Abortions: Should Women be Allowed to Choose?

life starts at conception. the argument a fetus couldn't survive on its own is meaningless. a newborn can't survive on its own. the redfinition of life is manmade in order to make abortion legal. to perform an abortion you have to perform an act that will terminate life. every abortion technique is something designed to stop a life. no matter how you try to spin it or at what month or what week it occurs a living creature is still being terminated.

This is your OPINION. If it were a live baby, it would be murder and the Supreme Court would not allow it.
Nooooo, it's not an opinion, as much as you ghouls want it to be, in order to justify your ghoulishness, and support of the brutal killing if innocent life.

Nope, it's not opinion, it's scientific FACT that life begins at conception, period.

Dumbasses!:cuckoo:

Potential life. Many pregnancies end in miscarriage.

[

This is your OPINION. If it were a live baby, it would be murder and the Supreme Court would not allow it.
Nooooo, it's not an opinion, as much as you ghouls want it to be, in order to justify your ghoulishness, and support of the brutal killing if innocent life.

Nope, it's not opinion, it's scientific FACT that life begins at conception, period.

Dumbasses!:cuckoo:[/QUOTE]

Then why don't we hold funerals over tampons?

life starts at conception. the argument a fetus couldn't survive on its own is meaningless. a newborn can't survive on its own. the redfinition of life is manmade in order to make abortion legal. to perform an abortion you have to perform an act that will terminate life. every abortion technique is something designed to stop a life. no matter how you try to spin it or at what month or what week it occurs a living creature is still being terminated.

One third of eggs conceived do not cling to the uterine wall.

We don't throw funerals over used tampons.

Life began 4 billion years ago and is an ongoing process.
Speaking of tampons, and the fact that you're a weird lil' man, i'm quite sure you hang around womens bathrooms, in desperate hope of being able to secure used tampons that don't get flushed,...eh, ghoul?

And, an egg isn't human life, ya' dumbass.:cuckoo:

And it's human life that was miscarried, ya' fuckin' freak.

Christ, listening to you ghoulish fucks desperately trying to minimize life, for no other reason than to justify your twisted ghoulishness, is comical, along with sick.

Much like you tried to minimize the lives of those conjoined twins referenced in that other thread, by calling them nothing more than "monstrocities.".....You know, ya' sick, twisted wench, the ones you stated you would have brutally killed, AFTER THEY WERE BORN?

Last edited:

It is not a baby at conception. A sperm is alive, are you a murderer when you masterbate?

Christ, listening to you ghoulish fucks desperately trying to minimize is life, for no other reason than to justify your twisted ghoulishness, is comical, along with sick.

Much like you tried to minimize the lives of those conjoined twins referenced in that other thread, by calling them nothing more than "monstrocities.".....You know, ya' sick, twisted wench, the ones you stated you would have brutally killed, AFTER THEY WERE BORN?

The fact that you are a frustrated child who cannot carry on a conversation without insults and name calling shows how unsure you are that your opinions are correct.

Dumb ass, they write that down EVERY TIME even if that was not the case.
Are you that naive?
$$$$$ is what makes an abortion "legal" when abortion is "illegal" and 100% of the time it was "for the health and safety of the mother" if it was or wasn't.
And NO other doctor would challenge it EVER.
And NO district attorney would EVER prosecute abortion UNLESS the woman was poor and had no $$$ to pay for her "the abortion was needed for the health and safety of the mother"

Real world. Please join us for an informed view of what the facts ARE and have been for 140 years.

so you think that society should condone abortion as a form of birth control with no limitations?

BTW, not all doctors are liars, not all DA's are liars.

No, I strongly oppose abortion.
Of course not all doctors are liars but NO doctor will challenge another doctor's diagnosis in an abortion case.
Please tell us how any district attorney can prosecute any abortion case without a doctor.
That is impossible in a court of law.
Respectfully, we are talking real world here, what has been going on for 140 years.
Just the facts and again, I oppose abortion.
But I oppose GOVERNMENT even more prosecuting ONLY poor women as the women with the $$$$ ALWAYS find a willing doctor to say "for the health and safety of the mother the abortion was needed"
Real world. Get your head out of the sand and acknowledge THIS FACT.
If you want to retain the credibility you have here.
And, i'm quite sure you'll back up your claim that "NO doctor will challenge another doctor's diagnosis in an abortion case," with verifiable, hard facts, correct?

Or, are you just stating a bullshit opinion, completely void of facts to back it up?

Last edited:

Christ, listening to you ghoulish fucks desperately trying to minimize is life, for no other reason than to justify your twisted ghoulishness, is comical, along with sick.

