fucking side cuz you like to argue, like my dad. And yes, he's an asshole too.

"I look forward to your demonstration calling for bovine suffrage."
You're just another unscrupulous animal raper.

"Stupidity + appeal to tradition (fallacy) = your post"
Are you projecting?

Last edited:
JB, from you're other posts I would have thought that you were not a religious leaning person, boy was I wrong! You're just another one of THOSE people who think that everything that comes out of their ass or their mouth to be pure gold. Too bad to everyone else it still stinks like shit.

"We have enough people. Why should I care if you shoot someone?

Someone kill Tofu- relax, he won't mind. there are too many people anyway"

Makes no fucking sense. Equating abortion with murdering an adult is infantile.

"then the abortion industry would lose money! "
You just argue any fucking side cuz you like to argue, like my dad. And yes, he's an asshole too.

"I look forward to your demonstration calling for bovine suffrage."
You're just another unscrupulous animal raper.

"Stupidity + appeal to tradition (fallacy) = your post"
Are you projecting?

You know I love you Bones, but this thread is what's known in these parts as a fail. It's gotta be one of the slowest moving abortion threads I've ever seen. Heck, Amanda's cry me a river commandeering of Dis' how much of a punk were you thread is generating something like 5 times the volume. So how you gonna fuck up a slam dunk like abortion anyway? :lol:

it is labeled a fetus from about 12 weeks through delivery....in the latter months of pregnancy, from 6 months on, the fetus is sentient or what i have thought of sentient, it is aware of its surroundings and it feels pain if cut or kicked or any of that....and it is viable outside of the womb with today's medicine and technology, from 6 months forward....we have one child on record that survived at 21 weeks gestation and after a long period in the hospital, went home with her mother.

God forbid we teach people that they can fix their mistakes. :cuckoo:

God forbid we teach them not to make them in the first place.
God forbid we refer to children as "mistakes".
God forbid we negate the "choice" of those with money and power
God forbid we allow that those who don't look like us or have voices to defend themselves be allowed to be considered before we "fix our mistakes".

sanders all bc methods seem to fail...look at palin's kid...apparently absensice doest work either...so there has to be a plan b

Actually, abstinence does work, provided one practices it.

And plan b should always be taking responsibility for your "mistake". Not killing it.

Forum List

Back