Abortions: Should Women be Allowed to Choose?

life starts at conception. the argument a fetus couldn't survive on its own is meaningless. a newborn can't survive on its own. the redfinition of life is manmade in order to make abortion legal. to perform an abortion you have to perform an act that will terminate life. every abortion technique is something designed to stop a life. no matter how you try to spin it or at what month or what week it occurs a living creature is still being terminated.

Abortions have been legal throughout history - right up to the point when women started demanding rights to own property and a vote. Only when women started demanding rights of their own, men voted to ban abortion.

The growth of cells starts at conception, but it's not a separate life which is fully formed and independent. And what the opponents of legalized abortion fail to comment on is that 1/3 of all pregnancies end in miscarriage in any case. Clearly, God doesn't not consider every fetus to be as precious as kosher girl thinks they are.

Last but not least, if you believe that abortion is wrong, then don't have an abortion. But you don't get to tell me or anyone else that they must carry a child to term. That decision is mine and mine alone.

If you want to decrease the number of women getting abortions, then start providing maternity leave and job security to pregnant women.

you may want to do a little research there. In the US prior to any official laws being put on the books, we followed english common law, which made abortions illegal. the first laws put on the books in states like CT and NY made abortions illegal officially and also prohibited the sale of ingredients used ot induce abortion. all states adopted official anti abortion laws and only 20 had exclusions for special cases such as rape and incest. so get your facts straight before you flap your gums.

Nobody has suggested that doctors not be allowed to abort women for their health and safety.

We don't need PP abbatoirs for that.

Dumb ass, they write that down EVERY TIME even if that was not the case.
Are you that naive?
$$$$$ is what makes an abortion "legal" when abortion is "illegal" and 100% of the time it was "for the health and safety of the mother" if it was or wasn't.
And NO other doctor would challenge it EVER.
And NO district attorney would EVER prosecute abortion UNLESS the woman was poor and had no $$$ to pay for her "the abortion was needed for the health and safety of the mother"

Real world. Please join us for an informed view of what the facts ARE and have been for 140 years.

life starts at conception. the argument a fetus couldn't survive on its own is meaningless. a newborn can't survive on its own. the redfinition of life is manmade in order to make abortion legal. to perform an abortion you have to perform an act that will terminate life. every abortion technique is something designed to stop a life. no matter how you try to spin it or at what month or what week it occurs a living creature is still being terminated.

Abortions have been legal throughout history - right up to the point when women started demanding rights to own property and a vote. Only when women started demanding rights of their own, men voted to ban abortion.

The growth of cells starts at conception, but it's not a separate life which is fully formed and independent. And what the opponents of legalized abortion fail to comment on is that 1/3 of all pregnancies end in miscarriage in any case. Clearly, God doesn't not consider every fetus to be as precious as kosher girl thinks they are.

Last but not least, if you believe that abortion is wrong, then don't have an abortion. But you don't get to tell me or anyone else that they must carry a child to term. That decision is mine and mine alone.

If you want to decrease the number of women getting abortions, then start providing maternity leave and job security to pregnant women.

you may want to do a little research there. In the US prior to any official laws being put on the books, we followed english common law, which made abortions illegal. the first laws put on the books in states like CT and NY made abortions illegal officially and also prohibited the sale of ingredients used ot induce abortion. all states adopted official anti abortion laws and only 20 had exclusions for special cases such as rape and incest. so get your facts straight before you flap your gums.

Wrong.
English common law abortion was 100% legal before "quickening".
Why do you make up BS as you go?
English common law is very specific about "born alive" rule which does not treat any fetus as a "reasonable human being" thus abortion even after quickening was not considered murder.
Get your facts straight next time.

Nobody has suggested that doctors not be allowed to abort women for their health and safety.

Are you that naive?
$$$$$ is what makes an abortion "legal" when abortion is "illegal" and 100% of the time it was "for the health and safety of the mother" if it was or wasn't.
And NO district attorney would EVER prosecute abortion UNLESS the woman was poor and had no $$$ to pay for her "the abortion was needed for the health and safety of the mother"

Real world. Please join us for an informed view of what the facts ARE and have been for 140 years.

so you think that society should condone abortion as a form of birth control with no limitations?

BTW, not all doctors are liars, not all DA's are liars.

Wrong.
English common law abortion was 100% legal before "quickening".
Why do you make up BS as you go?
English common law is very specific about "born alive" rule which does not treat any fetus as a "reasonable human being" thus abortion even after quickening was not considered murder.
Get your facts straight next time.

are you glad that you weren't aborted?

Are you that naive?

so you think that society should condone abortion as a form of birth control with no limitations?

And not all women are promiscuous criminals.

Pro-abortion nutbags have to lie in order to promote their cause. Because without the lies, it is exposed for what it is..human rights violations of both women and children.

They maintain that the numbers are wrong because people lie and then they make up scenarios that justify killing babies. But the truth is...they don't have any good reason for killing babies; none of their justifications hold up to the light of day...meanwhile, babies and women die. And they don't care. They would like more to die.