The fact that you are a frustrated child who cannot carry on a conversation without insults and name calling shows how unsure you are that your opinions are correct.
I call 'em as I see 'em, and if I see a twisted ghoul, or a twisted wench, I have no problem calling them what they are......And I could a give a rats ass whether you like or not.

And, I don't have to justify my opinion, by minimizing an innocent human life to the point that it's nothing more than an inconvenient lil' bastard who deserves to be brutally exterminated, as you ghoulish fucks do.

Bottom line, unlike you ghoulish freaks, my opinions are correct....It is innocent life being brutally killed, and it is wrong, on so many levels......Just as the support of brutally killing innocent life is wrong on so many levels.....FACT!.....Deal with it.

Last edited:

It is not a baby at conception. A sperm is alive, are you a murderer when you masterbate?
It is a baby at conception, as much as you ghouls wish it were not.....Once again, you freaks do everything you can to minimize the innocent human life you wish to brutally exterminate.

And, sperm is NOT innocent human life.....Innocent life begins at conception, and conception does not happen without the joining of sperm and egg.....But then, MOST people already know that, unless they're complete idiots, or are desperate to somehow justify their sickness of supporting or participating in the brutal extermination of innocent human life.

It isn't about owning. It's about killing. You don't have the right to kill another human being, even if that human is dependent upon you for life...ESPECIALLY then, in fact.

It isn't about killing, it's about CONTROL. YOU want to control other women who you think are having indescriminate sex. You want to harass and scream at women you think are immoral.

If God thinks abortion is wrong and all life is precious, why do women miscarry? Why didn't God create women who never miscarry? If God wanted all babies to be born, He could have ensured that it happens, but He gave us an out.

If God didn't approve of abortion, women wouldn't have been given the ability to miscarry.

I God didn't approve of murder, then why didn't he create humans with the ability to live forever?

Sperm are haploid sex cells. Not that this will matter any (because pro-choicers just HATE science), but you'd do well to educate yourself on embryology. You might even learn a thing or two in the process.

Fertilization, learning aims, what you should already know, introduction, delving deeper

Fertilization results in the, for lack of a better word, creation of a new individual. This is a scientific fact.

Last edited:

Are you saying a sperm is the same thing as a human?

Seriously?

Pro-abortion freaks come in two flavors...there are those who know exactly what abortion is, and lie about it to facilitate it because they want babies to die.

Then there are the retards who have immense gaps in their education and understanding, who BELIEVE what the baby killers tell them because they're just too stupid to know any better.

You're the latter.

sperm alone is not a human. and egg alone is not a human. together they become growing, multiplying cells. thats a life. again, you liberal hypocrites think you can put a stop watch on life and say at this minute it turns into a life. its a life at conception.

just remember, the supreme court also called a corporation a human :cuckoo:

It isn't about owning. It's about killing. You don't have the right to kill another human being, even if that human is dependent upon you for life...ESPECIALLY then, in fact.

It isn't about killing, it's about CONTROL. YOU want to control other women who you think are having indescriminate sex. You want to harass and scream at women you think are immoral.

If God thinks abortion is wrong and all life is precious, why do women miscarry? Why didn't God create women who never miscarry? If God wanted all babies to be born, He could have ensured that it happens, but He gave us an out.

If God didn't approve of abortion, women wouldn't have been given the ability to miscarry.

honey. please. if it was about control, we'd be tying your tubes.

Yea, god gave you an out, he gave you a coat hanger :cuckoo:

I call 'em as I see 'em, and if I see a twisted ghoul, or a twisted wench, I have no problem calling them what they are......And I could a give a rats ass whether you like or not.

And, I don't have to justify my opinion, by minimizing an innocent human life to the point that it's nothing more than an inconvenient lil' bastard who deserves to be brutally exterminated, as you ghoulish fucks do.

Bottom line, unlike you ghoulish freaks, my opinions are correct....It is innocent life being brutally killed, and it is wrong, on so many levels......Just as the support of brutally killing innocent life is wrong on so many levels.....FACT!.....Deal with it.

Check out OPINION in the dictionary. There is a whole world of knowledge out there.

Scratch a baby killer, find a negative eugenics monster.

I've never talked to someone who believed in abortion who didn't also think that obligatory sterilization was a good idea for *some* people.

You should have used it yourself.

Scratch a baby killer, find a negative eugenics monster.

I've never talked to someone who believed in abortion who didn't also think that obligatory sterilization was a good idea for *some* people.

it's so funny how they are the first ones to say no one is going to tell me how to live my life, and they are also the first ones to try to tell everyone else how to live their lives

Forum List

Back