It isn't about owning. It's about killing. You don't have the right to kill another human being, even if that human is dependent upon you for life...ESPECIALLY then, in fact.

It isn't about killing, it's about CONTROL. YOU want to control other women who you think are having indescriminate sex. You want to harass and scream at women you think are immoral.

If God thinks abortion is wrong and all life is precious, why do women miscarry? Why didn't God create women who never miscarry? If God wanted all babies to be born, He could have ensured that it happens, but He gave us an out.

If God didn't approve of abortion, women wouldn't have been given the ability to miscarry.

Er, no, I don't.

I don't want the government in the business of abusing women, and I don't want to pay for their contraceptives.

You assholes are the ones who shove this shit at us, and then if we shove it back, you shriek "OMG YOU WANT TO CONTROL US!" I don't want anything to do with you, and I have no interest in controlling anyone.

I also have no interest in funding behavior that results in social decay. So fuck off.

Meanwhile, abortion is the tool used by human traffickers and depraved people everywhere to hide crime, control women, kill babies, and remove accountability from men who abuse women and children.

Are you that naive?

No, I strongly oppose abortion.
Of course not all doctors are liars but NO doctor will challenge another doctor's diagnosis in an abortion case.
Please tell us how any district attorney can prosecute any abortion case without a doctor.
That is impossible in a court of law.
Respectfully, we are talking real world here, what has been going on for 140 years.
Just the facts and again, I oppose abortion.
But I oppose GOVERNMENT even more prosecuting ONLY poor women as the women with the $$$$ ALWAYS find a willing doctor to say "for the health and safety of the mother the abortion was needed"
Real world. Get your head out of the sand and acknowledge THIS FACT.
If you want to retain the credibility you have here.

Er, no, I don't.

I don't want the government in the business of abusing women, and I don't want to pay for their contraceptives.

You assholes are the ones who shove this shit at us, and then if we shove it back, you shriek "OMG YOU WANT TO CONTROL US!" I don't want anything to do with you, and I have no interest in controlling anyone.

I also have no interest in funding behavior that results in social decay. So fuck off.

Meanwhile, abortion is the tool used by human traffickers and depraved people everywhere to hide crime, control women, kill babies, and remove accountability from men who abuse women and children.

You are the asshole eating your own shit supporting big government in their war against poor women and your support of wealthy women getting all the legal abortions they want.

This is your OPINION. If it were a live baby, it would be murder and the Supreme Court would not allow it.

This is your OPINION. If it were a live baby, it would be murder and the Supreme Court would not allow it.

So if a poster on here had a mother that aborted them, that poster wouldnt be effected?

So if a poster on here had a mother that aborted them, that poster wouldnt be effected?

No, that poster wouldn't exist, and therefore couldn't be affected by anything, as in order to have something effect you, you have to exist.

I'll admit when it comes to certain men that chicken shit out; the woman probably should abort it. It would be better for society.

Now before we turn into a bunch of blood thirsty Nazi's I'm not endorsing killing babies.

Nah, men shouldnt have an escape route.....they should be known to either wrap it, marry it or pay for it.......you have 3 options or 4, dont do the deed, take a pass if the other 3 arent desirable.

One third of eggs conceived do not cling to the uterine wall.

We don't throw funerals over used tampons.

Life began 4 billion years ago and is an ongoing process.

Er, no, I don't.

I don't want topay for your wars or your corporate welfare... You could probably pay for every abortion in the country with what a single F-22 Raptor costs. This would be the plane that the Air Force refuses to send to war zones because they are damaged by rain.

As a practical matter, I want the government in the business in contraception because I don't want to pay to support them when they become people. If they can't afford an abortion, they can't afford to put food on the table.

Given you wing nuts don't support section 8, food stamps, MedicAid, either... the least you could do is support the contraception.

Actually, the difference between wealthy first world countries and shit poor third world countries is the former group have easy access to contraception including abortion.

And if you have evidence of that actually happening, please go to the authorities and report it.

And keep in mind that for all the leftards whine about governmental interference in sex lives and the question of abortion..THEY are the ones who brought the government in, by using government to FORCE people to accept practices that are harmful and/or outright human rights violations.

We didn't make it a legal issue; the left did. And we didn't bring the government in..the left did when they insisted that the government not only condone harmful sexual practices and extra marital sex...but PAY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES.

So stop whining about how pro-lifers brought the government in. You fucking pieces of shit brought it in.

First, the federal government doesn't pay for abortions. Haven't since that fat old hypocrite Henry Hyde passed the Hyde Amendment.

Second, you guys DO want the government to ban all abortions, even abortions women paid for themselves.

Nooooo, it's not an opinion, as much as you ghouls want it to be, in order to justify your ghoulishness, and support of the brutal killing of innocent life.

Nope, it's not opinion, it's scientific FACT that life begins at conception, period.

Dumbasses!:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back